Official E3 2015 Thread

Has CAG's user base dropped off significantly within the past two years? I'll admit that I don't come around often anymore, but normally the E3 threads are pages deep by this point.

So....anyone wanna talk about the Bethesda conference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has CAG's user base dropped off significantly within the past two years? I'll admit that I don't come around often anymore, but normally the E3 threads are pages deep by this point.

So....anyone wanna talk about the Bethesda conference?
Yeah I agree. I created this thread thinking people would be all over it and it has been slow. Maybe it's cause people don't really goto the General Gaming Forum, I'm not sure.

It's weird, right?

Anyway: Doom looks rather ho-hum, as does Battlecry, but I am very excited for more Dishonored.  I just started playing the game a second time this past week, so that announcement was a pleasant surprise. Lady Emily is a playable character! 

Apparently, Bethesda is trying to merge PS4/XBox games with Nintendo games, with the ability to play not-Donkey Kong and the Tomodachi Fallout app.

Never played a Fallout game, but Fallout 4 does look interesting. Hoping Dark Souls 3 gets confirmed. Looking forward to what Sony has to show also.

Never played a fallout game before either, but this new one looked so cool I really considered buying the Pip-boy edition. But forget that, too expensive.

Might get the game now though, if I ever get a ps4.

But you gotta download the game to play it...that's kind of annoying (not that I don't get it, it's just memory was the problem I had/have with my 360).
Still cool they're introducing this at all though.

Feel like Microsoft focused more on remakes and backwards compatibility rather then newer games. The new controller does look great, but Im not one to just go buy a new controller if the ones I have are still working fine. 

Ea Access getting Titanfall and Dragon Age this summer just adds to one of the best deals in gaming IMO. Turning down EA Access may be the only mistake that Sony has had this generation.

Sony could really do some damage with backwards comparability that lets you play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on PS4. Although I highly doubt that is going to happen. Hoping to see a Last of Us 2 announcement.  

I'm really excited for HoloLens now. Really going to be exciting to actually play it. Backwards compatibility is a big one too. I wonder if I can get my physical games again for free again or if we can play disc based games. I'm happy though as I have a ton of downloaded 360 games, so it works out. 

I'm not a huge Microsoft fan, but damn did they bring it this year!  Hopefully Sony has some similar surprises up their sleeves or they're gonna be be playing the sad Keanu role.

That MS backward compatibility is something. Sony's playstation Now looks more and more a ripoff. Hoping they counter the announcement with "Now" for only $10 a year or something along that line. Never bothered with Now due to its high price but the platform really works well imo.

Only problem is you won't see games with license issue such as Marvel stuff so it will never be 100% BC

Remember how all your xbox 1 games were going to be on 360? Yeah its going to be like that again. Also, who cares all that stuff was sold off a long time ago. I have not missed a single one of those games. Looking at the list of what is available now I owned 2 of them and both are multiplatform...

I don't play xbox systems, but I have to say I like that controller. The controller is why I never really bothered with xbox. I've always loved the dualshock design.

Been a Sony guy since PS1... hoping to see some good stuff from the Sony conference since I own a PS4... but I'm no fanboy. That MS conference has me interested in maybe getting an XB1 at some point. Never had anything against Xbox. Just never seen enough games for them to justify the price of buying them when I had Playstations. Looks like that might be changing. 

omjb1hb.jpg

Damn, sounds like I missed a lot... from short bits and pieces I'm seeing, it sounds like MS killed it. 

And there's rumors of a FFVII remake? I'm more curious to see the reaction than the actual remake. :lol:

EDIT*

XB1 getting BC? Wow... not sure what to make of that. Yes, it's awesome, especially since I've written off the idea of ever seeing BC on current gen consoles. 

Don't really get the hype for the new controller. I mean, it looks cool and a neat idea to customize it but can't see this being a game changer for most people. 

But holy shit, Hololens looks insane. 

Sony... good luck. I hope you plan on doing more than just saying how great sales have been thus far. 

bread's done
Back