Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Ok so what next after I refer you, who refers me? I want to join a conga.[/QUOTE]

wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight here, I would be referring you. You would then have to get your own referrals after that, or like you said join a conga. I don't know of any here, I think I saw one, but I'm not quite sure. I would be willing to pay you money through PayPal if you complete under me.

Well if you do offers for me i will do them for you.

Just sign under Technique referral #, and i'll join under you once you get started. If you sign up under both of mine (x360, PS3) and get approved, i'll give you 2 referrals for your ipod.

Well I finally made a deal with someone to get my last Ipod referral, but I still need one for PSP's. I will offer either paypal money, signups to other sites (Ipod Nano, most Offercentric sites, or Giftfiesta). Make me an offer because I want to get this done.

Also I am starting up a conga here for the Premium Ipod site that is run by Gratis. I will run it the same as I did for the Xbox 360 one that I think mykevermin is taking care of now. Just post or PM me with your email when you have signed up, and tell which offer you completed. People will be added in the order they sign up, but you must complete an offer to remain on the conga. Here it is:

Premium Ipods (60 GB color Ipod - $400 value)
1. http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=16474105

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. mbush27 (1st round)
2. H-Town Info (2nd round)
3. Richter (1st round)
4. dpatel (3rd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

How 12DailyPro Works:
1)Deposit any amount between $6-$6000. (obviously the more you deposit, the more you earn).
2) Click on the 'Start Surfing' button. This will open 12 pages on after another in that same browser.
3) Each of the 12 pages has an automatic 25sec timer. It makes you view each page for 25secs before moving onto the next (so it will take you a total of 5 mins). This is all automatic, so you could click 'start surfing' and go do something else for 5 mins, as long as that browser is the active window.
4) Once that is done, your account will have be credited for 12% of your initial deposit. The deposit lasts for only 12 days, so if you surf everyday for 12 days, you will make a 144% return.
5) On the 12th day, your deposit expires and you recieve all profits within 7 days (but you must deposit again to recieve payments *minimum $6*).
6) Once that money is back in your account, just rinse and repeat.

Example:
If I deposit $1,000 today and surf for 5 mins for the next 12 days, I will make $120 per day and at the end of the 12 day deposit, I will end up with $1,440 without any referrals.

[size=+2]OFFICIAL BLINGO[/size] conga:
1.DPatel (2nd Round)
2.Deadpool (1st Round)
3.TheRealDye (2nd Round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. Completed Referral only requires you to sign up under #1 user with name and email address. Pretty simple, and takes 2 seconds.

sign up for my blingo conga and you will be at the top spot, which means you get the next referral.

you will be 2nd on the 12dailypro conga if you sign up there.

PM me to join.

**Update: one referral denied**

First everyone make sure you click on the activation link that is sent to your email i think that messes up alot of peoples offers and sign ups. check your bulk if you have yahoo.

I encourage everyone to join all the congas, or doing trades for programs that you havent signed up for, but do not repeat the same one, unless its with a different program.

i also suggest that 30 day trials should be cancelled after you get credit and wait at least 1-2 days for smaller ones.

Best deals to do and how to cancel:

If you don't have a credit card, you could apply for one, which requires for ss#. I've recieved my ebay one and got $5 paypal and never activated it.

consumer info: 30 day free trial
requires CC and SS#
call 1-888-888-8553 to cancel

napster: 7-day free trial
requires CC and a dowload(it will put a 9.95 pending credit on your account, once you
cancel it goes away)
to cancel look into menus in the program to find how to cancel

realone super pass:
requires CC
call 1-866-715-5911 the lady offered oz1819 2 months extra for trying to cancel
then cancelled when he said no

efax: 30 day trial
requires CC and a dowload
they claim they remove credit if you cancel before the 30 days but have yet to
hear someone who has got it removed.

I finally finished mine, next on the list is oz1819. if you want to join the congo join the link on top and do a referral. you will then be added on the list.

Free PSP Conga(requires only 5 referrals, 1 person has finished off this conga)

1)oz18192/5
2)THEGOOSE1/5
3)
4)
5)

Free xbox 360
(requires 8)

1) mykevermin - http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=18466863
2) TDHenry - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19351657
3) tcsurplus - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19744594
4) maddfrog - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20117952
5) TripleH13 - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20340113

Free DS, ps2, xbox, gamecube or micro gameboy(requires 4, 1 person has finished off this conga)

1)doodle777_983/4
2)dabears1 0/4
3)vietgurl 0/4
4)

Free white PSP, Black PSP or Accessory Pack
(Pack includes 1 gig stick and logitech playgear case, hori screen protector and extra battery)
White psp requires 7. Black requires 6. Accessory requires 4. Tell me which one you are doing.

1)doodle777_98 2/7
2)(1 pending)
3)
4)
5)

**Update: requested approval for free xbox**

First everyone make sure you click on the activation link that is sent to your email i think that messes up alot of peoples offers and sign ups. check your bulk if you have yahoo.

