OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='rocksolidaudio']well, we're about to have a badass solution. hold on to your helmets.[/quote]

You're worse than Mr. Anderson you sonofabitch. Tell us NOW!!![/quote]

He he. The soultion is great. I'm sure you guys will like it.[/quote]

One thread of breadcrumbs dropped for hints was bad enough. We don't need another one. [-X [-X[/quote]

I would let you guys know, but its not for me to announce. I'll let rocksolid handle it when he wants to.[/quote]

Thank you for having that gnaw at me on the WHOLE drive home. :evil:

You'll get yours for dropping a tease like that. :twoguns:

[quote name='murcielago77']zewone, buddy, pal, you wanna PM rocks idea [-o< ??? And how do you know but Led doesnt?

Or does he[/quote]

I was just playing with rock on Live right now and he let me know. I'm sure when all the plan is done he will let you guys know.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77']anyone want to play soon?[/quote]

I want to, but I promised my girlfriend I would make her dinner tonight and she will be home any minute. By the way, what exactly is a caper? The recipe I'm using asks for them and I don't really know what they are. I think they are like a bean, but I really don't know.[/quote]

Try here:

http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/generic_frame.html?Capp_spi.html[/quote]

Thanks. Now that I see them, I remember using them. Time to make some Red Snapper Livornese.[/quote]

dude, capers are pure fucking evil. it's like they were grown in the devil's ass. stay away, far far away!

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='murcielago77']zewone, buddy, pal, you wanna PM rocks idea [-o< ??? And how do you know but Led doesnt?

Or does he[/quote]

I was just playing with rock on Live right now and he let me know. I'm sure when all the plan is done he will let you guys know.[/quote]

Everyone should have figured it out by now. But if they haven't.....I'll never tell....

[quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77']anyone want to play soon?[/quote]

I want to, but I promised my girlfriend I would make her dinner tonight and she will be home any minute. By the way, what exactly is a caper? The recipe I'm using asks for them and I don't really know what they are. I think they are like a bean, but I really don't know.[/quote]

Try here:

http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/generic_frame.html?Capp_spi.html[/quote]

Thanks. Now that I see them, I remember using them. Time to make some Red Snapper Livornese.[/quote]

dude, capers are pure shaq-fuing evil. it's like they were grown in the devil's ass. stay away, far far away![/quote]

I thought I had some, but I didn't. Just didn't add them to the recipe. Turned out great though. Wine is getting me a little loopy though.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='murcielago77']zewone, buddy, pal, you wanna PM rocks idea [-o< ??? And how do you know but Led doesnt?

Or does he[/quote]

I was just playing with rock on Live right now and he let me know. I'm sure when all the plan is done he will let you guys know.[/quote]

Everyone should have figured it out by now. But if they haven't.....I'll never tell....[/quote]

Hint Hint check your email

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='murcielago77']zewone, buddy, pal, you wanna PM rocks idea [-o< ??? And how do you know but Led doesnt?

Or does he[/quote]

Everyone should have figured it out by now. But if they haven't.....I'll never tell....[/quote]

Hint Hint check your email[/quote]

What's the first rule of the CAG Halo 2 Clan?

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77']anyone want to play soon?[/quote]

Try here:

dude, capers are pure shaq-fuing evil. it's like they were grown in the devil's ass. stay away, far far away![/quote]

I thought I had some, but I didn't. Just didn't add them to the recipe. Turned out great though. Wine is getting me a little loopy though.[/quote]
Capers are the shit...just thought I'd add that.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77']anyone want to play soon?[/quote]

Try here:

I thought I had some, but I didn't. Just didn't add them to the recipe. Turned out great though. Wine is getting me a little loopy though.[/quote]
Capers are the shit...just thought I'd add that.[/quote]

I just want to point out something....Who the hell was the first person who decided to see what a flower would taste like?

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77']anyone want to play soon?[/quote]

Try here:

Capers are the shit...just thought I'd add that.[/quote]

I just want to point out something....Who the hell was the first person who decided to see what a flower would taste like?[/quote]
I don't know, ask the person who thought they would try that liquid that came out from the cow's udder.

