Official eBay finds thread!

That guy is a moron if he actually thinks that is worth 50-60K. I love that people have this idea that, just because an item is "rare", it's instantly worth a fortune.

I was going to say that there's no way he thinks it's that valuable, but then I checked his other auctions... I don't know what the hell he's thinking, but I don't even think the Pikachu car would sell for that much.

I just grabbed a bunch of stuff from one of my favorite eBay sellers, yamatoku-classic. In fact, I would continually buy stuff from him all year 'round and just have him send me a package semi-annually if I could. I find myself ALWAYS watching at least a few of his auctions. Anyway, got this swag...

Mobile Suit Gundam V.1 CIB for the Wonderswan $1.36
Chocobo Dungeon CIB for the Wonderswan $3.25
Hunter X Hunter CIB for the Wonderswan $4.07
Super Robot Wars 3 CIB for the SFC $5.06
Super Robot Wars 4 CIB for the SFC $4.24
OEM rechargeable battery pack and charger for the non-SP GBA (AGB-003, AGB-004) CIB $4.00

Will post pics when it all arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Derp, I forgot to post a pic in here.

DSC02684.jpg

Also grabbed these for next to nothing.

ceb7fe73.jpg

I grabbed Ocarina of Time, Kirby 64 the Crystal Shards, and Star Wars Rogue Squadron for $25.00 shipped. Not amazing but not at all bad.

To be fair, it's Zelda 2, which isn't worth very much.

Still, nice lot of goodies. You managed to pick up some of the most notoriously difficult games in one swoop ;)

[quote name='white3er']Well I was super excited to get this NES lot with Mega Man, Mega Man 2 and gold zelda for $60 shipped, but someone stole it out of my mailbox

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye on Craigslist for your area. I bet they'll pop up there. Then call the cops.

Just got Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete for PS1 for $31. Everything in the collector's set (The box, the hardcover instruction book, the standees, the map, the soundtrack, the making-of movie, and the game) minus Lucia's Pendant.

Between that and my guide find, I snagged both the game and the guide for $50 (plus $8 shipping). Most days you'd be lucky to get one for that price.

Here's a couple lots I've won lately, I feel pretty good about them.

lot of hand helds (parts not working) $15.25 shipped
game boy, GB pocket, GB color, GB SP, Game Gear, and a few games I assume do not work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170886953342?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Game boy pocket with 7 games and soft case $24.50 shipped
Final fantasy Legends, Battletoads, Test drive 3, Wings of Fury, and Kwirk
Edit: just remembered it also has a boxed NBA Live '96 =P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330771946192?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Mixed genesis lot $43.01 shipped
pretty large mixed lot, alot of thing I needed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150862488142?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a copy of Megaman for Game Gear for $53 shipped. Too much? I admit that I may have payed a little more because it was one of my favorite games as a kid and I needed a replacement copy.

[quote name='uiengineer']got this zelda camera on ebay. don't see these come up too often:
F5EF649E-E04E-61E5-6ABE0562051F0083.jpg
F5F6A544-9123-6393-EF40CAD2B93EC4D2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice. Only one on ebay right now and it's going for $100.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Nice. Only one on ebay right now and it's going for $100.[/QUOTE]
i don't see any up right now. do you have a link?

[quote name='uiengineer']i don't see any up right now. do you have a link?[/QUOTE]

I'm on my phone so it's a mobile page link, but here: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=110947377378&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=55307731049

[quote name='Drclaw411']wow, very good deal on the lufia games[/QUOTE]
yeah. i read it over a few times just to make sure i would be getting both. haha

edit: here is a better pic of the boxes:
96266D22-AEBF-8E87-BC46EECAD306382D.jpg

Found all these Nintendo Power mags (various issues from 94-155 plus some duplicates, various issues from 23-62, and a first edition in mint condition with poster and all cards) for $40.

xTOSh.jpg

[quote name='ROB64']Found all these Nintendo Power mags (various issues from 94-155 plus some duplicates, various issues from 23-62, and a first edition in mint condition with poster and all cards) for $40.

xTOSh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

holy crap. want.

By best find was probably getting Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Collection for free. But that was pure luck. :lol: Another would be Ah My Goddess Complete for 10. (Last time I checked, someone paid 80 for that.) :O

well I'm in official hunt mode on eBay, I really want Super Metroid and have given up on finding it locally and really don't want to pay the $35-$40 its selling for

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']well I'm in official hunt mode on eBay, I really want Super Metroid and have given up on finding it locally and really don't want to pay the $35-$40 its selling for[/QUOTE]
what do you want to pay for it? I have a copy.

Picked up this lot for $215, pretty happy with everything.

Also not pictured is a 120gb and a 20gb hard drive for Xbox 360. The thing next to Star Ocean in the top left is a Codebreaker 9.3 for Playstation 2, a 9.2 sold recently on ebay for about $80. The guides are fairly worn, but still intact and not too bad. All of the games are complete.

Got a copy of Dragon Force for Saturn for $33.47 shipped from Canada. I'm pretty happy about that. Disc only in a custom cover but whatever, cheapest it has gone for disc only recently and I wanted it badly.

[quote name='leecy']Picked up this lot for $215, pretty happy with everything.

Also not pictured is a 120gb and a 20gb hard drive for Xbox 360. The thing next to Star Ocean in the top left is a Codebreaker 9.3 for Playstation 2, a 9.2 sold recently on ebay for about $80. The guides are fairly worn, but still intact and not too bad. All of the games are complete.[/QUOTE]

Nice haul!

[quote name='Bing147']Got a copy of Dragon Force for Saturn for $33.47 shipped from Canada. I'm pretty happy about that. Disc only in a custom cover but whatever, cheapest it has gone for disc only recently and I wanted it badly.[/QUOTE]

Man, am I ever happy that I picked that one up new when it came out. Some of these games are just getting so insanely pricey :(

[quote name='wiggyx']
Man, am I ever happy that I picked that one up new when it came out. Some of these games are just getting so insanely pricey :([/QUOTE]

Ya, Saturn pricing is absurd nowadays... but that really isn't an AWFUL price, I mean, it is well under what it went for back in the day. I didn't have a Saturn until 07 or so... then I sold all my games in 09 and have only started getting back into it in the last 10 months. I am happy with my Saturn collection now though, this puts me at 17 Saturn games. I only had 3 last time, lol.

[quote name='leecy']Picked up this lot for $215, pretty happy with everything.

*snip*

Also not pictured is a 120gb and a 20gb hard drive for Xbox 360. The thing next to Star Ocean in the top left is a Codebreaker 9.3 for Playstation 2, a 9.2 sold recently on ebay for about $80. The guides are fairly worn, but still intact and not too bad. All of the games are complete.[/QUOTE]

I'm very jealous of your Suikoden II guide there. always wanted one to frame next to my framed Suikoden II game.

Nice lot my friend, very nice. Color me jelly :D

Picked up a copy of Digimon world, Digimon world 3, and final fantasy 7 all for ps1 (non origional cases however) for 30$ shipped total.

[quote name='HYDFDEMON']I'm very jealous of your Suikoden II guide there. always wanted one to frame next to my framed Suikoden II game.

Nice lot my friend, very nice. Color me jelly :D[/QUOTE]
You...framed it?

[quote name='ZombieToast']You...framed it?[/QUOTE]

Yup, ill upload a picture later if your curious. It was basically the game that got me into collecting and jrpgs in general. More of a sentimental value for me than anything.

Although it's a fantastic game, the thought of framing it never crossed my mind. Heh. But I actually am a little curious because I don't think I've ever seen someone frame a video game.

bread's done
Back