Official Nintendo E3 2007 Thread - DROPPENZALBOMBEN (Use MINE, Munch eats broccoli)

Watching Live right now and man I hate these sales figures. I want them to just show the games. Man I am not patient. But it was the same with the Microsoft Conference. I just want Peter Moore/Reggie to just talk about games/hardware and not PR spin.

BTW No commercials on 1up's stream.

[quote name='prisonerac']Watching Live right now and man I hate these sales figures. I want them to just show the games. Man I am not patient. But it was the same with the Microsoft Conference. I just want Peter Moore/Reggie to just talk about games/hardware and not PR spin.

BTW No commercials on 1up's stream.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can be sure Sony won't spend much time on the numbers during their keynote. ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']Here comes the commercials :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yep. They actually cut to commercial in the middle of the Halo 3 trailer last night. Gotta get those get-rich quick schemes and shitty technical schools their air time.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, you can be sure Sony won't spend much time on the numbers during their keynote. ;)[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that, they will weave some tale about sales being remarkable given price/technology you get. And that sales have jumped 3000% on Amazon or something like that.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']The G4 stream has a huge window, and it's smooth as hell. No commercials either, what the hell are you guys talking about?[/QUOTE]

Just wait until the game trailers start and it will pull a quick one on you.

If that fug pseudo gun housing is the offspring of the Wiimote and the nunchuk, we should make them take an abstinence pledge.

[quote name='seanr1221']I love PR spins....14 out of the top 20 selling wii games are third party...are there more then 6 first party games? :lol:[/quote] :lol:

I can't wait for this game. too bad nintendo games on DS never drop in price, I hate paying full price.

What big game doesn't get near perfect in famitsu?

What announcements have been made so far besides Brawl coming out on Dec. 3rd?

I'm at a relative's house and they only have a crappy 56k connection which isn't enough for me to watch the live feed.

^^ Zapper housing will be $20 and include some form of game(s) I think at least the price was a new announcement.

Damn Phantom Hourglass looks pretty neat.

bread's done
Back