2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Neptunia x Senran Kagura Ninja Wars limited edition pre-orders open Sept. 28th for $99.99:

3D_NPSEN_FULLSET_PS4__51090.1631113043.jpg

Also, volume 2 of Prinny Presents has been announced, including Makai Kingdom and ZHP, with a limited edition at $99.99:

full_le_white_esrb_2.jpg

https://www.iffysonlinestore.com/neptunia-senran-ninja-wars-LE/

https://store.nisamerica.com/prinny-presents-nis-classics-volume-2-makai-kingdom-zhp-limited-edition-nintendo-switch
That Neptunia wallscroll look dope

From Bandai Namco:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase of the Tales of Arise Collector's Edition.

In the context of the global pandemic, some of our carriers are facing unprecedented delivery delays. We are doing everything possible to make sure that your order arrives on release day but unfortunately some shipments of the Collector’s Edition will likely be delayed.

We are monitoring the shipping updates for each order very closely and will be reaching out to any customers that do not receive their shipment by September 10th with an appropriate solution.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment we know this creates for our fans. While this is outside of our control, your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we want to make sure you get the opportunity to play the game as soon as possible.

THANK YOU for shopping at BANDAI NAMCO Store and for your support of Tales of Arise! If you haven’t received your Collector’s Edition by 6 pm on September 10th, please check your email for additional communication from us.

Just got Tales e-mail as well. I'm not too upset. If I can play it digitally Day 1 and my CE arrives a few days later then no problem!

I just find it weird they sent these emails out on Wednesday night and saying if you don’t get your CE by the 10th. That’s tomorrow, and they haven’t even shipped them yet. No ones going to get it by Friday.

Just placed an order for Tales of Arise PS4 collectors since PS5 is now OOS (free PS5 update woo!). Saw some unboxing videos and how cool it looked so I had to have it before it sells out.

Just placed an order for Tales of Arise PS4 collectors since PS5 is now OOS (free PS5 update woo!). Saw some unboxing videos and how cool it looked so I had to have it before it sells out.
I regret switching from PS5 CE to PS4. Also, little surprised the XB1 CE is OOS tbh

I regret switching from PS5 CE to PS4. Also, little surprised the XB1 CE is OOS tbh
Yeah reason why I didn’t get one originally is because I really wanted to see how the CE looked been waiting for an unboxing or legit screenshot. Missed opportunity for me I woulda just got the PS5 version… oh well. PS4 version is nice too since it does include PS5 upgrade :). Yeah! I am as well not saying anything bad about xbox just suprised.

I'm glad I switched to the PS4 version, actually. I'm sure the PS5 version is better, but I only have enough room on my PS5 for one more game and I'm not even sure Tales will fit. And I really don't feel like deleting games from my console already, it hasn't even been out a year.

PS5 needs an SSD upgrade option stat.

The cost of expanding storage is really a pain in the ass. I know there are a lot of supply chain issues, but if the price could fall for the PS5 (what with it being open to any manufacturer) or even for the XB1 (unclear if Seagate has timed exclusivity or if no one else is bothering for now) that would just be fantastic because 900GB is really not cutting it.

That's not the game though, there are 3 diff versions of the game already up for P/O.

-Standard (Game + P/O bonus armor) $60

- Next Level Edition (Game + Dragon Lord content Pack) $70

- Chaotic Great Edition ((Game + Dragon Lord content Pack + Season Pass) $90

https://t.co/85l0G4KvKR?amp=1

With GOW Ragnarok and Insomniac's Wolverine being PS5 exclusive, hopefully Sony won't continue digital copy in CE trend.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
They have already said several times that GoW is PS4 also. It does not look like anything the PS4 can't handle. GT7 is the other one that'll be PS4 also.

I assume for the next 2 years basically everything will come out for PS4+5 and Xbox One/X + S|X, right? Or is Wolverine PS5 only?
First party pretty much done with PS4/XB1, third party dev might still continue doing it for a few more years. Insomniac confirmed PS5 only, they might release it to PC way way down the road.

First party pretty much done with PS4/XB1, third party dev might still continue doing it for a few more years. Insomniac confirmed PS5 only, they might release it to PC way way down the road.

Did not realize Wolverine and Spiderman are PS5 only. They're far away enough that I think it's reasonable. I have all the systems so obviously biased, but I look forward to games made only for Series X and PS5 so devs can really start focusing on taking advantage of the new/now-current gen consoles.

Also it's annoying as hell having to pick PS4 vs PS5

Keep in mind as well that in 2/3 years we will begin to hear PS5 Pro rumblings as well. 

Could definitely see Wolverine or Spider-Man being the game that "pushes the console to it's limits" or something like that.

Keep in mind as well that in 2/3 years we will begin to hear PS5 Pro rumblings as well.

Could definitely see Wolverine or Spider-Man being the game that "pushes the console to it's limits" or something like that.
The pro console thing is such nonsense. Hell even series S and X differentiation is ridiculous.

Better to just get an external drive to off load games you aren't playing but don't want to delete so you don't have to re-download them later. I picked up a small WD 5TB for under $100 from BB when they were on sale for my PS5

Doubt there will be a pro unless that’s what the people want! The dumb people waiting on a pro mod….I would think they would do the Nintendo switch route and make the switch pro and release it like they did the v2 that’s the pro lol. But yet people fail to realize.

I don't currently see a reason for a PS5 Pro. PS5 Slim (more storage, smaller size, less power) though, yea. Even then, I can't imaging a 2 TB version. It'll probably be 1 TB instead of 800 GB or whatever it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have as well. Tried it and the code gives me an error but it shows that its for Tales of Arise. Guess we have to wait a few more hours for it to activate or something?
Yea it didn't work for me just now

Ill try again after work and keep on eye on threads about it, I also think it's just not 'activated' yet

Got the E-Mail saying my Tales of Arise CE is delayed and provided a digital copy for me

I am happy about this
Same here. Wasn't expecting Bamco to be so generous, but it's nice.

Honestly with this pandemic and EVERYTHING getting pushed back, plus the shortage of semi conductor chips. I don’t see a 2023 release, this generation will last longer than the 5-6 years they were going for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm skeptical as well, but I also don't really need anything more powerful. Don't get me wrong, games like Spider-Man and Ghost of Tsushima look great on the PS5, but I think most games since the PS3 era, and even a decent chunk of GC-era games look fine. Now that loading times are practically gone, I can't imagine what more power would be used for. But maybe that's my problem and I'm just not imaginative enough.

bread's done
Back