Official eBay finds thread!

[quote name='camelking6969']3.01 plus .99 shipping. people are stupid[/QUOTE]

Lmao. That's the goofiest thing I've ever seen

[quote name='yourlefthand']Will you share your dark secrets of thread necromancy with us?[/QUOTE]

lolwut?

anyway...

2 out of the three have come in
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/drclaw411/89d961e8.jpg

Picked up a brand new/sealed Blazblue: Calamity Trigger LE (XB 360) for $12 shipped about two weeks ago. Seller shipped it in a big cardboard box to prevent damage, it's absolutely perfect. I'm very, very happy with that purchase ;)

I have been picking up a crapload of Xbox games very cheap, I am talking $3-5 a game shipped, I don't know how people make any money listing things for 0.99 and $3 shipping, they are probably paying more in fees than they are making. These are games that are on the 360 backwards compatibility list too. This is almost cheaper than what people sell them for at yard sales here plus I get to pick out exactly the games I want to buy.

Got a sealed copy of Tales of Vesperia (360) for $10 Buy It Now. The auction was literally a few minutes old, and I couldn't believe it.

I was glad to find a complete longbox copy of X-Com for PS1 for $51 shipped.

It's probably one of the rarest long box releases. Psychic detective might be more rare, but X-Com is more valued because it's actually a good game.

[quote name='jer7583']I was glad to find a complete longbox copy of X-Com for PS1 for $51 shipped.

It's probably one of the rarest long box releases. Psychic detective might be more rare, but X-Com is more valued because it's actually a good game.[/QUOTE]

Can u post a pic? Havent seen a the long box copy. I remember when i got a ps1. First game was Resident evil 1 with long box. The 2nd was jumping flash. Bring back so many memories

[quote name='The Punisher']Can u post a pic? Havent seen a the long box copy. I remember when i got a ps1. First game was Resident evil 1 with long box. The 2nd was jumping flash. Bring back so many memories[/QUOTE]

all the long boxes i have are Rayman, Jumping Flash, Wipeout, and Cyber Speed. Does anybody know if Power Rangers Zeo Pinball came in a long box? I've only seen it in the jewel case, but i remember in old store ads it was pictured as a long box.

Nothing super amazing, but I managed to snag a mint Tekken 6 with Artbook for $10 shipped. I used to have Tekken 6 on PS3 and I've been meaning to pick it up for 360 again on the cheap. The artbook is just a bonus.

[quote name='Tsel']Nothing super amazing, but I managed to snag a mint Tekken 6 with Artbook for $10 shipped. I used to have Tekken 6 on PS3 and I've been meaning to pick it up for 360 again on the cheap. The artbook is just a bonus.[/QUOTE]

how is the artbook?

Got all this for $24 shipped.
516828242o.jpg

The three wireless controllers as well as all but 3 of the wired ones work, both N64s work, and the SNES is complete (still trying to find a power supply to test it.)

How is it complete if you need to find a power supply to test it? :p

That lot looks like it had to cost more than $24 to ship. I'm guessing it got next to no bids and you won it for like $4?

I meant all the parts are there for the system itself (which I wasn't expecting since it was disassembled and in a ziploc bag.)

And that's about right. I won it for $5.50, so if the seller made any money, it wasn't much.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I know it's amazon and not ebay, but I consider it a damn good deal (and also there's no amazon thread from what I can see), so yeah.

Some day last week I came upon a third party seller selling this for $19.xx

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Genesis-Iced-Earth/dp/B00005S3O3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320294657&sr=8-1

It usually hovers around 40-50 bucks and I'm a Iced Earth fan so needless to say I got it as soon as I saw it.[/QUOTE]

You should check out the Slave To The Dark box set. It's a nice set to get you up through Matt's original departure.

[quote name='Zaku77']You should check out the Slave To The Dark box set. It's a nice set to get you up through Matt's original departure.[/QUOTE]
It's actually all the albums they had with Century Media. Total cash in by the label cause Iced Earth left them. Since I got Dark Genesis and Alive in Athens it wouldn't benefit me greatly to have it since I'll have like 5 multiples. I do have the Box of the Wicked though. (Tim Owens+Ten Thousand Strong=complete greatness)

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, those are definitely two of the rarest Gamecube games.. the Pokemon Box technically wasn't a retail release but is still extremely hard to find.. NCAA 2K3 is the rarest game on the Gamecube.

My best find was the Parasite Eve millenium collection. I originally found it on eBay but ended up purchasing it from dv8mad, I think. Great guy. Anyway, the Millenium Collection comes with an import copy of PE2 and a glass bust of Aya Brea. The Squaresoft Millenium collection is rare by itself, but this one is one of the rarest of the collection. IF you can find it listed on eBay, it'll generally fall in the $150-$175 range. I don't think mine was complete, sadly, because I don't remember a trading card being in mine.

pe_box.jpg
pe_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I want. I looked on ebay and for 180+ it looks like it is only the game. Hell the US version of the game goes for that much at times. I have seen it at a game store here for around 50. I was going to pick it up but didn't have the money. I would like to pick up 2 but dont want to spend that much for the game. Now for the Millenium Collection with everything I just might.

