2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
FF7 Rebirth (Remake Part 2) CE revealed. No details yet on price or retailers.

eAFZVUv.jpg

Out February 29th, PS5 exclusive.

Oh my God, that steelbook. I freaking love Zack and Crisis Core, so I need that. I really don't want the statue, so I hope the steelbook is part of the regular retail special edition.

Oh my God, that steelbook. I freaking love Zack and Crisis Core, so I need that. I really don't want the statue, so I hope the steelbook is part of the regular retail special edition.
It will be. It's a bundle again. Deluxe Edition + statue = CE. The only question is whether or not the Artbook and soundtrack are part of the deluxe edition or not, but the steelbook definitely will be.

It will be. It's a bundle again. Deluxe Edition + statue = CE. The only question is whether or not the Artbook and soundtrack are part of the deluxe edition or not, but the steelbook definitely will be.
Chances are probably good, since the first remake deluxe had the artbook, OST, and steelbook. Hype!

Static Arts statues usually go for $200. Unless they exaggerated the size of the artbook there, it looks quite big, but it could not be as big. I'm guessing the CE is a minimum of $300($200 for statue + $100 for Deluxe) and possible as much as $350(just to charge extra because why the hell not).

Hell to the yes, the deluxe edition has the same contents as the Remake one did. That's my choice, will wait for Best Buy or Gamestop to get it.

lol it's precisely as I expected. Deluxe is $100, so they essentially charged an extra $50 for nothing. May cancel my CE order down the road, want to see how long it stays in stock first. Alas, to cancel orders from this SE Store iteration, you need to email them and wait for a response. Total joke.

Yeah, I'm good with Deluxe at that price difference. Sephiroth statue isn't $250 cool and I'm running out of room in my Detolfs as-is.

Yea I'm canceling the collectors edition. After seeing it was play arts figure from the first edition. And they couldn't even do a play arts figure. So I'll wait for the deluxe at other retailers.

Yea I'm canceling the collectors edition. After seeing it was play arts figure from the first edition. And they couldn't even do a play arts figure. So I'll wait for the deluxe at other retailers.
Good luck. Send and email and wait 10 days for a response in my previous experience with the new site, since you can't cancel anymore.

Wow, already gone...

Not surprised, seems like SE knows to make super overpriced, extra limited editions so they sell out fast.
I was able to get one, but I doubt its gone. SE probably took it down for the time being cause its crashing their website.

Yeah, don’t worry about getting the CE, FFXVI was no problem to get if you really wanted to pay that much, this is just as big a release for them, I expect it to be the same.  Square is just throttling availability to add FOMO fuel, as they have learned to do.  And if you do miss it, congrats, can use the money to purchase your choice of the hundreds of other FF7 merchandise available or anything else more worthwhile.

Yeah, don’t worry about getting the CE, FFXVI was no problem to get if you really wanted to pay that much, this is just as big a release for them, I expect it to be the same. Square is just throttling availability to add FOMO fuel, as they have learned to do. And if you do miss it, congrats, can use the money to purchase your choice of the hundreds of other FF7 merchandise available or anything else more worthwhile.
Except... I actually do what that statue.LOL

It's back up.
WOOO!! Just feel better with getting an order in and forgetting about it...

Anyone else getting errors trying to place a order ?
Just got my order in without any issues.

EDIT* Had no idea there was something going on today... new Rebirth trailer looks so damn good. I was curious how the "overworld" would be like after seeing how they did it in FFXVI (which... was kinda bad), but this looks insane. Cannot wait.

Interesting its OOS again. I actually thought it would just stay up until close to release again like all other SE Store CEs

I want to reiterate this, for those who are pre-ordering now and plan to ponder cancelling later.

Their website policy says you can cancel up to a week before release date. Last order I got cancelled from them on the new site, it took them 8 or 9 days to get back to me.

So I suggest if you plan to cancel doing it multiple weeks ahead of time. They're gonna take their grand ol time getting back to you most likely. Probably on purpose so they can say "oops! Sorry, can't cancel, item already shipped!"

Another overpriced CE but I’m actually interested this time. I think it looks clean but damn that’s expensive. Hope other retailers will have it too but most likely exclusive. I wouldn’t be mad at just getting the deluxe tho

I'm not sold on the value of that statue. 19 in and half of it is the pedestal. So sephiroth is really like 10 inches tall. Fire looks cheap too. Id consider for like $229 or so.

I'm not sold on the value of that statue. 19 in and half of it is the pedestal. So sephiroth is really like 10 inches tall. Fire looks cheap too. Id consider for like $229 or so.
Same here. I'll just go Deluxe. I'm more than happy with Sephiroth amiibo. If I want something expensive I'd wait for a Sideshow type release or something.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I can’t remember, does SE charge you right away or is it just an authorization that eventually disappears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t remember, does SE charge you right away or is it just an authorization that eventually disappears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they charge 6 weeks (or possibly a month, but pretty sure it's 6 weeks) before they ship.

EDIT* seems I was wrong, see ShadowAssassin's post below.

Is Deluxe also SE store exclusive? Would rather buy it elsewhere if possible
No chance it's SE store exclusive, Remake's and XVI's weren't. I'm guessing it'll be up on other retailers soon.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - Steelbook Edition (Amazon Exklusive) (PlayStation 5) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0CJ5585QM?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_T9WXHBMFBRED6W0NM65H

Maybe this is what Micromania will offer

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty done ordering anything from Amazon's international stores... they always arrived horribly damaged and getting any type of CS is a pain in the ass.

I ordered the Intergrade steelbook edition from Amazon DE for $110 or something, and they shipped it in a paper mailer (yes, paper, not cardboard, not chipboard, but paper), it arrived bent to the point where you can't open/close it. They offered me a $8 partial refund or return it for a full refund. I decided to return it and they asked me to ship it back in a box... I returned it on that same mailer they sent it to me in.

bread's done
Back