Official Disney Movie Club Thread

rbenns2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Blu-ray.com (http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740) does a good job laying out the in depth stuff, but the discussions there get pretty long-winded, and often focus more around technical issues than deals that can be had. I can see some good deals slipping through the cracks. It would be nice to have one place where all the codes, current and upcoming sales, and especially unadvertised discounts could be easily sifted through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if the sequels have that bad cropping job?
If i had to guess I'd say yes. Watched Return of Jafaar tonight and it seemed like everything was unnaturally blown up which would make sense if they cropped it from full screen to make it look widescreen.

Ordered the Featured Title and some other stuff and I found out that it's been so long since I ordered from the site that my old credit card info from over a year ago was the default payment. Sheesh.

New Featured Title. Good Dinosaur Ultimate Edition with Inside Out as the optional title. VIP discount still 60%.

Anyone know if the new Star Wars movie bluray is going to make it on the club? Might join again before April if it is.

Decided to join the club again and got the following:

Captain America
Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Wind Rises
Mulan/Mulan II combo
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

My seven year old loves the Olaf blanket. With Ant Man and Star Wars:The Force Awakens, I should be in and out of the membership relatively quick. I'm awful at remembering to respond to the featured title.

Got another Featured Title. Pocahontas and Mulan with Cinderella as the optional title.

Is there any new content in this Mulan release, or is it just a re-release?

Decided to join the club again and got the following:

Captain America
Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Wind Rises
Mulan/Mulan II combo
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Are the marvel movies single disc Blu-ray, combo packs, or can you get 3d versions as well? Thanks for insight!

Is there any way past this 4 for $1 crap on the club page? I have 1 more commitment title to get but was hoping to look at all that's available for a 5 for $1 3 title commitment plan like I've been getting.

If I order a,movie that's listed at normal price of $29.95 on the site but is coming up as $24.95 do you all think it'd count towards a commitment? Aladdin is coming up this way right now.

If I order a,movie that's listed at normal price of $29.95 on the site but is coming up as $24.95 do you all think it'd count towards a commitment? Aladdin is coming up this way right now.
I don't think so, I believe the only discounted items that count towards commitment are ones that specifically say they do, otherwise no discounted one counts is what my understanding is

Unless it's a pre-order, I think. I want to say I met my commitment by pre-ordering Marvel titles and they were all $24.95 instead of $29.99. My order history isn't telling me how much I paid for them or I'd be able to give you a definitive answer.

There's a free offer going on. If you link your DMC account to Fandango, you can get a Civil War poster for $3.75 S&H.

What's the longest one of you has waited for your introductory order to go from processing to shipped? I know the site says the introductory order can take 3 to 4weeks to process and ship bit it's been almost two weeks since I placed my order and it's still processing. Just wondering if this is normal?

What's the longest one of you has waited for your introductory order to go from processing to shipped? I know the site says the introductory order can take 3 to 4weeks to process and ship bit it's been almost two weeks since I placed my order and it's still processing. Just wondering if this is normal?
Totally normal. Mine took about 3 weeks and when I called they told me it was because Avengers:AoU was backordered and they also offered to ship the rest of my initial order to me while I waited. I declined, but it was nice of them to explain and offer.

bread's done
Back