[quote name='Drclaw411']both ;)[/QUOTE]

The artbook is damn near mint, if it wasn't for some slight bending of one of the corners. The art itself is really cool. Lots of colorful pages.

I never knew this thread existed. I am going to be adding to it as I buy more stuff. I would say that about 10-20% of my eBay purchases are video games, the rest other stuff. I will post up some "Mail Day photos" in the next couple of weeks, but I already know that my next two purchases are going to be a Blue Snowball Mic and Intensity Pro capture cards, and thats my hobby money for the month.

I've been trying to stay away from eBay because of debt, but I did buy a Bionic Commando lunchbox for only $14.99 (shipped). I've been wanting one of these things for a couple of years now and this is the cheapest I've ever seen it, so I couldn't pass it up. 'Tis still shrinkwrapped and everything.

Aside from that, I've mostly just bought some cheap NES, SNES, and PS1 games (and Child of Eden for $3.99) that nobody really cares about.

Here are my new babies I picked up, Was one of the last major Collection pieces I neded for Mass Effect was the Shepard Statue and I rarely see one of them go for under $4-600 alone let alone with 4 Lithos, the Series 1 Figures 4 pack, and 3 Ship Models

Mass Effect Collection

non eBay related note, i also got the last Liara Pre Order Statue from Urban Collector before selling out, 3 copies of the LE from ME3, the novels, the Evolution TPB, Evolution TPB Hardcover from Bioware, and my Dead Reaper litho all done yesterday. It was my favorite day on the citadel.

[quote name='confoosious']sneaky. i also hate when people list DLC under a game's "section" or whatever ebay calls it.[/QUOTE]
I think a lot of people might just do that because DLC codes technically aren't allowed on eBay unless they are sent on a physical card. But that's just speculation.

Grabbed 4 "broken" Saturn consoles, 2 model one, and two model 2 units. I paid about $70 shipped for the lot.

bustedsaturns.jpg

1 had the door switch hastily tapped "closed" with scotch tape. The tape came loose, but it was wadded up as such that it prevented the door from triggering it when the lid was closed. Fixed!

1 had a really old mod chip in it (never even seen one like this, and info on the web is WAY limited). Chip is toast, removed it and all is well.

1 had a blown fuse on the power board. Um, yeah, fixed.

The 4th is still down for now. I'm pretty sure it needs a new laser assembly, but I'm happy to just keep it on hand for parts.

I pretty regularly hunt for busted console lots. At least 90% of the time they aren't broken in the truest sense of the word. I got my Japanese Saturn and PS2 this way. Paid 10 bucks for the Saturn about 6-7 years ago, and about 30 for the PS2 :)

[quote name='wiggyx']Grabbed 4 "broken" Saturn consoles, 2 model one, and two model 2 units. I paid about $70 shipped for the lot.

bustedsaturns.jpg

1 had the door switch hastily tapped "closed" with scotch tape. The tape came loose, but it was wadded up as such that it prevented the door from triggering it when the lid was closed. Fixed!

1 had a really old mod chip in it (never even seen one like this, and info on the web is WAY limited). Chip is toast, removed it and all is well.

1 had a blown fuse on the power board. Um, yeah, fixed.

The 4th is still down for now. I'm pretty sure it needs a new laser assembly, but I'm happy to just keep it on hand for parts.

I pretty regularly hunt for busted console lots. At least 90% of the time they aren't broken in the truest sense of the word. I got my Japanese Saturn and PS2 this way. Paid 10 bucks for the Saturn about 6-7 years ago, and about 30 for the PS2 :)[/QUOTE]

That is pretty cool. You should do videos of the repair and throw them up on youtube to help other repair theirs.

Not a bad idea. It's sort of a crap-shoot though. You never know what's gonna be wrong until you open 'em up :(

On a related note, I just bid on 7 busted 360s. Those are EASY to fix ;)

[quote name='wiggyx']Not a bad idea. It's sort of a crap-shoot though. You never know what's gonna be wrong until you open 'em up :(

On a related note, I just bid on 7 busted 360s. Those are EASY to fix ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Do you flip them? Just wondering what you do with em. I am pretty handy with a soldering iron, I might have to look into this.

Yeah, I usually just flip 'em, often to friends for way less than I should sell them for LOL!

Definitely, go for it! Like I said before, you'd be surprised how easy some are to fix. I didn't even have to plug in my iron to fix 3 of these Saturns. Is often as simple as a fuse or hack job mod by the previous owner that has failed.

Saturns are strange with mod-chips. You can't play imports with one, only backups from your region. They are still available at racketboy as I recall. They're cheap, like 30 bucks.

The good news is that you can play imports with one of you're crafty. There's a little piece of software (can't recall the name off the top of my head, can find it for you if interested) that patches ISOs to be any region you like.

So, all you do is rip your legit copy of whatever import title you have (PAL too), patch it, then burn a copy. It's sort of a roundabout way to play imports, but it's actually a lot easier than it sounds. Plus, it saves the fragile cartridge port from devices like the Pro Action Reply that are notorious for wrecking said ports :(

I can post a pic of the chip when I get home. Its OLD, and that's about all I know.

bread's done
Back