2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Atlus say they wanted to meet demand and make more SMT V CEs?

Did that ever happen?

Idk if its worth it anyways, that bag is kinda dumb

Didn't Atlus say they wanted to meet demand and make more SMT V CEs?

Did that ever happen?

Idk if its worth it anyways, that bag is kinda dumb
Yup. It went from being sold out in minutes to being sold out in hours a few days later. Only reason I got a copy from Gamestop :D

Did anyone pre-order Elden Ring CE in-store at GS yet? Forgot to ask when I was trading stuff in the other day and I'm concerned that my online order wouldn't be delivered on release day.

Just got charged from Amazon for my SMT V premium edition even after getting the delay email…no shipping notification yet, still says arriving by Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone pre-order Elden Ring CE in-store at GS yet? Forgot to ask when I was trading stuff in the other day and I'm concerned that my online order wouldn't be delivered on release day.
its a no go still doesnt even come up

Can't post link because I'm in work meeting but Arise CE PS5 in stock at Namco store.

Wish I could figure out how to redeem points but oh well.

PS4 tales of arise CE is all that’s left currently.  That probably won’t last much longer either.  Not a big restock, probably get it now if you want

Ugh, cancelled a PS5 CE to try and reorder with the rewards point and it went OOS >.< At least I can use them towards the previous Tales collectibles I had my eye on...

I ordered the Vesperia Repede figurine with my credits. Had $25 in credits, it was $24 with the clearance price. Turned out I still had to pay $12 because their shipping is absolutely freaking absurd.

PS4 tales of arise CE is all that’s left currently. That probably won’t last much longer either. Not a big restock, probably get it now if you want
Hi, probably dumb question I order the PS4 version because ps5 was oos but it has a free upgrade for the PS5 version? Or what's the difference?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Hi, probably dumb question I order the PS4 version because ps5 was oos but it has a free upgrade for the PS5 version? Or what's the difference?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, free upgrade as long as you have a disc PS5 to play it. Your good

I was going to buy a shirt since I've got a bunch of points that will expire (and I already nabbed the Repede figure), but the shipping for a single shirt is $11. Not seeing anything else that sticks out in the store so I may just have to let the points die. :/

It's happening!

SMT-V-2.jpg

The real question is whether I'm going to open it or not.

Still waiting for any notification from GameStop charging/shipping my SMT 5 CE. Wondering if it will get here by tmrwlike it's supposed to, I certainly hope I'm worthy of an overnight delivery.

It's happening!

SMT-V-2.jpg

The real question is whether I'm going to open it or not.
I got my shipping notification too! But it's been so long ago that I pre-ordered this, I don't remember what's different between the JP and NA version. We're getting a Jack Frost pin though as a amazon jp bonus, I had no idea that was a thing for this, so that's cool!

Still waiting for any notification from GameStop charging/shipping my SMT 5 CE. Wondering if it will get here by tmrwlike it's supposed to, I certainly hope I'm worthy of an overnight delivery.
I was charged yesterday, still no shipping notice for me. Really hope it gets here before I leave Sunday.

EDIT*nevermind, just shipped... [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Got a shipping notification for SMTV from Gamestop this morning after being charged yesterday. It looks like they sent it UPS Ground though so it probably won't arrive until next week. I have a second copy from Best Buy that shows it will be ready for pickup tomorrow. 

Looks like the Halo Infinite "Collector's Edition" is a unique SKU that Wal-Mart put together themselves.  343 Community Director confirms there is no "Official" Halo Infinite CE

https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1458917625421971472

Looks like the Halo Infinite "Collector's Edition" is a unique SKU that Wal-Mart put together themselves. 343 Community Director confirms there is no "Official" Halo Infinite CE

https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1458917625421971472
It's really a distinction without a difference. The box says collector's edition,. Walmart was authorized to have it manufactured and it contains unique items, so it's not any different than one of those CEs that is Gamestop exclusive for example. Not sure what this guy thinks "official" means.

This whole development and release feels like a last minute school project. Just push it back 6 months and quit looking desperate to hit a deadline. Walmart built collectors edition. Nah.

My SMT5 shipped from Gamestop. The tracking number isn't working currently. It begins with the letters 'LE'

DOes anyone know what carrier has that? Doesn't look like UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Maybe DHL or Lasership?

My SMT5 shipped from Gamestop. The tracking number isn't working currently. It begins with the letters 'LE'

DOes anyone know what carrier has that? Doesn't look like UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Maybe DHL or Lasership?
just google the entire tracking number on desktop

it should pull up which carrier it is

I did it just times out. Put it into the universal parcel app too and says tracking number not recognized.
hmm sorry then not sure

might be some local fulfilment from a store crap via doordash or soemthing weird like that

i think the delivery companies are so swamped theyre outsourcing to local options

my best buy orders have been getting dropped off by some company ive never heard of too now

not even the geeksquad

On the note of strange new shipping trends, I've had two orders recently that I placed through websites and ended up just being DoorDashed from a local location. One was GameStop, during the $10 Animal Crossing "glitch" - I chose the same day shipping option because it was cheaper than standard shipping ($4 vs. $7). The second was for Guardians of the Galaxy - I ordered via Wal-Mart to get the steelbook (and it ended up arriving without the steelbook so I returned it).

It's actually pretty convenient all things said, but I was very confused when I started getting DoorDash texts while I was out running errands.

Yeah, my last two Target orders have been redirects from local stores that just pulled them and shipped it directly. Works for me since they get here within 2 days usually.

Well, shit... My SMT5 CE from GameStop won't make it today. Got a delay email from FedEx.

But my Tales 5 CE shipped from Namco, so that's something... Too bad it's going to arrive while I'm out of town.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah gs has been using obscure local options for me as well. Two recent packages for me in tx have shipped via "lone star overnight." In the end it was innovations style shipping delivered by usps.

bread's done
Back