2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are reporting that amazon is just slapping a shipping label on the SMT V CE and shipping it out like that without no box.
my buddy got his in a poly mailer pretty much almost the same as that

0 bubbles
Yep, I just received mine inside a plastic baggie from Amazon and its beat to shit. Enjoy paying the return shipping, fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
0eacc421302f47eacab4b4ef81d6df3d.jpg

Basic bubble mailer from Amazon so have some faith to those who ordered from them!! Mines pretty prestine besides crease on the edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GameStop tends to ship well. Also, did anyone order and get shipping conformation for the Tales of Arise CE "re-stock" a couple days back? I have a PS5 edition that arrived with damage (probably from someone while opening the box to transfer units for individual shipping in the warehouse) and while I was assured the logistics department would send me a replacement ASAP, I think they just sold extra stock without doing anythign for me and was curious if those orders in the last couple days were fulfilled.

$6 Animal Crossing cards? Ship in a box. $120 SMT V premium edition? Ship it in a plastic bag with no padding. Fortunately only a couple dinged corners, but still, come on Amazon.

i received my SMT Premium in a baggie from Amazon. corners all messed up. contents in the box shaking around. anyone got their contents shaking around also?

$6 Animal Crossing cards? Ship in a box. $120 SMT V premium edition? Ship it in a plastic bag with no padding. Fortunately only a couple dinged corners, but still, come on Amazon.
BestBuy just shipped my Zelda Game and Watch in a bubble mailer... they shipped my rubber phone case in a box.

For the Neptunia X Senran CE box, are CE contents box the same for NS and PS4? I order the PS4 version, but might just get the NS version instead. 

Well, shit... My SMT5 CE from GameStop won't make it today. Got a delay email from FedEx.

But my Tales 5 CE shipped from Namco, so that's something... Too bad it's going to arrive while I'm out of town.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Mine was set to arrive today (or I guess yesterday, since it's now 11/13), but was delayed by FedEx. It sucks because it's in my hometown and was shipped overnight from Gamestop, but I guess it just didn't make it onto the truck. I hope I get it tomorrow (or, today lol). I have a bunch of trade-in credit from selling my OG Switch to Gamestop when I got the OLED, so I'm planning on returning it and buying it right back with the credit. But, that $10 game coin offer is only good until 11/18, so FedEx better hurry up.

The tracking for my SMT was scanned as in my zip code this morning. Haven't gotten it yet though. What I don't get is, this is one of those small shipping services CDL Solutions. Unless they have a hub in my area, I don't get why it would be scanned in my zip code, unless they handed it off to the post office. Packages are usually scanned when they reach some type of a hub or sorting facility.

Amazon has just slapped a label onto several Halo Mega Construx sets my husband has gotten in the past. It's ridiculous, and the fact that they've resorted to doing that with $120 video games is infuriating.

Ended up driving to my local FedEx facility this morning after it became clear that I wouldn't be getting SMTV until the earliest Monday. They had it, but took a while to actually locate it and said it was in a "gnarly spot." Sounds like the thing fell off a belt or something, so it's a really good thing I just picked it up myself. Thankfully, Gamestop packaged it in a box, so it only suffered the usual corner dings.

Anyone get the Halo Infinite Series X for collecting purposes? Didn't realize Microsoft ships in a box just the size of the console and kinda annoyed with a dented corner but obviously no recourse given nigh availability

Anyone get the Halo Infinite Series X for collecting purposes? Didn't realize Microsoft ships in a box just the size of the console and kinda annoyed with a dented corner but obviously no recourse given nigh availability
I wanted one just to collect but too many people just want it because its an Xbox that's in stock. Not the best time to release a limited edition console. Got to wonder how many people would have opted to save $50 if both skus were in stock at the same time.

Got the JP version of the SMT V CE today. The outer box is beautiful. Definitely my favorite outer box of any CE I've ever bought. The shirt is nice too and I'll definitely wear it. I'm confused by the lack of steelbook though. I thought JP had one too? Was the main reason I bought this CE too. Also didn't get the jack frost pin someone else mentioned.

Got the JP version of the SMT V CE today. The outer box is beautiful. Definitely my favorite outer box of any CE I've ever bought. The shirt is nice too and I'll definitely wear it. I'm confused by the lack of steelbook though. I thought JP had one too? Was the main reason I bought this CE too. Also didn't get the jack frost pin someone else mentioned.
I believe it’s a notebook, not a steelbook. The picture does look like a steelbook though.

The Japanese retailer Geo has an exclusive Steelbook for SMT V.

Well it sold out so it's gotta be somewhat rare.LOL
It hasn't gone OOS at Best Buy since it was put up.

I'm still debating on whether I want it or not. I want more Horizon stuff, but I don't particularly like the Thunderjaw from H:ZD, and I don't know if I'll care about the Tremortusk either.

(There's a cool Lego Tallneck MOC though...)

Wow the Nintendo uk preorder of the dual pack of pokemon diamond and sapphire arrived at my warehouse of my forwarding services. I was for sure that was going to be cancel

bread's done
Back