Official Goozex Thread - Goozex is Hiring!

All of you defending goozex are now witnessing the downfall of the site. Goozex has peaked and is now heading downward. This is simply the owners of the site trying to make a few extra bucks while the site still has some life to it.

To the person who said anyone can get first in line: Yea, only if you're one of the people F5ing at 1 am, and even then only 20 or so people actually get decent spots. Not to mention I have better things to do than wait for the new games to be activated. Actually I have to work, but that's a different story.

Yeah, the argument that anyone can get new releases from Goozex was pretty dumb. I have no life and am one of the people who can stay up until 1AM to get a spot if I want, but to act like everyone can do that is idiotic. There are people who work in the morning.

That said, even when I did stay up until 1AM to try and get a good spot, the site would come to a screeching halt due to all the people refreshing and I'd still wind up with a 40-50+ spot.

[quote name='SEH']Yeah, the argument that anyone can get new releases from Goozex was pretty dumb. I have no life and am one of the people who can stay up until 1AM to get a spot if I want, but to act like everyone can do that is idiotic. There are people who work in the morning.

That said, even when I did stay up until 1AM to try and get a good spot, the site would come to a screeching halt due to all the people refreshing and I'd still wind up with a 40-50+ spot.[/QUOTE]

But hey, you can get that game 6 months later for 1000 points when it's selling for $20 in stores. It's a great deal!

Too bad Goozex didn't limit people to having x amount of 'new releases' allowed to be request at one time. It caters to the dozen or so 'top traders' and not the small people who are the ones adding fresh new stuff. Oh well.

Saw this over at the Goozex forums:
8004.Capture.PNG

If that doesn't speak volumes, well...

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Gizmo, did Goozex kill your dog or rape your mother?[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm aware of.

Are we not allowed to discuss Goozex here in a negative manner?

[quote name='GizmoGC']Not that I'm aware of.

Are we not allowed to discuss Goozex here in a negative manner?[/QUOTE]

Fine with me, I just thought it was funny you keep double posting and arguing so fiercly about it. Keep it up though, it will give me something to read.

[quote name='SEH']I don't see how ANYONE can think selling points is a good idea. It completely defeats the purpose of the site in every conceivable way.[/QUOTE]

I think it is a great idea wink wink ;)
Come on people, keep it alive!
I still have 50 points and 17 trade credits.

IkNFI.jpg

[quote name='SEH']Yeah, the argument that anyone can get new releases from Goozex was pretty dumb. I have no life and am one of the people who can stay up until 1AM to get a spot if I want, but to act like everyone can do that is idiotic. There are people who work in the morning.
[/QUOTE]

So you're saying those who stay up, don't have anything else to do the next day?

That's pretty ignorant. I'm on the verge of graduating college, interning, and working at the same time. However, if there is something I want, I am willing to do what it takes to get it. If that means a little less sleep, so be it.

You don't have a gun to your head forcing you to bed before 1am EST. So it's your choice what to do, but don't bitch and moan because it takes you a while to get a game you want. Either sacrifice a little bit of sleep or go and buy it for $60. Either way, it's your choice.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Fine with me, I just thought it was funny you keep double posting and arguing so fiercly about it. Keep it up though, it will give me something to read.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure lots of people troll a topic for days, copy/paste quotes and materials from one forum to another and regularly bump a thread to keep a "argument" going.

...seems perfectly reasonable. :applause:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']So you're saying those who stay up, don't have anything else to do the next day?

That's pretty ignorant. I'm on the verge of graduating college, interning, and working at the same time. However, if there is something I want, I am willing to do what it takes to get it. If that means a little less sleep, so be it.

You don't have a gun to your head forcing you to bed before 1am EST. So it's your choice what to do, but don't bitch and moan because it takes you a while to get a game you want. Either sacrifice a little bit of sleep or go and buy it for $60. Either way, it's your choice.[/QUOTE]

...and for everyone else, they get to wait several months for a "new release". And by that time, the "new release" is typically $20-$30. Not really a good deal, especially when you could have taken your 1000 point game and traded it in for $30-$40 at Gamestop (or more at Amazon), wait a few months, and get a "new release" for and still have some dollars left. It's over dude. Goozex is done.

