Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow...XBL is still screwed up? I'm trying to message Brandon...but it told me the message could not be sent. I just tried sending a party invite, but I'm not sure if those are working either. If you see this, see if you can join my party.[/QUOTE]

I have been having the same problems, Nate. Can't play Madden league games since invites of any kind do not work, and I get an error message when I try to send an XBL message.

I'm so confused. It says Brandon is in "Xbox Dashboard"..."In Practice". Not sure what happened with the party earlier, but I'm in one again. And I'm also in the locker room in NHL 12. We should at least be able to play games...and maybe use game chat if party isn't working.

Damn, I didn't realize what a streak we're on. We went 11-0 tonight (which is pretty impressive considering those 3 come from behind wins). And we've won 16 straight. We're now up to 26th in Elite and like 24th all time, I think.

Yup...it's those guys!

[quote name='Matt Young']Wow. That is pretty damn impressive. Great job, guys![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but according to our "fan mail", it doesn't mean anything because this is an old game an nobody plays it anymore, haha. The funny thing is, getting into the top 10 in Elite is next to impossible. We got matched up with the #1 team last night...who, get this, had already played 206 games this month...on April 13th... My brain can't even process that degree of not having a life. It's unreal.

Anybody playing tonight? Brandon also told me about the new free Forza Horizon DLC that has like 1,000 new challenges, and even new achievements. That's a pretty awesome thing for them to do, and a good way to keep the game from dying out completely.

I know this is random, but have you guys tried the new apple pie a'la mode flavor of Snack Pack? It's incredible and has become my new favorite.

[quote name='Matt Young']I know this is random, but have you guys tried the new apple pie a'la mode flavor of Snack Pack? It's incredible and has become my new favorite.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah I've had it. That's my least favorite of the "bakery" flavors though. Chocolate Cupcake is freaking ridiculous and rivals Ice Cream Sandwich, in my opinon. The Lemon Meringue Pie flavor is also really good. And the Sugar Cookie flavor has grown on me.

Just tried sugar cookie for the first time and yes, it is quite good. I usually get chocolate cupcake these days, and another great one is banana cream pie. Pretty much the whole bakery style line is awesome, except for the subpar blueberry muffin.

Fwiw, the fantasy standings are finalized. Nate in first with 52 points, Brandon and I tied for second with 50 points, followed by Rob, then Matt, then Gaga.

winner-winner-chicken-dinner1.png

Whew...glad I was able to hold on considering I stuck with Rinne while the Preds were tanking the end of the season.

Pfft, creeping? Im straight up stalking :booty:

[quote name='jza1218']LOL, I was going to say that it's nice you guys are comparing me to Ovechkin. I feel like that happens a lot.[/QUOTE]

Nah, Ovie was onsides :p

So checked it out after downloading it, and yeah, if you can run Half Life you can probably run this. There is a single player too...seems like Co-op is a related spin-off of the story. We could do voice via party chat too on XBL if we dont all have PC mics.

[quote name='moojuice']Twas a fun night.

If you guys have a PC than can run games from the last 5-10 years, we should give this a shot. Co-op, and it is free

http://store.steampowered.com/app/223710/

http://youtu.be/i7170zvr1-E?t=4m45s[/QUOTE]

I finally got a chance to watch some of the Giant Bomb video, and holy shit, there are some hilarious moments. For anyone who wants a good laugh, skip to 15:00 to see where things really start to get good. :lol:

The cup's value is nothing compared to the value of the man's life I just saved. Sure, he has no lungs now, but that's just a minor detail we can ignore.

[quote name='moojuice']The cup's value is nothing compared to the value of the man's life I just saved. Sure, he has no lungs now, but that's just a minor detail we can ignore.[/QUOTE]

Stop ruining my day!

I just played the beginning of Cry of Fear and almost shit myself. Oh, yeah...let me click a bunch of X's and walk down long, dark hallways with just a fucking camera flash to give me glimpses of what's around me. Motherfucker...

bread's done
Back