Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='Fieri']I didn't think so. ;)
However those outfits are very expensive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my gf showed me this outfit that cost 700 dollars. I was like WTF.

Hey guys, if you're going to Gamestop Street Fighter 4 sale, you better go quickly. It seems that Gamestop didn't stock a lot of this stores with copies today so many stores have 1 copy in stock. I bought the last xbox one. So if you were going to the sale, i would drop everything and go get it now. Mira Mesa stores are sold out. If anyone was thinking about going there.

If anyone's interested, the Santek kiosk at Mitsuwa Marketplace got some new games in. I only gave the PSP section a good browse, but the other systems' selections looked fuller than the last week. Picked up Project Diva for now, and I might go back for Disaster Report 3 and Radiant Mythology 2.

It seems like my launch PSP might need a new battery, though. Are there any places around here that still sell them? Alternatively, I might just pick up one of those JPN exclusive color PSPs that Santek sells. Does anyone have one here? I'd like to know if there are any issues with them.

[quote name='dan13l858']Hey guys, if you're going to Gamestop Street Fighter 4 sale, you better go quickly. It seems that Gamestop didn't stock a lot of this stores with copies today so many stores have 1 copy in stock. I bought the last xbox one. So if you were going to the sale, i would drop everything and go get it now. Mira Mesa stores are sold out. If anyone was thinking about going there.[/QUOTE]

It's easy enough to price match at Best Buy which seems to have tons of copies.

I went to the one on mission center road. I brought a print out of gamestop's webpage and got the price match after they called nearby gamestops to check for stock and price.

The tekken room was cool! I would of been there more if I knew they had casual play in between tournaments. Anyways thanks for the chance to play tekken 6 on ps3 and the free poster. Hopefully when I get better I can join sdtekken's tournaments and stuff.

[quote name='MarkMan']Hi ya'll. Did anyone stop by the TEKKEN room at Comic-Con?[/QUOTE]

Didn't make it out to the room. Did play Tekken 6 at the Namco booth.

PSA, Best Buy on Mira Mesa has a 50% off stand in the middle of an aisle next to the vid games. I snagged Madden 09 Collector's Edition for 360 for $15. (2 left) There are 360, Wii, PS2, XBox, and PS3 games on the display. Most games are marked at $20, meaning $10. :)

When you're at the register they'll ring up wrong, you'll have to let the cashier know.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']Any other good games in the stand?[/QUOTE]

Nothing totally caught my eye; I saw a brothers in arms hell's highway collector's ed for the 360... some NFL game that wasn't Madden (The Show?)... The only other thing I remember was a Smackdown vs. Raw set for PS2, 3 games (2005-2007) for $20, making it $10.

Frankly, 360 was all I was looking at. The other side of the display had Wii, PS3, and maybe PSP?

i got GTAIV special edition for $20 :whistle2:D

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Nothing totally caught my eye; I saw a brothers in arms hell's highway collector's ed for the 360... some NFL game that wasn't Madden (The Show?)... The only other thing I remember was a Smackdown vs. Raw set for PS2, 3 games (2005-2007) for $20, making it $10.

Frankly, 360 was all I was looking at. The other side of the display had Wii, PS3, and maybe PSP?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MarkMan']Hi ya'll. Did anyone stop by the TEKKEN room at Comic-Con?[/QUOTE]

Not me, too busy doing other stuff. ;)

if anybody is going to gamestop this week before 8/6

could you please ask or look to see if they have any blazblue for ps3 used or any limited edition for ps3?

Hey Guys,

Escondido Chipotle Had a sign up saying that on Aug. 5, anyone who brings in a Tmobile Receipt gets a free burrito. It says at all San Diego Locations. I'll be having this for lunch and dinner. Hopefully this helps, and please dont put this on slickdeals or fatwallet and bankrupt chipotle.

