2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
They announced Baten Kaitos as well, and Metroid Prime. MP will have a physical coming out the 22nd. No word on availability yet. No word on if BK will have physical yet.

They often have a goes live when posted and then goes live for real later oopsie thing.

I hope I didn't miss it.  I stepped away just just a moment! :(

it was up at 8:22pm, clicked add to cart and it put me in a queue then said sold out

people on twitter said they got it so it was up

I'm just peeved that it was a different product page. I had the regular edition page pulled up and was refreshing thinking it would pop up with a box where you choose the version once the CE went live. Was refreshing that every 2 - 3 minutes and missed the CE drop. Now onto GameStop I suppose.

Best Buy went back up and I got one!  I got the amiiba too.

Edit: CE down again. Don't give up!

Not sure if I would feel comfortable with a BB order after the Hogwarts Legacy issues. I suppose its better than nothing, which right now is nothing. 

Zelda CE confirmed

attachicon.gif
FoepiLGaYAAEsQM.jpg
The same price as the Master Edition, feels like this one is a grade below that CE

Oh well just decided to use a proxy for the japan version without the game. Cause if what I saw with it being sold out in seconds I'll just be disappointed by trying and failing.

Miyamoto said each Frys store will be getting 5 copies for the people who line up outside the night before, but they will sell hundreds of preorders online first that they will cancel.

Miyamoto said each Frys store will be getting 5 copies for the people who line up outside the night before, but they will sell hundreds of preorders online first that they will cancel.
Damn, was hoping Circuit City would get some copies but I guess that's not happening...

Not sure if I would feel comfortable with a BB order after the Hogwarts Legacy issues. I suppose its better than nothing, which right now is nothing.
That's how I feel. I got it on the first flicker around 6pm PST. If it wasn't on the first wave with bby, chance of cancelation is like 50/50 imo.

Re: Frys, thats-the-joke.jpg

Damn, was hoping Circuit City would get some copies but I guess that's not happening...
That's how I feel. I got it on the first flicker around 6pm PST. If it wasn't on the first wave with bby, chance of cancelation is like 50/50 imo.

Re: Frys, thats-the-joke.jpg
Taken from us too soon.

#RestInPeaceSweetPrince

In for one at Gamestop too. Glad I was able to do it online as I was expecting to have to go in store for it.

By 11:15am my store was told to shut off all pre orders for it, and already has 45 pre orders for the standard.
Thanks for sharing. My store doesn't even open until 15 minutes from now. I'm still going to get there at open and try my luck, but seems very unlikely based on what you posted.

Anyone have any guesses if Amazon, Walmart, or Target might have this? I forget whether they had the BOTW CE or not.

Welp that sucks, GS is usually the one I get any hard to preorder items at. No chance I get Amazon or Target, they go way too fast.

I think amazon usually gets these, but don't remember walmart or target in the past. Any restocks at bestbuy will probably be a handful or stay up unusually long and result in cancellations. The ordering window was really short this time, like either everyone was camping on it or really small stock compared to master edition. I think I will be missing out on this one. Not really impressed for what you get for the price, but I'm sure they could have charged even more. That extra $10 for the standard will pay for mario's golden toilet.

bread's done
Back