Official E3 2015 Thread

Damn, sounds like I missed a lot... from short bits and pieces I'm seeing, it sounds like MS killed it.

And there's rumors of a FFVII remake? I'm more curious to see the reaction than the actual remake. :lol:

EDIT*

XB1 getting BC? Wow... not sure what to make of that. Yes, it's awesome, especially since I've written off the idea of ever seeing BC on current gen consoles.

Don't really get the hype for the new controller. I mean, it looks cool and a neat idea to customize it but can't see this being a game changer for most people.

But holy shit, Hololens looks insane.

Sony... good luck. I hope you plan on doing more than just saying how great sales have been thus far.
Nah the controller is purely for hardcore eSports CoD and Halo players (Maybe Gears 4?) I'm interested to see how it does. There is actually a pretty large market for high quality tournament controllers. If it is cheaper than a Scuf controller I will most definitely pick one up.

Are you guys streaming it on ign? or somewhere else? I always wonder what other sites people use.

I miss g4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys streaming it on ign? or somewhere else? I always wonder what other sites people use.

I miss g4.
I was watching the GiantBomb stream for the Microsoft press conference. I am also at work though so it was hard to focus on my job and E3, so I decided to skip the rest of the press events until Sony's, but I'll probably stick with the GiantBomb live stream, I enjoy the commentary they provide more than IGN and the other sites.

I miss g4.
Literally was just talking with a friend about how much we miss the convenience, and lack of freaking stream lag/disconnection of G4's E3 week...
I watched Microsoft on Spike (which, obviously, was great), now I'm watching youtube's stream through my wii u so I can see it on a tv.

Last year this worked flawlessly. This year, the streams keep lagging.

Why would anyone care about xbone backwards compatibility? 360 had practically no worthwhile exclusives and none if you own a pc.

I can think of one reason for sake of playing devil's advocate and thats games that use peripherals such as if you had all your rock band shit for 360, but its a pretty weak argument.

Also, I hate how they call it free when by no stretch of the imagination could you consider it to be free.

Aisha has lost it. She used to be smoking hot, now she is meh.
How "hot" a presenter is is not really relevant. Is she there to present video games, or for you to oggle?

I still maintain that Aisha Tyler is easily one of the best E3 presenters, and this year she once again represented strongly for Ubisoft.

Microsoft's conference was a bit predictable, but there were some decent points. (I did not see the backwards compatibility coming) EA was a train-wreck in slow motion, with almost nothing of interest to me personally. Ubisoft was fairly solid. Looking forward to Sony's inevitably over-long conference.

I would liked to have heard a bit more about Windows 10 integration with XBox at the Microsoft presser. Windows 10 is just around the corner. (only a month or two) And the writing on the wall is that the XBox One is going to have a lot of crossover with the Windows 10 PC environment. A few more details there would be welcome. But I can't really fault them for doubling-down on their platform exclusive franchises. It's a solid strategy for drawing in early adopters.

How "hot" a presenter is is not really relevant. Is she there to present video games, or for you to oggle?

I still maintain that Aisha Tyler is easily one of the best E3 presenters, and this year she once again represented strongly for Ubisoft.

Microsoft's conference was a bit predictable, but there were some decent points. (I did not see the backwards compatibility coming) EA was a train-wreck in slow motion, with almost nothing of interest to me personally. Ubisoft was fairly solid. Looking forward to Sony's inevitably over-long conference.

I would liked to have heard a bit more about Windows 10 integration with XBox at the Microsoft presser. Windows 10 is just around the corner. (only a month or two) And the writing on the wall is that the XBox One is going to have a lot of crossover with the Windows 10 PC environment. A few more details there would be welcome. But I can't really fault them for doubling-down on their platform exclusive franchises. It's a solid strategy for drawing in early adopters.
Calm down SJW, I was responding to someone else commenting on her looks. I could care less who they have as a host...and I would argue she is there to be ogled by geeks.

It doesn't look like it's actually changed a whole lot since the last trailer... wonder what was holding it up for so long?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. There explanation for the delay was they were exploring new, previously unrealized possibilities or something.
Oh well.

Street Fighter 5 is going to be an exclusive? Wow.

Welp. Sony won with Cammy alone, for me. One of my favorite game characters of all time and definitely my favorite Street Fighter character. I'm definitely bringing her back as my main in SFV.

Street Fighter 5 is going to be an exclusive? Wow.
Where've you been?

E3 2014. :p I don't pay much attention to game related news for consoles I don't own except during e3, and when I'm looking up games I have actually heard about. Literally just heard they were making a SF5 two days ago lol so I decided to wait for news at E3.
I'm just playing with you. I've actually met quite a lot of gamers that haven't known about SFV. I'm a huge fighting game fan, though, so I hang on every bit of info I can get.

Don't mess with Eevee

derp_derp_eevee_by_fishmas-d2ygtir.jpg

Holy shit... honestly didn't think it would happen. But FFVII remake. Wow. 

Too bad it's not exclusive but oh well, guess that's not too surprising. 

Sucks for the games that follow that announcement. 

No fucking way... 

Just went to the link, already $600 before the countdown. 

bread's done
Back