Official Mario Strikers Charged! Discussion and FCs

I started playing again last week. I really hate Diddy Kong. I changed to Mario from Wario and still can't beat the Crystal Cup. I do love this game though.

[quote name='yukine']And I just got a 360, so my attention is more on that for the time being. :D[/QUOTE]
I've had mine for like a week now and yea it sometimes makes me hate the Wii :lol:

So yea I traded this in. So sad. I just had to get skate. I'll pick this up again someday, but with everyone all busy with school, work, and shit, this won't be worth having around until the holidays.

Still playing, cleared the single player mode completely now. Some of the challemges were tough but otherwise no sweat. The online never gets old for me, and if Zelda, Warioware etc are anything to go by this game won't be dropping in price any time soon so I think I will hang on to it for now.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I've had mine for like a week now and yea it sometimes makes me hate the Wii :lol:

So yea I traded this in. So sad. I just had to get skate. I'll pick this up again someday, but with everyone all busy with school, work, and shit, this won't be worth having around until the holidays.[/quote]
Yeah, I know what you mean. I turned it on once in the past week, and that was just to vote. Things will change once all the heavy hitters come out, but damn there's some awesome games coming out on the 360 between now Christmas as well.

Nice trade-in, I'd like to pick up Skate as well but I refuse to trade-in games.

Seriously.
I know the TGS is going on and all, but today Charged dropped in Japan, and all I have to say is,
fuck you Nintendo, you sneaky fuck, you are now seriously on my hit list.
I picked the game up asap thinking that I could play with the rest of the world, including my friend back in the States. But when we exchanged codes, both of our codes registered as incorrect. Looks like we are region-fucking-locked out.

This is on you, Nintendo. This is not the first time I've went and bought something with that friggin blue wifi logo and found out only afterwards that you sold me a fucking eunuch.

This is on you, Nintendo.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I thought you guys were at least having some success in the second cup. It's a shame though, if the game really is badly unbalanced that the single player championship experience is nearly unplayable.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I rented the game and had tons of trouble there too, I thought perhaps I was just poor at the game .. I did manage to make it to the next cup though only to get destroyed.

[quote name='Shion']Seriously.
I know the TGS is going on and all, but today Charged dropped in Japan, and all I have to say is,
fuck you Nintendo, you sneaky fuck, you are now seriously on my hit list.
I picked the game up asap thinking that I could play with the rest of the world, including my friend back in the States. But when we exchanged codes, both of our codes registered as incorrect. Looks like we are region-fucking-locked out.

This is on you, Nintendo. This is not the first time I've went and bought something with that friggin blue wifi logo and found out only afterwards that you sold me a fucking eunuch.

This is on you, Nintendo.[/quote]

That is strange because on Nintendo's site, it specifically said that you could play someone in a different region as long as you entered their friend code. It warned that the lag could be pretty bad, but that is supposed to work.

Region locking is only supposed to be for random matches. I know that UK players and US players can play each other.

People don't always go with two Boos and a fat underground guy do they? I saw 70% of the people online earlier doing it and seemed to be a favorite to have one boo and the fat underground guy back by their goal to serve it to their captain, mostly Bowser .. is that common? It definitely made me go back to playing the poor AI though, got kinda boring seeing it game after game.

I should really play this. Might pop Dewy out for a bit and try a wifi match. Haven't played in weeks, I imagine I'm a bit rusty.

Is this games online generally bad? I've tried to play three times, first time was choppy a bit (with four stars) and the other two (including now) I've been unable to play because of "disconnected during data transmission" or something .. upto seven times with no matches yet.

mine is like half lagless and half with some or any lag. The disconnected during data transmission part will stick for a bit. You should log off for like an hour or 2 and try again.

I think I'm the only person left on the board who still owns and regularly plays this game. Should I just join everyone in trading it while the getting's good? The only thing that keeps me coming back is the online multiplayer.

Played online for the first time in a while today. Looks like all that's left is noobs with no skill. Both matches have been people who can do nothing but Dry Bones and Waluigi deke into the goal, which takes 0 effort. If this continues I'm going to lsit my game on eBay, since online multiplayer is the only reason I bought the game in the first place.

[quote name='naes']If anyone wants to play me, my friend code is 206271 643650

I'm not that great, but I'm good I guess.[/quote]
I'd be down for a game in an hour or so if you're still available.

My FC is in the OP.

As long as you aren't one of those deke-into-the-goal fools. ;)

That's my main weapon with Boo and Diddy Kong :lol:
[quote name='Rocko']As long as you aren't one of those deke-into-the-goal fools. ;)[/quote]

Seriously though, try to play against the computer without that crap. It takes away from the game, IMO. It's too easy to deke into goals.

I should really just sell my game, since that's all anyone does anymore.

I'll play you without deking it in to the goal. I probably won't be that good though.
[quote name='Rocko']Seriously though, try to play against the computer without that crap. It takes away from the game, IMO. It's too easy to deke into goals.

I should really just sell my game, since that's all anyone does anymore.[/quote]

I'll give you a break. ;)

You mentioned you use Diddy Kong, so I'll let you take him as well.

10:30 (est) sound alright? Little less than 40 minutes?

I can't believe I scored on myself. XD

I was trying to slide to get the ball, but I already had it, so I deked into my own goal. ><

I'd lvoe to play you again. It was good.

Sure, I'll play against you some time tomorrow.

How many CAGs still play?
[quote name='Rocko']I can't believe I scored on myself. XD

I was trying to slide to get the ball, but I already had it, so I deked into my own goal. ><

I'd lvoe to play you again. It was good.[/quote]

If anyone is up for a match, let me know. You just gotta realize that I'm not that great at the game yet and you need to tell me if you don't mind me deking into the goal. I won't do that deke if you don't want me to.

I just got the game today and my FC is: 141849 051469

If you add me, please just post or something to let me know so I can add you. This game is much more fun than I thought! I can play today/tomorrow!

[quote name='naes']I've got a new Friend Code. It's 541281 152126.

I added you, suko_32 and re-added you, Rocko.[/quote]Gah, that's what I get for catching up with the last couple friend code postings earlier. Updated in the OP.

Sorry, pal. ;)
[quote name='botticus']Gah, that's what I get for catching up with the last couple friend code postings earlier. Updated in the OP.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']I've got a new Friend Code. It's 541281 152126.

I added you, suko_32 and re-added you, Rocko.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, added you too.

I played for about 3 days. Then realized it wasn't for me. All the online players are way too good and its sucks at picking fair opponents.
Luckily it was my free game from the TRU B2G1 free sale. Traded it in to goozex, so basiclaly TRU gave me free trade points.

Time to revive this thread. Anyone still play this game? I want to play against anyone. I'm going to post my Strikers' FC once I get online again. Maybe we could do a striker tournament going.

Time to revive this thread. Anyone still play this game? I want to play against anyone. I'm going to post my Strikers' FC once I get online again. Maybe we could do a striker tournament going.

bread's done
Back