OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='humidore']I'd just like to say sorry for leaving without saying anything, it was outta my hands.[/quote]

Not a problem, it happens. :wink:

hey just curious is there any other badges that are out their that people have gotten that arent on bungies website. i heard if you get a perfect game with out dying and killing alot of people you get to here the announcer guy say slaughter of the innocence. the person that told me is probably bullshiting but still just curious.

[quote name='xenoman80']hey just curious is there any other badges that are out their that people have gotten that arent on bungies website. i heard if you get a perfect game with out dying and killing alot of people you get to here the announcer guy say slaughter of the innocence. the person that told me is probably bullshiting but still just curious.[/quote]

You got bullshat. If it would've been true, we would have heard about it by now.

hey we need to get a bit more creative on the custom games. hes an i idea i thought will i watching fight club. its call it you kno fight club and everyone have one life and put to people to fight and however dies after the fight between those to the next person will fight that person until he dies one buy one. with no weapcons and everyone just gather an watch and wait there turn to fight.??

[quote name='xenoman80']hey we need to get a bit more creative on the custom games. hes an i idea i thought will i watching fight club. its call it you kno fight club and everyone have one life and put to people to fight and however dies after the fight between those to the next person will fight that person until he dies one buy one. with no weapcons and everyone just gather an watch and wait there turn to fight.??[/quote]

We used to do that in my old Halo PC clan. It gets damn boring damn fast though. It certainly won't fly with this crowd.

If you want creative custom games, you should've seen the games from tonite.

Classic Halo rules = pure unfiltered fun

alright cool i guess ill just get back to the old drawing broad. has any halo 2 tournements started?? ones where i could win cash an prizes an stuff

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']Classic Halo rules = pure unfiltered fun[/quote]

Care to give me some specifics?[/quote]

Tonite we all played various CTF games using the "Classic" rules of gameplay.

Tanks
Flag-Carrier doesn't run slower
Flag-Carrier can operate vehicles
Touch Return for the flag

I'm sure there are a couple of details I left out, but hot damn was it fun.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']Classic Halo rules = pure unfiltered fun[/quote]

Tanks

I'm sure there are a couple of details I left out, but hot damn was it fun.[/quote]

Ah, Goddamn. Wish I was there to play with you guys. Ah well, maybe another time.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']Classic Halo rules = pure unfiltered fun[/quote]

Tanks

I'm sure there are a couple of details I left out, but hot damn was it fun.[/quote]

Ah, Goddamn. Wish I was there to play with you guys. Ah well, maybe another time.[/quote]

Sounds like lots of fun. I'll have to get in on that. I didn't get on last night because it was late, I was tired, trying to shake the flu/nasal crap/whatever it is that has me less than 100%, and working on putting up my KMart thread in the trading forum.

[quote name='Ledhed']You guys wouldn't shaq-fuing believe who we ran into tonite.

I'll give you one hint, three guesses, and only the first guess counts.

Here's the hint.

Yes, you're seeing that right. shaq-fuing MWL plays Halo 2.

Here's the stats for the game we played. Small world, huh?[/quote]
You guys lost? Damn, the kills would tell otherwise.

[quote name='Ledhed']You guys wouldn't shaq-fuing believe who we ran into tonite.

Here's the hint.

Here's the stats for the game we played. Small world, huh?[/quote] :rofl: Any comments from the game from him? Like, did he know he was playing against CAGs?

Here's the hint.

Here's the stats for the game we played. Small world, huh?[/quote]

Yeah he recently joined again as "TheGunslinger" and well, was banned. :lol:

While you guys where out dealing with the asshat, this is what the "other room" was doing:

Greendj27, INOSUK, Girion47 and I did some Team Slayer and didn't do too bad.

Here's some complete domination on Coag, including Running Riots by myself and INOSUK, killing sprees for everyone, and 8 roadkills for me, 4 for INOSUK. Score 50-12:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58500472&player=SHRIKE4242

Beaver Creek, with us winning 50-35, and a couple of us on the phone at random times during the match rofl :
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58491754&player=SHRIKE4242

Team Swords on Lockout, losing 50-48, where a couple of lucky grenades did us in and the end, and had we not suicided so much, we would've won:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58484941&player=SHRIKE4242

A loss on Foundation, 50-40, where control of the sword, the rockets and the turret through most of the game did us in:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58478911&player=SHRIKE4242

A close win on Ascension, where we had some very tight teamwork:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58472221&player=SHRIKE4242

Very solid win, 50-28, on Ivory Tower, where we all did pretty evenly well:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58463566&player=SHRIKE4242

And for some all-out chaos, some fun with Dreadnaught:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=58452184&player=SHRIKE4242

I'll play in 4-player with Greendk, INOSUK and Girion any day of the week. We were hitting on all cylinders and working as a tight unit. Won far more than we lost.

[quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

Yeah, that is true. We're going to have to keep a Clan thread in the Xbox forum though.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

Yeah, that is true. We're going to have to keep a Clan thread in the Xbox forum though.[/quote]

I know, well keep this forum for people who want to join the clan, and such. But cheapy put the forum in for us to use it, he said tonight to use it a lot and post a lot in it. Now lets not let our great new forum go to waste

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

Yeah, that is true. We're going to have to keep a Clan thread in the Xbox forum though.[/quote]

I know, well keep this forum for people who want to join the clan, and such. But cheapy put the forum in for us to use it, he said tonight to use it a lot and post a lot in it. Now lets not let our great new forum go to waste[/quote]

yeah, once this thread hits capacity a new one will be started here, but only for people to apply for membership, not discussion. so yeah, let's shift focus to the snazzy new forum. :wink:

[quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

Yeah, I just wanted to put the MWL thing here so that the entirety of CAG could see it if they wanted to.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah he recently joined again as "TheGunslinger" and well, was banned. :lol:[/quote]

I think of him more as the Man in Black, and Cheapy as the Gunslinger.

The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

Yeah, I just wanted to put the MWL thing here so that the entirety of CAG could see it if they wanted to.
[/quote]

I was mainly targeting shrike and his post about his night of matches

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

[/quote]

I was mainly targeting shrike and his post about his night of matches[/quote]

I was double-posting only for the benefit of those not in the clan who might want to see some of the matches.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

[/quote]

I was double-posting only for the benefit of those not in the clan who might want to see some of the matches.[/quote]Such as me. :)

I like reading over the stuff that the CAG clan does since you guys have a very interesting, and talented clan. If anything is ever very interesting (such as playing against MWL and getting your ass kicked by his team :wink: ) then I hope you guys will post it here, too. Even if it's just for me. :)

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah he recently joined again as "TheGunslinger" and well, was banned. :lol:[/quote]

I think of him more as the Man in Black, and Cheapy as the Gunslinger.

The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed.[/quote]

What an awesome series of books the gunslinger and the ending said fuck you to everybody I liked that

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']keep in mind guys, we have our own forum for these disscusions[/quote]

[/quote]

I was double-posting only for the benefit of those not in the clan who might want to see some of the matches.[/quote]Such as me. :)

I like reading over the stuff that the CAG clan does since you guys have a very interesting, and talented clan. If anything is ever very interesting (such as playing against MWL and getting your ass kicked by his team :wink: ) then I hope you guys will post it here, too. Even if it's just for me. :)[/quote]
Same, I am saying this because I probably will not be able to attend all the practice nights etc. And will probably get cut for this. So I have left the clan, BUT I would like to check back to see how this ownage clan is doing, and if I get my internet fixed maybe join back in on the clan :wink:

I writing this post with a heavy heart, although I do enjoy playing online in the clan I feel it is only right that I give up my spot for someone with more time than I have at the momment. Hopefully it will be filled by someone with much greater skills than me. If anyone wants to keep me on there friends list though that would be cool, cause i'm sure I will play again, thanks and good luck

[quote name='greendj27']I just want to point out that we are now ranked #895 in Major Clan Match. Nice Job guys. We're in the top 1000.

Bungie Stats[/quote]

Nice job guys!! Congrats to all the elites (and also to the other mundane members like me that mostly bring down the numbers... he,he) Anyways, I sytrongly agree with Rock on the new forum. The last thing I would want is for Cheapy to have problems because we are crowding the site. If a fast solution is needed, we should just start using the bungie forum while we come up with a solution.
One last thing guys... I'm so sorry about last night (tuesday) I know it was practice night, and instead of practicing I was playing FIFA 2005. I was not ditching the clan or anything. I got my days confused... he, he I got Monday off and then I called in sick on Tuesday (terrible cold) , so I just forgot it was practice day... sorry. I'll see you guys tonight though.

[quote name='cronnos'][quote name='greendj27']I just want to point out that we are now ranked #895 in Major Clan Match. Nice Job guys. We're in the top 1000.

Bungie Stats[/quote]

Nice job guys!! Congrats to all the elites (and also to the other mundane members like me that mostly bring down the numbers... he,he) Anyways, I sytrongly agree with Rock on the new forum. The last thing I would want is for Cheapy to have problems because we are crowding the site. If a fast solution is needed, we should just start using the bungie forum while we come up with a solution.
One last thing guys... I'm so sorry about last night (tuesday) I know it was practice night, and instead of practicing I was playing FIFA 2005. I was not ditching the clan or anything. I got my days confused... he, he I got Monday off and then I called in sick on Tuesday (terrible cold) , so I just forgot it was practice day... sorry. I'll see you guys tonight though.[/quote]

Welcome to last week. We aren't that rank anymore and Cheapy did give us our own forums. Check the forum list from the front page, not from the drop down menu.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='cronnos'][quote name='greendj27']I just want to point out that we are now ranked #895 in Major Clan Match. Nice Job guys. We're in the top 1000.