I don't mind the on sale points. If it looks like I can kill off my tokens (I now have 35 tokens and 1400 points) I'll do that. I found about 10 items I wanted for 100-300 points, so Goozex still has life to it for me at least.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I only really play maybe 5-10 games a year. So $1 really is not that much to me at all. However, I do like Movies. But $1 will scare away new users and make 100-300 points less attractive to request. Why pay $2 + 300 points for a $5 DVD? Those 300 points likely cost someone $3-$9 in 'shipping' of their own products.[/quote]

New users that won't know that is was $1 before? What if the trades were free before, but they decided to raise it to a $1. How would you have felt? You would probably have the same reaction, but obviously you didn't mind the $1 per token charge. So how is $2 different?

And no, sorry, some of has have Responsibilities and can't stay up to 1am to request video games. You know, like jobs and kids. Not all of us have the luxory of living at home. Anyone who's getting 40-60 games a month likely has none of the above and can sit at home all day and play video games.

Yes, because everyone how actively trades on there is some fat slob living on welfare. Stop being a moron.

Someone like me will not send out a game I just bought for 1000 points and wait months for a game that came out at the same time to be be available. That's stupid. Just go to GameStop or use Amazon/Craigslist/eBay. Or gees, GAMEFLY.

Yes, because you HAVE to get a new game with the 1000 points you just received. :roll:

Knee-jerk reactions to a site-killing fee increase. The writing is on the wall. Goozex is likely just trying to pump it's numbers so it's more attractive for a sale. Just like with Circuit City, Game Crazym Hollywood and soon Blockbuster - don't hold on to any credit. It will become useless fairly soon.

How is a $1 increase a "site-killing fee increase"? The only ones who know about the increase are THE CURRENT MEMBERS. A new member who signs up next month won't see that it was a $1 just a month prior. It is still a better value the anal rape you receive from Gamestop and the massive fees you receive from eBay/PayPal and Amazon.

Look, we all knew when they started selling points it was the start of the end. And this is just the final straw. They have too many points and no product. Everyone with huge point loads might as well just pretend they are Rubee's in Zelda because they will be useless once there is nothing left, or atleast just crap. Supply has been low for a long time, and this will just kill it. I removed by 53 items (which I have not updated in months) the other day. I have hundreds of items I COULD list, but never will.

And looking at your profile:
screenshot20101128at824.png

I see why you are scared.

I've been there for almost three years? I'm not even one of the top traders. I'm not scared, I just think some of you are being stupid over all of this.

[quote name='GizmoGC']...and for everyone else, they get to wait several months for a "new release". And by that time, the "new release" is typically $20-$30. Not really a good deal, especially when you could have taken your 1000 point game and traded it in for $30-$40 at Gamestop (or more at Amazon), wait a few months, and get a "new release" for and still have some dollars left. It's over dude. Goozex is done.[/QUOTE]

$30-$40 at Gamestop? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, if you trade it in the day after the game's release and it's a game like CoD.

Goozex is done? Looks pretty alive to me.

[quote name='GizmoGC']...and for everyone else, they get to wait several months for a "new release". And by that time, the "new release" is typically $20-$30. Not really a good deal, especially when you could have taken your 1000 point game and traded it in for $30-$40 at Gamestop (or more at Amazon), wait a few months, and get a "new release" for and still have some dollars left. It's over dude. Goozex is done.[/QUOTE]

Bad move, bud. Lost a lot of credibility with this post. Your talking about a trade in scenario which just doesn't happen.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']$30-$40 at Gamestop? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, if you trade it in the day after the game's release and it's a game like CoD.

Goozex is done? Looks pretty alive to me.[/QUOTE]

$30 for CoD right now. Plus whatever extra bonus is going on + the 10% perk. So yeah, $33. Of course, through Goozex you get to spend $3 to ship the item and soon another $2 to request a game. Yep, GameStop IS a better value.

Unless, of course, you play the Goozex system because they are so slow at reducing points when games drop in value.

It looks alive to you because you love it. That's why. Lots of Black Friday flips going on. Don't worry, it'll slow down in the next few weeks once all the flips are done. You can spend your points on years old games. Have fun with that.

