Official eBay finds thread!

[quote name='xenozfan2']I won a snes with 4 controllers and a street fighter 2 game for $14.50. It is listed as everything being defective, but from looking at it I think it wasn't tested since it doesn't have the av cords or ac adapter. What do you guys think?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Ninte...2xe+xuUDPOs+5JnCT3XE29g=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc[/QUOTE]

Haha of course it's defective, would you include an a/v and power supply on a broken console? No. Maybe you get lucky , doubtful though.

Thanks, everyone. Speaking of Suikoden, I just got this in today. This was from an auction with a vague title like game lot, and also happened to end at about 5 am. Grabbed this for just under $87:

1 & 2 are complete, 3 is disc only, 4 has no manual. Suikoden 2 is in pretty nice shape, and since the others are dupes I can sell them for some money back. I got the guide in that lot a week or two ago, didn't think I'd have the game to go with it so quickly. Pretty excited, now if I can only find the time to start playing through them.

[quote name='leecy']Pretty excited, now if I can only find the time to start playing through them.[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. I haven't started any of the games in the series yet, but I have played Suikoden II and it's a lengthy little game...especially if you decide to collect all of the NPC's!

I got Resident Evil 2 Gamecube a while ago brand new for 37 bucks.Too bad it lost some value. :whistle2:(

picture.php

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from the snes I got. After I bought an ac adapter for $5 everything works great! I'm so glad that I only had to pay a total of $20 for the snes.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I'm amazed it's going for that cheap[/QUOTE]

IKR? I think I'm gonna place a bid. This is too good to pass up!! :bouncy: ;D

[quote name='kayne2000']holy crap it was only at 11 000 a few days ago geez[/QUOTE]

Yeah if I was the seller I would have shit my pants when it got close to a $100 but as soon as bids exceeded $1,000 it became an obvious troll auction.

Reminds me of those HP Touchpad drawings that went for several thousands of dollars.

[quote name='GBAstar']Yeah if I was the seller I would have shit my pants when it got close to a $100 but as soon as bids exceeded $1,000 it became an obvious troll auction.

Reminds me of those HP Touchpad drawings that went for several thousands of dollars.[/QUOTE]

how did those end did people actually pay??

I don't think that thing is legit. Some of the buttons are in the wrong position and the TV button looks round instead of square. Very suspicious.

I'm surprised to see legit accounts bidding on that. I guess they're not concerned with getting an unpaid item strike if they end up winning.

[quote name='lowercasecurtis']cardboard cutout for jesus is up to 2K :applause:[/QUOTE]

That one says that if the bidding got over $600 the winner would get a basic model, so I hope...I HOPE it's just one of those cases where somebody is overpaying in an auction for charity (donating to that church) and not just a moron. I also hope that the money actually goes to that church.

Got a question for you sellers out there...

I usually just tell Paypal to transfer my funds when they become available to my bank account but recently I got the Paypal debit card (that's linked to your Paypal balance) and was thinking I'd just use an ATM and withdraw the cash that way so I'd have it now. (opposed to waiting the 3-4 days it takes for the money transfer to the bank) However, I just realized I'd probably incur an atm fee for withdrawing so I was wondering if there are any other ways to use that card to get that money without having to deal with fees. I know I'm being extremely cheap but some of the incoming funds I'll be getting are already below $10 so trying to lessen the blow since eBay/Paypal has already taken enough of my money lol. Was just curious if there are ways/atms that don't charge fees as I've never done this before but if not I can just do it the snail way as usual.

[quote name='Navex']Got a question for you sellers out there...

I usually just tell Paypal to transfer my funds when they become available to my bank account but recently I got the Paypal debit card (that's linked to your Paypal balance) and was thinking I'd just use an ATM and withdraw the cash that way so I'd have it now. (opposed to waiting the 3-4 days it takes for the money transfer to the bank) However, I just realized I'd probably incur an atm fee for withdrawing so I was wondering if there are any other ways to use that card to get that money without having to deal with fees. I know I'm being extremely cheap but some of the incoming funds I'll be getting are already below $10 so trying to lessen the blow since eBay/Paypal has already taken enough of my money lol. Was just curious if there are ways/atms that don't charge fees as I've never done this before but if not I can just do it the snail way as usual.[/QUOTE]

Cash back at places like WalHell and grocery stores maybe?

[quote name='wiggyx']Cash back at places like WalHell and grocery stores maybe?[/QUOTE]

Been a couple years since I have had the debit card so maybe things have changed, but this is what I used to do. I would buy what I needed in in a couple different transactions at registers and taking out the max amount they would allow me to each transaction. I was doing tons of sales so i wanted to grab the cash as soon as possible in case of problems with buyers.

Not sure if they have changed policy or anything though at this point.

[quote name='schuerm26']I was doing tons of sales so i wanted to grab the cash as soon as possible in case of problems with buyers.[/QUOTE]
You mean you're concerned about having issues with a buyer and causing Paypal to take the money back? If that happens and the funds aren't there, Paypal has no problem with overdrawing your bank account or charging your credit card (or whatever it is you have set as your backup funding).

I'm not sure I understand the last few posts...

I know this isn't the case but it almost sounds like you guys are recklessly selling and then trying to empty you account before PayPal can put a hold on the funds if/when a dispute happens.

If that isn't the case why would you need to turn your PayPal funds into cash? If you have the PayPal MasterCard (Debit Card) the funds in your PayPal account are as good as cash anywhere MasterCard is accepted and if you sign up to be "PayPal Preferred" you'll also earn 1% back on all purchases you make online or run as "credit" in-store.

Sometimes I need to move funds around as well and I just transfer the money from my PayPal account to my bank account and patiently wait the excruciating 3-4 days :roll:

If a case is opened and you don't have any money in your PayPal account it isn't like PayPal is just going to say "ah shucks, they win"; they're going to overdraft your bank account and if you try to stop them they'll just send you collections notices.

Picked up Power Rangers Super Samurai (Blu-ray) for $13 plus shipping, though for some reason some of the episodes are cropped and the slipcover is a disappointment (no shiny foil, slightly too big for the case). Now if only they would release the first half of the show in one set...

Just purchased a copy of Pokemon Advanced Battle Vol. 4, which usually goes for at least $40, for $5.99 + $2 shipping BIN. And it wasn't one of those "searching for this forever" type of deals, I had forgotten about it and decided to search for it out of the blue.

So I had an awesome new pickup in the last few days. I got a pretty great Sega CD lot on eBay of all places.

Sega CD model 2 with Genesis model 2.

All cables for both.

4 Controllers (all 3 button, though one is in a 6 button box... a little deceiving...)
Light Gun

10 Games:

Desert Strike (Genesis)
Urban Strike (Genesis)
Lightening Force (Genesis)
Jurassic Park (Sega CD)
Sewer Shark (Sega CD)
Lethal Enforcers II Gun Fighters (Sega CD)
Jeopardy (Sega CD)
Stellar Fire (Sega CD)
Tomcat Alley (Sega CD)
Corpse Killer (Sega CD)

$52.00 shipped.

Everything works great. I've gone through and tested it all this morning. Also making myself copies of a few top games. I have a couple of lots of games off eBay coming as well but I'll wait until they get here to post those.

I just bought and won The Lost Vikings (sega genesis) complete in box for 7.50. While I'm not sure how good of a deal it was I do know it was a good deal :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back