Bungie Stats[/quote]

One last thing guys... I'm so sorry about last night (tuesday) I know it was practice night, and instead of practicing I was playing FIFA 2005. I was not ditching the clan or anything. I got my days confused... he, he I got Monday off and then I called in sick on Tuesday (terrible cold) , so I just forgot it was practice day... sorry. I'll see you guys tonight though.[/quote]

Welcome to last week. We aren't that rank anymore and Cheapy did give us our own forums. Check the forum list from the front page, not from the drop down menu.[/quote]

LOL :oops: Give me a break guys... I can barely breath enough not to pass out with this damn cold! I'm stuck here at work in a room away from everyone else (which is kind of nice) so I wont spread the cold... sorry again... lol

[quote name='serro821']Rocksolid,

I some how left the clan. I did it by accident. Could I please get put back on?

Thanks in advance[/quote]

You didn't leave the clan. You were on the last cut list. It was posted in the Clan forum for a few days before the cuts were made. Sorry you're getting the word somewhat late, but that's why we ask everyone to check the Clan forum. Again, I apologize that you are finding out this way, but what's done is done.

Sup guys, I quit the clan because I was having these damn internet problems so i couldnt connect to xbox live or the internet on the computer. For around a week and a half so I predicted id get cut. I fixed the problem and id love to get back in on some halo 2 clan action. ill be on xbox live, c ya.

[quote name='Gauss']Sup guys, I quit the clan because I was having these damn internet problems so i couldnt connect to xbox live or the internet on the computer. For around a week and a half so I predicted id get cut. I fixed the problem and id love to get back in on some halo 2 clan action. ill be on xbox live, c ya.[/quote]

Yea, I forgot to mention this, I was at his house like a week ago, trying to help him out to figure out his problem, but i couldnt figure it out. So he had to call the damn comcast people to come to help him fix that piece of crap

Why was I removed from the clan? I was playing some custom games with you guys a week ago and I am online everyday in Halo 2 almost.

I didn't get any kind of warning, probation or anything about my removal. I just got boom removed.

Can someone send me another clan invite please?? Gamertag=jagman99

[quote name='buster90']Why was I removed from the clan? I was playing some custom games with you guys a week ago and I am online everyday in Halo 2 almost.

I didn't get any kind of warning, probation or anything about my removal. I just got boom removed.

Can someone send me another clan invite please?? Gamertag=jagman99[/quote]

If you would have gone to the clans private forums than you would have seen your name on the cut list. This would have given you a chance to explain yourself.

I have asked a few times to be in the clan but whenever I try to accept the invite, it tells me I am not autorized to do so. Send me an invite again and PM me so I see it right away and maybe it will work then. Thanks!

Why was I removed???? I just joined 2 weeks ago and I am removed. I coould not even view the exclusive Halo 2 forum till 3 days ago and I didn't see any cut list anywhere and if there was I wasn't given enough time to see it. I still don't see any reason why I would be cut.

I could not attend clan practice this week the store I work at has inventory and I could not be on. I was on Wednesday night I waited 30 minutes for someone to send me a party invite but I never got one.

I still want to be in so someone send me an invite PLEASE!!

I guess I'm finally in the clan. I'm only renting Halo 2, so if I'm out for a week or so from practice, don't cut me. And can I see the "secret" forum now? It's still not showing up.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I guess I'm finally in the clan. I'm only renting Halo 2, so if I'm out for a week or so from practice, don't cut me. And can I see the "secret" forum now? It's still not showing up.[/quote]

When on the main page, and you go to "Enter the CAG forums" and scroll down, can you see it? You aren't on the clan list in the Clan forum yet, but that's probably just because rock hasn't added you to the post. You're sure you're in the clan?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I guess I'm finally in the clan. I'm only renting Halo 2, so if I'm out for a week or so from practice, don't cut me. And can I see the "secret" forum now? It's still not showing up.[/quote]

When on the main page, and you go to "Enter the CAG forums" and scroll down, can you see it? You aren't on the clan list in the Clan forum yet, but that's probably just because rock hasn't added you to the post. You're sure you're in the clan?[/quote]

I sent him an invite, but I don't think he has been added to the private forum group yet.

zewone

Can you send me a clan invite or forum invite? I would explain myself in the forums but I can't view them so its kinda hard to do so plus I don't even know what I did wrong. I am a good active player and I am interested in being a clan member but nobody is sending me an invite.

If I got cut, It's my own fault. I haven't gotten on XBL in awhile. Between being sick and work and just generally feeling blah about everything lately, games haven't appealed to me. I could've/should've been on this thread and said something but I've barely been on here either. Like I said, It's my own fault. I'm not gonna cry about it for several pages blaming everyone else.

I did read what Jughead said on the clan forum and he's right. I was playing like shit. It's from not taking advantage of practices. So what he said didn't offend me. Hopefully, when I get back to it, I might catch some of you that I have on my friend's list.

Thanks for giving me a chance, Rock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back