[quote name='dchrisd']Bad move, bud. Lost a lot of credibility with this post. Your talking about a trade in scenario which just doesn't happen.[/QUOTE]

Happens all the time. $30 for CoD RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

I guarantee you that if you wait 3 months, all the $60 games TODAY will likely be $30 new/used. And no need to pay $3 shipping or use a token.

I mean gees, I got $39 from Amazon for Castlevania 360 a month after I bought it. I would have gotten a measly 1000 points from Goozex and have to wait months for a title that came out around Castlevanias time.

Now, I spent that $39 on a $60 game that had $20 store credit bonus from Amazon. So $1 and I got a BRAND NEW GAME. Now that's a good deal.

Cute shuffling around GizmoGC. But I'm still not finding you credible. You've gone from saying you can typically trade games for a high value of "$30-$40 at Gamestop (or more at Amazon)", to showing only a single example of trading a high-profile game for a little more than $30 (Call of Duty) shortly after release. A single example isn't really supporting your claim, especially when the trade is on the low-end of your spectrum. Although, admittedly, the Castlevania deal was a really good flip.

WOOO i was matched for the 3rd time for purr pals for the ds... Some reason i keep losing this #$#$#$ game ... maybe the kittens are alive and they run away lol....

though i was going to get harry potter year 1 -4 lego for the ds for 400 pts but timed out .....

nice xmas gift for the cousins kids

another problem with the site is they still give 950 pts for DQ9 when its only 17 bucks. that is almost 47.50 for a 17 buck game PASS

[quote name='dchrisd']Cute shuffling around GizmoGC. But I'm still not finding you credible. You've gone from saying you can typically trade games for a high value of "$30-$40 at Gamestop (or more at Amazon)", to showing only a single example of trading a high-profile game for a little more than $30 (Call of Duty) shortly after release. A single example isn't really supporting your claim, especially when the trade is on the low-end of your spectrum. Although, admittedly, the Castlevania deal was a really good flip.[/QUOTE]

I don't go to GameStop every single day to take a picture of their trade-in board. The best I could find was in the Wiki here, but not sure how out of date/accurate that is. I've regularly traded in games for $35+ there (but now go to Amazon as they are a way better value).

Even older titles like Dead Rising 2 are $29ish. And Donkey Kong Returns is $30! C

Don't know how easy it will be to show Amazon flips right now as all the trade in values seem to have dropped with the mass amount of recent sales.

Relatively easy to trade in newer games for $30 - $40. Easy to get a cascade of temporary free/cheap rentals going if you trade them in quickly.

For a while I was thinking about what to do with my points on Goozex when I was first in line for DR2, MoH, EA MMA :360::ps3:, Fifa 11 :360::ps3:, Halo Reach. Most all of them were trading into Amazon for $32-$40. Didn't pull the trigger on any because I was expecting the values to plummet before I'd receive them, but I was wrong.

That's one of my favorite ways of using Goozex when I get a shit spot for a new release. Request something that trades-in in the $30's and wait for it to pop up on Amazon Warehouse Deals.

No idea about the validity of the GameStop trade-in values (haven't paid attention to them in a while), but I can vouch for the validity of many newer games trading in $30's - $40's for a decent time period on Amazon.

Funny, I actually just traded CoD in at GameStop a few hours ago. With perks and everything, it traded in for $34 and change. Traded in a few other games that were about equal with the Goozex point system, but I didn't have to pay for the token and got the bonus perks on top of it. Worked out better for me, but I can't say that for everyone. :D

As far as the whole 1AM for a new release, that's a personal choice, but hardly ignorant to assume that the person has nothing else to do the next day. I don't like living on Rockstar energy drinks (they make me jittery), and prefer a good night's sleep to get my work done the next day. If I showed up for any place of employment only half awake (I'm just not a teenager/young 20 something buck anymore), I'd be written up and fired. I'm sure the college crowd is fine with putting your heart through its paces and spending your life only half awake, but I'm not. The 1AMs are just not for me, and apparently, not for a lot of other people. I can wait 6 months for it to hit a reasonable price, or I'll pick it up somewhere else if it's something I really want.

