Official Gears of War 2 Discussion Thread

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I....I think I just came...[/QUOTE]

I would have.... but I just took a shower about an hour ago. Already covered that basis for today.

[quote name='Walt Jay']Sheesh, Gamestop sure doesn't waste any time....

http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=972[/quote]

Neither did I...added this banner to the OP:
gow2aa3.png

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Damn, that GoW2 guide blade fucking blinds me whenever I pull it up.[/quote]

Change it...I still use the CharlieOscarDelta guide background for every theme, that one just kicks all kinds of ass.

Just downloaded the trailer.

Definitely a Day 1 pickup for me.

As long as... there's no Gears of War version of Arby the Arbiter. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Here's a clearer look at the FREE gamerpics:

1Gdsb2JhbC9ECgRcBxwAF1cIL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMAAAAAAAAAD7RNBg.jpg
1Wdsb2JhbC9FCgRcBxwAF1cIL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMQAAAAAAAAD6pCjz.jpg
12dsb2JhbC9GCgRcBxwAF1cIL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMgAAAAAAAAD4hSFG.jpg
[/quote]
Thanks Linkin, you have no idea how long I was trying to find these pics online. On the computer that is.

[quote name='Littlefields']Thanks Linkin, you have no idea how long I was trying to find these pics online. On the computer that is.[/quote]

In that case, here's the theme:
Guide Background
GuideTile.png

Live Blade
Wallpaper1LIVEblade.jpg

Games Blade
Wallpaper2gamesblade.jpg

Media Blade
Wallpaper3mediablade.jpg

System Blade
wallpaper4systemblade.jpg

meh.

Game just looks like more of the same shit.

It will be rushed garbage, and im tired of Bald Marine guy look.

Ill wait for the better PC Port with no slow down and more then 25fps.

Here's the trailer for those at work who can't access it and are able to watch youbute :p
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11T78lPd9JM[/MEDIA]

[quote name='InuFaye']meh.

Game just looks like more of the same shit.[/QUOTE]
From what are you drawing these impressive opinions?

Sorry Help1...looks like we were updating the OP at the same time...it may not look like it did when you left it. I can stop if you want...

[quote name='Brak']From what are you drawing these impressive opinions from?[/quote]

Every other sequel Epic has ever made.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sorry Help1...looks like we were updating the OP at the same time...it may not look like it did when you left it. I can stop if you want...[/quote]

Nah its fine. Besides, without you, we wouldn't have that sexy banner! And you did a great job updating the thread while I was gone.

:D

[quote name='TFN']Stop responding to the trolls, Brak.

Hes been reported.[/QUOTE]
Nobody tells me what to do.

NOBODY.

I have to see more before I'm going to go out and be excited about this game. I never really got into the original, so for me to like this it will have to be done a little different this time around.

Funny how no one ever does anything about the trolls all up in the ps3 fourm.

Yet I come in here and say that Im not excited about this game, and you guys flip out.

[quote name='InuFaye']It will be rushed garbage[/QUOTE]

Yes. Just like all of Microsoft's AAA holiday titles, right?

[quote name='InuFaye']Funny how no one ever does anything about the trolls all up in the ps3 fourm.[/QUOTE]

Funnier how everyone always thinks it's only everyone else who is doing something wrong.

[quote name='InuFaye']Funny how no one ever does anything about the trolls all up in the ps3 fourm.

Yet I come in here and say that Im not excited about this game, and you guys flip out.[/QUOTE]
Nobody is flipping out.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Yes. Just like all of Microsoft's AAA holiday titles, right?[/quote]

If you can't tell it was an obvious troll to show how biased this entire site, and how no mods ever care to go to the other sections of this site.

INTERNET.

SERIOUS BUSSINESS.

Nobody flipping out here, just weeding out the idiots.

I said something about zewone, because I know thats what you're implying in the Home thread.

Its nice when InuFaye does not troll any thread about any xbox related news.

Its to bad Cag does not give us nice things.

[quote name='InuFaye']INTERNET.

SERIOUS BUSSINESS.[/QUOTE]
The irony is ironic.

Now someone is flipping out.

Was that some sort of self-fulfilling manifest-prophecy?

Posts were deleted, things will be taken care of...keep thread on topic.

[quote name='help1']Nah its fine. Besides, without you, we wouldn't have that sexy banner! And you did a great job updating the thread while I was gone.

:D[/quote]

Thanks! Glad you're ok with it :D

bread's done
Back