UPDATE:

They say you need to buy something from Tmobile on 8/5/09 to qualify, but a dated bill PRINTED on 8/5/09 is sufficient. This worked in the Vista and Escondido Chipotle

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Furashu']tmobile receipt as in.. your monthly bill?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it says just show it, I hope they dont want it since it has personal information on it.

I want to know if anyone has mgs4 gran turismo 5 prologue, or gta 4 either system il trade my games or buy for a good price from rancho San Diego btw send message

[quote name='TheHelix']rb2 99 bucks at fry's for this week's ad

augh no money[/QUOTE]

It's been $99 at Gamestop and Amazon for over a week now. I suspect there is no rush in hopping on this deal.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']has anyone found madden 10 out yet?!?! please let me know i am craving it[/QUOTE]

This won't help since it's so close to release but I read some independent game store in Murrietta got them a couple days ago :lol:

If anyone is interested, Target MV has got Dead Space (PS3 only) for $14.98. I think there are a couple left. I've been waiting to get it until now. I figure you can't beat $15. Notably, Target Grossmont has them also, but they are marked $20.98. I don't know if they scan at the lower price.

[quote name='bthamilton']If anyone is interested, Target MV has got Dead Space (PS3 only) for $14.98. I think there are a couple left. I've been waiting to get it until now. I figure you can't beat $15. Notably, Target Grossmont has them also, but they are marked $20.98. I don't know if they scan at the lower price.[/QUOTE]

Good deal! Thanks may swing by later :D

Thanks. Target clearances can be tricky. I remember the Target on Balboa had clearance memory sticks for 8 bucks but also sold them for the full 30 bucks if they weren't stickered.

EDIT: I decided to go after all! Sorry if you were interested!

Anyone interested in some cheap PAX 2009 (Penny Arcade Expo 2009) 3 day passes? I have two of them and unfortunately I can't attend anymore. Willing to part with them for $40 each, OBO. PM me if you're interested.

More info:
http://www.paxsite.com/

3835231525_ea1a30e910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dan13l858']Sweet! Those passes look really cool. I wish i could go but i'm going to Tokyo instead.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I'm so jealous! But on the other hand, if I went there I know I'd just burn through my savings, especially at Akihabara.

[quote name='zephie']Ugh, I'm so jealous! But on the other hand, if I went there I know I'd just burn through my savings, especially at Akihabara.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I think i already spent my entertainment already and i'm not even there yet. lol

[quote name='dan13l858']Tell me about it. I think i already spent my entertainment already and i'm not even there yet. lol[/QUOTE]

Hey, stop spending your money before you even go. :p
Actually I need to save to since I'll be heading to Japan myself in Oct. It should be a nice trip since I'll be heading to Kyushu, Okayama-ken, and maybe even Gunma-ken.

Nah, i was saying based on all the stuff i'm going buy over there. I have about 1300 dollars of fun money to spend in Tokyo. However, i have to think smart over there so i think most of the money will be for food,travel and money to get out of jail. Even though i will be meeting my friend up there, i will be going alone. Scary. lol I have the grasp of some of the language so i will be okay.

I'd hate to ask why you need money to get out of jail for. :p
Even if you didn't know the language, you'll be ok especially in Tokyo.
I actually start spending before I arrive in Japan..... or more like I have tons of stuff to carry back already.

Anyone else going to PAX from SD?

SDTEKKEN will be running the TEKKEN events at the Namco Bandai Games booth, stop by and say "HI" if you're there!

San Diego :)

If anyone are looking for the Socom bundles for PS3, it's $29.xx at Target in Mission Valley. I'm sure these are nothing special but it does come with the official headset and is cheaper than retail. I know they recently dropped price on this bundle but I'm not sure if you can even still find it elsewhere.

If this is not allowed here sorry, but I bought that Rockband deal for $79 but just for Rockband 2 and ACDC as I already have the Rockband set. Before I list it on craigslist I was wondering if anyone wants to trade me it for a new ps3 controller because i sort of broke mine. The bundle is for XBOX though just so we're clear. Just PM me if you interested.

bread's done
Back