2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
ca4bb085b2adb627c109dc4f9ea89cc3.jpg

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/products/lords-of-the-fallen-collectors-edition-gamestop-exclusive---xbox-series-x/394710.html

Says GameStop exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've not played Dark Souls, but played this when the original came out. It wasn't too hard and kinda short. I enjoyed it though from what I remember. I'll give this one a go. The statue and display case looks cool. Steelbook and big art book are a plus too. $250 is a bit steep, but I'll bite.

Art book, Steelbook, cool figurine. Loving this CE, but not for $250

Placed an order just in case

dumb statue? check. 250 bucks? check

even looks like another Bamco box with Dark Souls font copy/pasted onto it.  holy hell that's derivative. 

Also this company published another game called "Eldest Souls" LOL

Speaking of Bamco, has anyone able to check out anything on the new site? I kept getting error while submitting order. Already tried several different cc but same damn error code every time

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Is this a remaster of the original one or a sequel? I couldn't find anything definitive on it when I googled.
It was originally announced as "Lords of the Fallen 2", then rebranded as "The Lords of the Fallen", and now it's officially just "Lords of the Fallen" exactly like the first game's title. It appears to be more of a reimagining than a remaster or sequel.

Best Buy has a steelbook for pre-ordering Lords of the Fallen as well. There is a picture of it on the listing
Thanks, I guess I have to preorder it now lol

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lords-of-the-fallen-standard-edition-playstation-5/6543760.p?skuId=6543760

6543760cv17d.jpg

c4467d42a88827ac6cba6f616852c25a.jpg

Steel book for GameStop in store preorder bonus…I would go in store, because my local GameStop had no idea of the Zelda fiasco when ppl tried to claim there pre order bonuses

So don’t bother ordering online because stores won’t give you a Steelbook.  Go into the store and preorder if you want one.  Of course with the new higher free shipping threshold, you kinda have to preorder in store.

That is a metalpak in the Gamestop picture...

So don’t bother ordering online because stores won’t give you a Steelbook. Go into the store and preorder if you want one. Of course with the new higher free shipping threshold, you kinda have to preorder in store.
Yep, it's first come, first serve, and they'll also go to those who finagle the system.

Zelda TooK listings said the same thing and people whom ordered online and tried to get 1 of ~34 wooden plaque pre-orders got turned away, against everyone else who had slips for in-store orders.

https://youtu.be/RWhTX4boDeo
Just sharing my Tears of the Kingdom CE unboxing. I held off opening one, but my eoomate wanted to open hers. So I got to do it lol

So $170 for a 10" statue and 100p hardcover artbook. JFC even F4F has their statues priced more reasonably than this and the art book can't be valued more than $10. Trash, but I will be pre-ordering the deluxe on Xbox. After listing almost 25+ steelbooks this past week on eBay, I'm so done with physical horseshit.

Have any other Gamestop CEs been Pro exclusive?
yea I believe resident evil 4 was the most recent, bt given they don’t sell out in a timely manner from a buisness standpoint they should open them up to the non pro members bt who knows it’s GameStop!

Side note they are raising the pro membership from $15 to $25 here soon enough smh

yea I believe resident evil 4 was the most recent, bt given they don’t sell out in a timely manner from a buisness standpoint they should open them up to the non pro members bt who knows it’s GameStop!

Side note they are raising the pro membership from $15 to $25 here soon enough smh

Oh wow... that's a huge no thanks! Way too many rules on using certs (why can I only get $15 online? why can't I combined my monthly cert with a reward cert?).

So $170 for a 10" statue and 100p hardcover artbook. JFC even F4F has their statues priced more reasonably than this and the art book can't be valued more than $10. Trash, but I will be pre-ordering the deluxe on Xbox. After listing almost 25+ steelbooks this past week on eBay, I'm so done with physical horseshit.
If that statue is truly hand painted as it claims, then it is worth the cost…imo

If that statue is truly hand painted as it claims, then it is worth the cost…imo
Not only that but this one comes with a metal display case complete with lighting. Now while I am not really chomping at the bit to P/O this one, if the case is at all decent, then it actually isn't too bad for that price.

Anyone got links for the LE FF16 controller and faceplate? Playasia is already sold out and Amazon doesnt offer shipping to the US without a big mark up from 3rd party sellers...

Still have a TOTK CE sitting on my living room floor.  Would rather it go to someone who wants it instead of returning it.  Toss me a PM if you are interested and I can send over some pics.

I would have wanted it at launch. Same thing happened with Metroid Dread. Couldn't get a collectors edition so I ended up not getting the game because I don't pay resellers. I ended up picking up the standard edition on sale for $20 or so. Still haven't played the thing, probably never will tbh. Like if I can't get my hands on it at launch I usually just move on with life. Too many games in the backlog. $70 is a lot for a game too. So I'll probably pay for Zelda once it's $40 or $50. Just wasn't meant to be.

I'll be playing SF6 in a couple weeks anyway. Then FF16.

Womp womp no Spidey 2 CE announced

MSG3 remake announced so something else to look forward to, hopefully Konami doesnt screw up

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Pretty hyped for MGS3 remake. Spider Man 2 looks cool. The rest of the reveals don't seem all that exciting. 

At least there's still a decent flow of VR stuff. I honestly thought PSVR would be a bigger hit than it has been so far. 

Shame on me I’m hyped for a metal gear solid game without Kojima on it but hey I can’t wait to eat all the animals in the game. It’s gonna be a whole buffet. Also now it makes sense why no metal gear solid games in the ps store for ps5. I want that collection too and Vol.2

Curious if the voice actors will return when Kojima isn't involved. Seems kind of wrong. But I understand people looking for a gig and they understand fans want the character they played to be reprised by them for authenticity but yeah; What an awkward thing.

Same thing with the new Dead Space. EA buys the company, guts the company, closes the company. Only to remake the game after destroying the dev studio that made it.

Curious if the voice actors will return when Kojima isn't involved. Seems kind of wrong. But I understand people looking for a gig and they understand fans want the character they played to be reprised by them for authenticity but yeah; What an awkward thing.
Same thing with the new Dead Space. EA buys the company, guts the company, closes the company. Only to remake the game after destroying the dev studio that made it.
[attachment=37943:20230524_214330.jpg]

Looks like the original voice actors are back

bread's done
Back