I recognized when I got onto Goozex in early '09 that I would never get a new release within the first year or so. By the time the game became available, I could buy it previously viewed at GameStop. As I write this, I'm still in line for God Of War III (850pts), but I bought it PV'd at Blockbuster a month ago for $15. I personally have a family, a wife, and responsibilities outside of gaming -- staying up until 1am to get a new release that I'll probably leave on the coffee table for a month before I get around to it isn't plausible. And let's be honest: how do we know people aren't jumping on this to use their points, only to flip/sell the game?

It really would work out better if you had a lottery system. Once a game hits 25 requests, then it becomes a random system, giving everyone an equal shot. 40+ requests for a game is idiotic, because you're not going to see 20 new copies of a game in the system within its first 3 months of release. Not if it's any good, anyway.

It's cute to see all these people going apeshit defending Goozex. Hey, more power to you. But couldn't this be conducted in a more adult manner? I get that the youngsters like shouting things like "YOU'RE A MORON BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME AND MAKE SENSE," but there's no sense in turning this into a schoolyard fight. Some of us here have real business experience, and see where the model's going, others don't and are going to fight to the death to be right. Honestly, it doesn't matter to most of us either way: those of us who are going to leave, will leave. No matter how many insults you fling or how many times you shout obscenities, what's it change?

[quote name='jaysapathy']

It's cute to see all these people going apeshit defending Goozex. Hey, more power to you. But couldn't this be conducted in a more adult manner? I get that the youngsters like shouting things like "YOU'RE A MORON BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME AND MAKE SENSE," but there's no sense in turning this into a schoolyard fight. Some of us here have real business experience, and see where the model's going, others don't and are going to fight to the death to be right. Honestly, it doesn't matter to most of us either way: those of us who are going to leave, will leave. No matter how many insults you fling or how many times you shout obscenities, what's it change?[/QUOTE]

Problem is, a good chunk of CAGers are teenagers and fell the need to use language in nearly every post. I'm leaving. I've used all my points and have 4 tokens left. As soon as my games arrive, I will disable my account. I imagine I won't be the only one either.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I fear that Goozex is dying a slow death. I'm trying to cash in my 10,000 points but there is nothing that I don't already have! Damn me.[/QUOTE]

You know... I've had that fear for the longest time about Goozex. I've got ~13K points and all those points on Goozex would become worthless if the site goes under. It's not that I'm not requesting anything... it's just that nothing seems to be coming these days.

I don't understand why you'd sit on points at all, really. "The NEXT game will be awesome!" The points are there, why not use them? Maybe it's just me...

[quote name='jaysapathy']I don't understand why you'd sit on points at all, really. "The NEXT game will be awesome!" The points are there, why not use them? Maybe it's just me...[/QUOTE]

I sit on point because I usually don't request games until I am ready to play something new. This way the game I get is probably worth less points than if I get it ASAP and just have it sitting around for a month.

[quote name='jaysapathy']The way the Goozex points have been changing lately, a months' not going to make a difference in point value. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well it was slow, I feel like I'm getting weekly emails again, most games I have in my Q go down 50 points a week.

[quote name='jaysapathy']I don't understand why you'd sit on points at all, really. "The NEXT game will be awesome!" The points are there, why not use them? Maybe it's just me...[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to sit on them. I've got roughly 300 requests for games/movies. I'm always late in line for titles (I don't bother trying to add them when they're available as Goozex rarely works during those periods). Plus, lately, I've just been trading away a lot of new releases instead of trying to trade them elsewhere.

Oddly enough, I've had these HD-DVDs sitting in my trading queue for 6 months without any action at all. In the last 48 hours, 4 of them have been requested. Coincidence..?

[quote name='jaysapathy']Oddly enough, I've had these HD-DVDs sitting in my trading queue for 6 months without any action at all. In the last 48 hours, 4 of them have been requested. Coincidence..?[/QUOTE]

Lots of people cashing out. I picked up an HD DVD (maybe even from you?) just to kill the remaining 100 points I had.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Oddly enough, I've had these HD-DVDs sitting in my trading queue for 6 months without any action at all. In the last 48 hours, 4 of them have been requested. Coincidence..?[/QUOTE]

Even more oddly, you've said multiple times now you are leaving Goozex, yet since their announcement you have agreed to ship out:

Aero Fighters 1200 points
Earthbound 1200 points
EVO: Search for Eden 1000 points
Suidoken II 1200 points

And that is just what I can see on your dashboard, there might be even more. So let me get this straight, right before you leave you are going to ship out a bunch of rare games that total 4600 points?