I encourage everyone to join all the congas, or doing trades for programs that you havent signed up for, but do not repeat the same one, unless its with a different program.

i also suggest that 30 day trials should be cancelled after you get credit and wait at least 1-2 days for smaller ones.

Best deals to do and how to cancel:

If you don't have a credit card, you could apply for one, which requires your ss#. I've recieved my ebay one and got $5 paypal and never activated it.

consumer info: 30 day free trial
requires CC and SS#
call 1-888-888-8553 to cancel

napster: 7-day free trial
requires CC and a dowload(it will put a 9.95 pending credit on your account, once you
cancel it goes away)
to cancel look into menus in the program to find how to cancel

realone super pass:
requires CC
call 1-866-715-5911 the lady offered oz1819 2 months extra for trying to cancel
then cancelled when he said no

efax: 30 day trial
requires CC and a dowload
they claim they remove credit if you cancel before the 30 days but have yet to
hear someone who has got it removed.

I finally finished mine, next on the list is oz1819. if you want to join the congo join the link on top and do a referral. you will then be added on the list.

Free PSP Conga(requires only 5 referrals, 1 person has finished off this conga)

1)oz18192/5
2)THEGOOSE1/5
3)
4)
5)

Free xbox 360
(requires 8)

1) mykevermin - http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=18466863
2) TDHenry - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19351657
3) tcsurplus - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19744594
4) maddfrog - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20117952
5) TripleH13 - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20340113

Free DS, ps2, xbox, gamecube or micro gameboy(requires 4, 1 person has finished off this conga)

1)THEGOOSE 1/4
2)dabears1 0/4
3)vietgurl 0/4
4)
5)

Free white PSP, Black PSP or Accessory Pack
(Pack includes 1 gig stick and logitech playgear case, hori screen protector and extra battery)
White psp requires 7. Black requires 6. Accessory requires 4. Tell me which one you are doing.

1)doodle777_98 2/7
2)(1 pending)
3)
4)
5)

That is one FANTASTIC sig, DJSteel.

doodle, you can go ahead and take me off the 360 conga. I haven't been approved just yet, but I'll know by Thursday at the latest (or heads will roll, albeit very politely).

Lastly, I've often posted how the RealRhapsody deal is very good because it's cheap (0.99) to do, and it goes complete easily. However, there are side effects. I'm currently on their phone line trying to cancel (1-866-375-3502, trust me, they don't make it easy to find this number on their website).

So, I'm on hold, and they are using the "delay" tactic, coupled with the worst muzak ever. Imagine if The Bangle's "Eternal Flame" was played by an athsmatic with no arms playing a recorder. Oh, boy, the next song played by Judy McNoArms is "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love" by Peabo Bryson and some other jackass.

So, it's been roughly ten minutes of sheer hell trying to cancel, and I haven't even contacted a warm body yet. I'll update you if I have any more problems. This is the shits.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']LOL 20% Chance. I would refer you, but I dont like 20% chances. I like 100% certainty.[/QUOTE]

If I had the cash to dish out 30 bucks a piece to everyone who signs up I could have bought one...

i could give 10 bucks paypal to everyone who signs up..

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']I would help, but I don't like taking chances. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

so either it's a 100% 10 bucks or 20% 30 bucks... you don't have a cc anyway

[quote name='mykevermin']That is one FANTASTIC sig, DJSteel.

doodle, you can go ahead and take me off the 360 conga. I haven't been approved just yet, but I'll know by Thursday at the latest (or heads will roll, albeit very politely).

Lastly, I've often posted how the RealRhapsody deal is very good because it's cheap (0.99) to do, and it goes complete easily. However, there are side effects. I'm currently on their phone line trying to cancel (1-866-375-3502, trust me, they don't make it easy to find this number on their website).

So, I'm on hold, and they are using the "delay" tactic, coupled with the worst muzak ever. Imagine if The Bangle's "Eternal Flame" was played by an athsmatic with no arms playing a recorder. Oh, boy, the next song played by Judy McNoArms is "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love" by Peabo Bryson and some other jackass.

So, it's been roughly ten minutes of sheer hell trying to cancel, and I haven't even contacted a warm body yet. I'll update you if I have any more problems. This is the shits.[/QUOTE]

I canceled thru thier parent company online. It took all of 2 minutes. Don't try and cancel thru that phone #.

[quote name='DJSteel']so either it's a 100% 10 bucks or 20% 30 bucks... you don't have a cc anyway[/QUOTE]
I don't? It's amazing when you can tell me I dont have something. But I do, I was thinking about helping you too, but then you gotta be an :booty:. Hope no one helps you. Great job!!:applause:

there have been a few hiccups for me too. Nothing that drastic. Cheapy is in the process of switching servers, or has just switched servers. Thats why there are some problems.