Ok, so I played for the first time with you guys last night. And I must say it was great fun!! Even though I've been a clan member for a while, I haven't played with you yet and I wish i had.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Ok, so I played for the first time with you guys last night. And I must say it was great fun!! Even though I've been a clan member for a while, I haven't played with you yet and I wish i had.[/quote]

What was your gamertag?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']Ok, so I played for the first time with you guys last night. And I must say it was great fun!! Even though I've been a clan member for a while, I haven't played with you yet and I wish i had.[/quote]

What was your gamertag?[/quote]

Methinks it was Captain Zero?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']Ok, so I played for the first time with you guys last night. And I must say it was great fun!! Even though I've been a clan member for a while, I haven't played with you yet and I wish i had.[/quote]

What was your gamertag?[/quote]

Methinks it was Captain Zero?[/quote]

Its redvsblue9. I found it in the first post in this thread.

[quote name='murcielago77']anyone goin on within the next hour?[/quote]

Yep. Also, wouldn't y'know, I just made a thread in the private forum for this kind of thing.

[quote name='Badgamedude']IM Badgamedude and im intrested in being in the clan and so is my friend nightcaster.[/quote]

welcome. your pal has to leave his own gamertag though.

[quote name='Badgamedude']IM Badgamedude and im intrested in being in the clan and so is my friend nightcaster.[/quote]
Hey, glad you joined, this is Der Morder. I think his Friend's GT is Nightcaster01

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='Badgamedude']IM Badgamedude and im intrested in being in the clan and so is my friend nightcaster.[/quote]
Hey, glad you joined, this is Der Morder. I think his Friend's GT is Nightcaster01[/quote]

once again, his friend has to sign up and speak for himself and leave his own gamertag

I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

I don't really know, all I can say is to call Xbox live's helpline.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

I don't really know, all I can say is to call Xbox live's helpline.[/quote]

Do you know the number offhand?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

Do you know the number offhand?[/quote]

1-800-4MY-XBOX

Also, try this page: Xbox Live Support

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

Do you know the number offhand?[/quote]

1-800-4MY-XBOX

Also, try this page: Xbox Live Support[/quote]

40 gazillion thanks.

Ah, now I can't read all the funny clan stories. :( That's really cool of Cheapy to mke a seperate forum for you guys and that was a good idea about only clan members could be allwoed. Now I hope Cheapy will make an online gaming forum so it will be easier to set up matches for other games, with all CAGs.

[quote name='sj41']Ah, now I can't read all the funny clan stories. :( That's really cool of Cheapy to mke a seperate forum for you guys and that was a good idea about only clan members could be allwoed. Now I hope Cheapy will make an online gaming forum so it will be easier to set up matches for other games, with all CAGs.[/quote]

Am I missing something...?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='sj41']Ah, now I can't read all the funny clan stories. :( That's really cool of Cheapy to mke a seperate forum for you guys and that was a good idea about only clan members could be allwoed. Now I hope Cheapy will make an online gaming forum so it will be easier to set up matches for other games, with all CAGs.[/quote]

Am I missing something...?[/quote]

halo 2 clan has its own forum section now.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

Update what? If you mean the Halo 2 update, you have to have the game to do that.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

Update what? If you mean the Halo 2 update, you have to have the game to do that.[/quote]

No, it says it needs to update my Xbox firmware or something. And where is this new forum? I can't see it.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

Update what? If you mean the Halo 2 update, you have to have the game to do that.[/quote]

No, it says it needs to update my Xbox firmware or something. And where is this new forum? I can't see it.[/quote]

only clan members can see the forum

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I finally got Xbox Live, but I don't have Halo 2 or a headset. And for some god forsaken reason, my Xbox only connects half the time, and it WILL NOT update. I can't play online without the update. What can I do?!?![/quote]

No, it says it needs to update my Xbox firmware or something. And where is this new forum? I can't see it.[/quote]

only clan members can see the forum[/quote]

Ah, stealthy like. But I still need help with XBL! :cry:

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']But I still need help with XBL! :cry:[/quote]

Just wait until you have Halo 2 and try updating through the game.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']But I still need help with XBL! :cry:[/quote]

Just wait until you have Halo 2 and try updating through the game.[/quote]

Last nigh at my birthday party we tried. My friend brough Halo 2, and it still wouldn't update. I tried to do it though Splinter Cell as well. No dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back