Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now freepay is telling me that during periods of "high volume" account approval can take 15-25 business days. It'll be 20 business days for me as of tomorrow.

fuck.

Same old same old:

"Thank you for your inquiry. While we cannot guarantee a date that your account will be approved, we can assure you that we are working as hard as we can to approve all accounts in a timely manner. Accounts are approved on a first-come, first-served basis and due to the recent release of new products on our other sites and recent international expansion of our organization; we have had an influx of approval requests. We take fraud very seriously therefore we thoroughly check each account for fraud - this may take a little while longer but we cannot cut corners when it comes to fraud. Thank you in advanced for your continued patience. We look forward to approving your account and fulfilling your order.":roll:

[quote name='illiteratePoet']Same old same old:

"Thank you for your inquiry. While we cannot guarantee a date that your account will be approved, we can assure you that we are working as hard as we can to approve all accounts in a timely manner. Accounts are approved on a first-come, first-served basis and due to the recent release of new products on our other sites and recent international expansion of our organization; we have had an influx of approval requests. We take fraud very seriously therefore we thoroughly check each account for fraud - this may take a little while longer but we cannot cut corners when it comes to fraud. Thank you in advanced for your continued patience. We look forward to approving your account and fulfilling your order.":roll:[/QUOTE]

If that was the first reply you recieved after opening up a new support ticket, reply one more time saying that still doesn't answer my question or something and they will then actually read your question and answer it. From my expierence this has worked twice.

This was so easy about 40 minutes for my 14 year old and he earned enough points for a $20 walmart gift card.
clapping.gif

It is weekly reader insider, answer short & easy surveys to get points then trade points for rewards. After 3 surveys and 20 minutes he qualified for many rewards to choose from .

...including... choice of $10 walmart or Amazon Gift cards!

20 minutes later and about 3 or 4 more surveys he had enogh points to qualify for the :lol: $20 Walmart GC or Amazon GC.

Great easy way for kids to get a bonus!

farmer.gif
farmer.gif

www.wrinsiders.com/

redemotion code for 100 points P83869392477

Hey guys, I just found a nice site with info on all the offers and ratings. I'm sure its been around for awhile but I just found out about it recently.

www.ratetheoffers.com

Those of you trying to figure out what offer to sign up for might wanna check this site out.

XBOX360 contest. win a NINTENDO DS!

not a conga, but sign up under my link for the xbox360 and be entered in a chance to win a Nintendo DS!!!! it's used, but works great! comes with charger and stylus. i need 8 people to sign up under me. I will ship out the system once my account has been approved. don't miss out on this opportunity!
be sure to PM me before you start.

if i get all my referrals by christmas, I'll add on ridge racers ds and nintendogs(lab and friends) to the package.

reminder that this is from giftfiesta.

http://www.giftfiesta.com/?rid=371511

please PM me before signing up so that i may fill you in on info about the raffle.

why sign up for others who don't offer you anything, when you could potentially win a bad-ass portable system!

CANCELED
McWilliams' Earn 10 bucks Reward Program!!

I will award $10 (via paypal) to the first 10 people to successfully signup and complete an offer (like stamps.com 30day free trial).

CANCELED

Please try either Free Xbox 360 link in my sig.

good news, got my first payment via e-gold from 12dailypro

nothing big, but i couldn't afford to put so much into e-gold this time since most of my money is still coming out of stormpay.

I know some people are willing to pay for the first upgrade or so if people sign up under them for auto surf sites, so if anyone is wiling to do that, please send me a message.

[quote name='dpatel']gigan.. who is the girl in your sig and avatar. Its been bugging me for a while so I have to ask.[/QUOTE]

camila sodi. same as many others that i have. also, my offer is still good for the xbobx360. just sign up under me, PM me with any questions you might have and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. H-Town Info (2nd round)
2. Richter (1st round)
3. dpatel (3rd round)
4. jimbo12457 (1st round)
5. mbush27 (2nd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

lol while I've been waiting for approval at free360xbox, I'm still having people sign up under me, increasing my chances of getting approved. I'd say if freepay is stalling on approvals its going to backfire in the long run b/c they won't be able to eliminate people by putting a couple of their referrals on hold. Unless they start putting tons of people on hold for that very reason...:bomb:

[quote name='dpatel'][size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

1. mbush27 (1st round)
2. H-Town Info (2nd round)
3. Richter (1st round)
4. dpatel (3rd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).
[/QUOTE]

i have been paid 3 time already

[quote name='Technique']Can someone explain this 12dailypro thing to me? I am willing to sign up, I just need some explaination of how it works. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Here is how it works:
1)Deposit any amount between $6-$6000. (obviously the more you deposit, the more you earn).
2) Click on the 'Start Surfing' button. This will open 12 pages on after another in that same browser.
3) Each of the 12 pages has an automatic 25sec timer. It makes you view each page for 25secs before moving onto the next (so it will take you a total of 5 mins). This is all automatic, so you could click 'start surfing' and go do something else for 5 mins, as long as that browser is the active window.
4) Once that is done, your account will have be credited for 12% of your initial deposit. The deposit lasts for only 12 days, so if you surf everyday for 12 days, you will make a 144% return.
5) On the 12th day, your deposit expires and you recieve all profits within 7 days (but you must deposit again to recieve payments *minimum $6*).
6) Once that money is back in your account, just rinse and repeat.

Example:
If I deposit $1,000 today and surf for 5 mins for the next 12 days, I will make $120 per day and at the end of the 12 day deposit, I will end up with $1,440 without any referrals.

I am making more than enough money to buy ipods, xbox360s, or any other gratis offer and it is alot less work.

Right now I have a conga going, so if you want to join that, PM me and I will get you started. You will have to sign up under the top spot person to be added.

[quote name='mykevermin']It'll be 5 weeks this Thursday for me.[/QUOTE]

Have you been waiting for approval or does your account say processing- waiting to send the order to the vendor, etc. I have been on this stage for a month or two but I would assume they have the orders ready and just haven't updated the status since the 360 isn't out yet.

Question: I believe that the 12daily thing is legit, but how exactly does the company making the payouts turn a profit? What is their business model that allows them to be a success while allowing people like us to profit so soon after making a deposit? Do they really get paid that much by the advertisers that you have to surf through?

[size=+2]OFFICIAL BLINGO[/size] conga:
1.DPatel (2nd Round)
2.Deadpool (1st Round)
3.TheRealDye (2nd Round)

RULES:
3. Completed Referral only requires you to sign up under #1 user with name and email address. Pretty simple, and takes 2 seconds.

I spent most of yesterday dealing with customer service, and the only time I rec'd a non-form response was after I sent them a response in all caps and was rather rude (though straightforward).

I don't understand how Technique rec'd approval in 4 days, yet he submitted his account for approval one week before I did; all of a sudden, for me, approval has taken over one month.

I plan on spending the better part of today discussing it with them too.

One Wrestlemania box set theme change for the better: When Ric Flair was in the WWF the first time around, they didn't use "Thus Sprach Zarathustra" (I think that's the song's name). It was a poor knock-off that, if you played the early GC WWE games, you are familiar with undoubtedly.

Anyway, they replaced the old knock-off with the proper version; however, they use the recent version that has his trademark "WOO!" at the beginning, so it seems really out of place considering he didn't use that version until 12 years later, in 2003. Kinda nice of them to correct it, I suppose.

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

1. H-Town Info (2nd round)
2. Richter (1st round)
3. dpatel (3rd round)
4. jimbo12457 (1st round)
5. mbush27 (2nd round)

RULES:

Any gratis Xbox 360 guys receive approval yet? I was finally told yesterday, after a great deal of bitching, that my account approval was being "expedited," though I'm skeptical of the truth of that.

Has anyone else had any luck?

[quote name='Richter']dpatel -
what's this blingo thing?[/QUOTE]

its a search engine that gives you a chance to win a prize (iPod, PSP, movie tickets, iTunes) everytime you search. Its powered by google so its exactly like using google. I have been using it for a month and have already won a movie ticket.

please sign up under my referral. I dont really have anything to give to whoever signs up. but i would be so thankful if someone would.

[quote name='mykevermin']Any gratis Xbox 360 guys receive approval yet? I was finally told yesterday, after a great deal of bitching, that my account approval was being "expedited," though I'm skeptical of the truth of that.

Has anyone else had any luck?[/QUOTE]

Not really, I've been "Processing" for about 2 months now. I know this is mainly becuase there was no 360 out to buy yet, but I would have thought that sometime this week they will put the order through. Is this the step that you're on also?

whats with the fee on the 12dailypro payout, dpatel? and i would definitely like to know how i can turn 1000 sitting in my checking account into 400+ every 12 days. ?do you get your investment and interest (minus fees?) back into your checking account every 12 days?

Nope. You know how you need to submit your account for "approval" before you move to "processing"? That's where I've been stuck since October 13, when I submitted my account for approval. 36 motherfucking days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back