The damn server for my conga site is down :cry:. Right when I got my 7th referral! This sucks. Since I'm losing patience, I'll give $30 paypal to anyone who gives me my last green. My link is in my signature. Just respond to my post if you want to take me up on my offer.

Peace.

edit: My server is back up again, but my offer still stands for now; although I have a prospective referral who just signed up (yellow). If you reply to this though, and tell me you want to sign up before she turns green (if she ever does), I'll still honor my offer.

[quote name='Richter']hey Poet, i'll join under you
:)[/QUOTE]

Sweet, that works out nice since that other person I mentioned fell through. We can continue this conversation by email [email protected]. Let me know what your paypal address is, and I'll pay you as soon as you turn green (if that's ok with you).

Is there anybody here who can still sign up for Free PSPs. I only need one more person and I really want to get it now that GTA Liberty City Stories is out. I'll pay or trade for another referral site.

Hey everyone! I signed up for a few free sites a long time ago, and I just want to get them over and done with.

I AM WILLING TO PAY $5 THROUGH PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER TO ANYONE WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES AN OFFER FOR ME!!!

I have more than these, but I want to focus on these ones for now. The ones at the top are the ones I want the most, so I'd appreciate more contact about those, but would equally appreciate contact for the ones on the bottom:

iPod Nano:
http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=24477469 (Need 5 more)

PSP:

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=15512520 (Need 5 more)

GAMING SYSTEMS (DS):

http://gamingsystems.freepay.com/?r=13561207 (Need 4 more)

If you're interested, please contact me through PM or AIM. My AIM SN is "eyeneek".

I really want a nano, first off, and would appreciate responses to that first.

And no, I really don't want to trade referalls, because I've done just about every referall out there, that are free. And I don't want to spend more money otherwise.

Thank you!

-Acrylic

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. mbush27 (1st round)
2. H-Town Info (2nd round)
3. Richter (1st round)
4. dpatel (3rd round)

RULES:
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

How 12DailyPro Works:
1)Deposit any amount between $6-$6000. (obviously the more you deposit, the more you earn).
2) Click on the 'Start Surfing' button. This will open 12 pages on after another in that same browser.
3) Each of the 12 pages has an automatic 25sec timer. It makes you view each page for 25secs before moving onto the next (so it will take you a total of 5 mins). This is all automatic, so you could click 'start surfing' and go do something else for 5 mins, as long as that browser is the active window.
4) Once that is done, your account will have be credited for 12% of your initial deposit. The deposit lasts for only 12 days, so if you surf everyday for 12 days, you will make a 144% return.
5) On the 12th day, your deposit expires and you recieve all profits within 7 days (but you must deposit again to recieve payments *minimum $6*).
6) Once that money is back in your account, just rinse and repeat.

Example:
If I deposit $1,000 today and surf for 5 mins for the next 12 days, I will make $120 per day and at the end of the 12 day deposit, I will end up with $1,440 without any referrals.

[size=+2]OFFICIAL BLINGO[/size] conga:
1.DPatel (2nd Round)
2.Deadpool (1st Round)
3.TheRealDye (2nd Round)

RULES:
3. Completed Referral only requires you to sign up under #1 user with name and email address. Pretty simple, and takes 2 seconds.

Thanks to Richter, I am now 8/8 for free360xbox :). Out of curiosity, how many people out there who also finished this site had to go back and get more referrals because one of your refs got put on "hold" for whatever reason? I will be highly annoyed if that happens to me.

[quote name='DJSteel']can you help me out with the PSP...i'll sign up for yours...[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and signed up with the link in your sig and will do an offer when I get home from work tonight. So, yeah, sign up for the 360 using the link im my sig if you still want, i would appreciate it.

[quote name='Richter']wow, thanx. by the way which offer did you do?
--

how do i go about trading referrals?[/QUOTE]

I signed up for rhapsody trial. Ive been wanting to try out a music service like that for a month so i have a lot of stuff i can listen while here at work so this seemed like a good chance to do that. Im going to be doing the efax trial for my psp.

spay4hd.png

these are 2 of my most recent payments from 12dailypro. PM me if you would like to join the conga. This is a pretty easy site with little work and you can put in however much you are comfortable with.

I am in the process of switching to an e-gold account but for some reason stormpay will only let me do $400 bank transfers at a time which is why I have so little. I normally do $1000+ deposits with $1440+ returns. I am switching because, as you can see, I am getting killed on Stormpay fees (lost $60 on those 2 transactions).

$20 for someone to go green on get6friends.com. Easy offers, AOL and such. IM is Drhezislord or PM me to get referral address. Interested in trades too.

[quote name='pthagonal']I went ahead and signed up with the link in your sig and will do an offer when I get home from work tonight. So, yeah, sign up for the 360 using the link im my sig if you still want, i would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

when ever I get an offer complete, I'll complete my offer for you... I'm [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back