You also have 7 games and 3600 points in total of "games in the mail." Seeing as how you get points on confirmation, I don't think it is a stretch to guess that all or most of those points come from your scam offers. Especially considering you haven't traded a game out or in since early August. I wonder where the sudden influx of points came from...

People are free to have their own opinions and leave Goozex if they so desire, but to scam them because you disagree with a business decision they made is beyond despicable. I hope they press charges on a scumbag like you. And to others, something to keep in mind - jaysapathy is one of those that was "leading the charge" against Goozex on this thread.

[quote name='Shuffles']Even more oddly, you've said multiple times now you are leaving Goozex, yet since their announcement you have agreed to ship out:

Earthbound 1200 points
Suidoken II 1200 points

And that is just what I can see on your dashboard, there might be even more. So let me get this straight, right before you leave you are going to ship out a bunch of rare games that total 4600 points?

You also have 7 games and 3600 points in total of "games in the mail." Seeing as how you get points on confirmation, I don't think it is a stretch to guess that all or most of those points come from your scam offers. Especially considering you haven't traded a game out or in since early August. I wonder where the sudden influx of points came from...

People are free to have their own opinions and leave Goozex if they so desire, but to scam them because you disagree with a business decision they made is beyond despicable. I hope they press charges on a scumbag like you. And to others, something to keep in mind - jaysapathy is one of those that was "leading the charge" against Goozex on this thread.[/QUOTE]

very nice detective work, I'm going to get some popcorn.

I've never understood why they are so secretive about their membership number increases. That is one thing that does have me a bit worried.

Also, nice work Shuffles. I'd hate to assume that jaysapathy is intentionally scamming the site, but that's beyond terrible if he is.

[quote name='Shuffles']Even more oddly, you've said multiple times now you are leaving Goozex, yet since their announcement you have agreed to ship out:

Earthbound 1200 points
Suidoken II 1200 points

People are free to have their own opinions and leave Goozex if they so desire, but to scam them because you disagree with a business decision they made is beyond despicable. I hope they press charges on a scumbag like you. And to others, something to keep in mind - jaysapathy is one of those that was "leading the charge" against Goozex on this thread.[/QUOTE]

Wow, could you be any more of a dick?

I don't need to explain myself to you, but I'm going to anyway: I'm doing just what everybody else is doing: cashing out. Those four games (and a few others) that I've agreed to send out are stuff that hasn't been selling on Amazon (cart/disc only stuff), and it makes sense to get rid of them for one last big hurrah. With 10 tokens left, it wasn't much of a stretch for me to nab those. Everything's said and done by December 1st, I'm completely cashed out (with zero points left and zero tokens), and life continues. Trading for me stalled in August, and I began selling them on Amazon. So what? I might as well take advantage of the situation.

Once those games are received, and I can close the account and move on. The attitude I've been seeing from the Goozex defenders is sad, and if you guys are planning on getting new members, you'd probably want to practice not scaring them off.

The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

(This space reserved for counter-argument and further "detective" work.)

EDIT: And thank you very much for bringing this up on the official Goozex forum, unnecessarily. Why would you trash somebody without knowing the entire story? Now even if I wanted to stay, I couldn't. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I need are 3 confirmations and I'm cashed out. I had to buy a final $5 in tokens to pull that off.

Goozex just doesn't work for gamers like me. I like new releases and by the time those finally come up on Goozex, it's a year later, still 1000 points and you can buy it for $20-$30 on Amazon.

Things are only going to get worse with the price hike. CAG needs to implement some sort of similar (but free) trading system.

I'm in talks with a few other members about the possibility of starting a similar site. I've got the backbone for a similar, searchable Goozex database already done from another site I did last year, so something like that would be easy to put together. CAG already has a similar way of trading, it's just a little less structured. Works pretty well though, you just have to communicate a little better with the members.

I have 150 points left and no tokens. I think I'll just leave it at that rather than spend another $5 to get tokens just to get rid of my points but be left with four spare tokens.

I've run into that myself -- the tokens vs points dilemma. After I send out my last packages, I'm going to have 200 left. I'm okay with that though, because I haven't been able to give those HDDVDs away. I'd rather send them to someone who will actually watch it. :p

[quote name='jaysapathy']And thank you very much for bringing this up on the official Goozex forum, unnecessarily.[/QUOTE]

I didn't bring it up on the Goozex forum.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Those four games (and a few others) that I've agreed to send out are stuff that hasn't been selling on Amazon (cart/disc only stuff)[/QUOTE]

Here are the lowest current prices for those for games on Amazon:

Aero Fighters $99.95 + $3.99 shipping
EVO: Search for Eden $49.95 + $3.99 shipping
Earthbound $90.00 + $3.99 shipping
Suikoden II $75.99 + $3.99 shipping

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't show completed listings otherwise I could ask for the link of your listings, and also show what they've sold at. But I can do that for ebay:

Aero Fighters no sales data
EVO: Search for Eden cart only has sold from $49-$79 in the last 8 days
Earthbound cart only has sold from $60-$134 in the last two weeks
Suikoden II disc only has sold from $62.50-$98.39 in the last 9 days

Of course you must know that you can currently buy 1050 for $50, and I also believe you are aware about the upcoming gift card sale since Gizmo posted that just a few pages back on this thread. So, knowing all this, we're still supposed to believe that you couldn't even sell any of those games for more than $50, and decided your best course of action was to send them out through the website that you have gone on a tirade against?

You've already gone on about how you're a businessman and I honestly think you sound like you are smart with money, so why would you throw away money like that? It doesn't make any sense.

[quote name='jaysapathy'] Now even if I wanted to stay, I couldn't. Well done.[/QUOTE]

What? Yes you could. You'd have 4 positives to shove back in my face and anyone else's that doubted you. Maybe you will send them out now to protect your rep here...

Of course you must know that you can currently buy 1050 for $50, and I also believe you are aware about the upcoming gift card sale since Gizmo posted that just a few pages back on this thread. So, knowing all this, we're still supposed to believe that you couldn't even sell any of those games for more than $50, and decided your best course of action was to send them out through the website that you have gone on a tirade against?
Because while I may have a problem with how Goozex is going to continue to do business, at its core, Goozex is still a gamer community, and I want to help benefit that however I can. Did you forget that?

You've already gone on about how you're a businessman and I honestly think you sound like you are smart with money, so why would you throw away money like that? It doesn't make any sense.
Because I did try to sell them. Nobody wants Suikoden II if it's got a sticker on the top. In fact, when the guy I was trading it to found out about it, he asked to cancel the trade. *shrug* I don't understand what the hubbub is about that game. I bought my copy for $20 used, complete and in case. Want one? I can go pick it up for you with a 20 minute drive. They're not as rare as you think.

What? Yes you could. You'd have 4 positives to shove back in my face and anyone else's that doubted you. Maybe you will send them out now to protect your rep here...

But the question is whether or not it's worth it. I have 15 feedbacks here, so if something tanks on another site, that doesn't affect me here. It's an internet forum, not my work office -- and honestly, I just don't see why I should go to such great lengths to clean up a mess that you guys created. I don't go out of my way to seek the approval of others, as it just doesn't matter to me what others think about me.

Because after all, the internets = serious business.

[quote name='jaysapathy']

But the question is whether or not it's worth it. I have 15 feedbacks here, so if something tanks on another site, that doesn't affect me here. It's an internet forum, not my work office -- and honestly, I just don't see why I should go to such great lengths to clean up a mess that you guys created. I don't go out of my way to seek the approval of others, as it just doesn't matter to me what others think about me.

[/QUOTE]

So you're saying it's not worth it now to ship out the games? Because that is what I was talking about - all you have to do is do what you agreed to and you're completely absolved. Sounds like you are backtracking now, unless I am misunderstanding you.

[quote name='jaysapathy']i bought my copy for $20 used, complete and in case. Want one? I can go pick it up for you with a 20 minute drive. [/quote]
yes! :d

[quote name='Maskim']yes! :d[/QUOTE]
Me too XD I just want to play the game

[quote name='jaysapathy']Looks like Sonic found someone to get matched up with -- he's after one of my HDDVDs. You have to appreciate the irony, really.[/QUOTE]
What's the irony? I'm not sure I follow.

bread's done
Back