Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Felt like Ash Catchem searching far and wide and came home with a butt load of games for my PS3

Silent Hill Homecoming 9.97
Fight Night Round 3 .97 (yes cents)
Hot Shots Golf 2.97
Motorstorm Pacific Rift 14.97
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 14.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 14.97
Fallout 3 GOTY 14.97

Also had world at war and wolfenstein should i pick up either?
oh yeah and is Dirt worth 15 bucks?
what else have you guys picked up that is worth it?

[quote name='ssundong']Has anyone seen Dirt 2 for PS3 in Chicago area?[/QUOTE]

The store at Ford city mall is closing and I found one of each system. I got them for $11.98 cents apiece. The discount is 20% off but no clearance except maramusa, boy and his blob, and warioland shake it which I already had. Besides that, everything will still cost you a good amount of cash.

Anyone been getting more of the $14.99 stickers on games now? I see them on Stranglehold, TNA Impact, and now Too Human.

[quote name='iPhone']Was Guitar Hero: Smash Hits and Metallica on clearance?[/QUOTE]

I saw it at the $15 price mark.

Was looking for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 but no luck on my end. Otherwise just picked up Muramasa and Ultimate Alliance 2 for $14.99 each.

went to sears for the first time hoping to pick up a copy of Tiger Woods 09 for :360: for a friend...someone earlier posted it as being .87 cents...I guess I missed that price.....scanned at 19.99 for me

anyway while I was there grabbed two games.

TNA Impact :360: for 2.97
Superman Returns :360: 1.97

two crappy games but I have trouble saying no to any game less then 5 dollars let alone two for 5.

[quote name='iPhone']Was Guitar Hero: Smash Hits and Metallica on clearance?[/QUOTE]

yeah saw them both today; $14.99 as well as Lego Rock Band, picked that one up myself

[quote name='jupiterjones']Bumping in hope of news about new drops.....eventually....[/QUOTE]

If the new drops happen, then I'm taking a run to the store that I know had two FO3 GOTY editions left as of last month.:D Of course, I did point out those games to the employees there, who were genuinely surprised by the prices(picked up Lips bundle and something else there for $10 total;)), so maybe they're out of stock there.

But if the prices finally drop to $5-10 for the game, I'll pick up both if they're still there and maybe finally KEEP a copy for myself. Yeah right. If it's still an in demand game, they'll probably end up on my TL for $30 shipped like the last two.:D

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Yes! Finally found Muramasa Wii at a Sears in West Palm Beach. $14.97.[/QUOTE]

I see i have competition in the area :)

[quote name='Frozone']I see i have competition in the area :)[/QUOTE]

lol, not really. I live about an hour north in PSL, just happened to be down there looking for shoes for my kid and stopped in.

Stopped by the local Sears today because I was bored and also wanted to see what they had left in anticipation for the next price drop. Found a Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise for $5.
As I was leaving I saw a rack that had a few things on it with a sign for 50% off marked price. I saw a Ninja Gaiden 2 (360) that has been at this store for over a month now at $20. I figured it was a good deal for $10 for the original version with slipcover. I bring it over to the cashier and he rings it up at $5!!! This is probably extremely YMMV and I just got lucky. Good day I think
P.S. I have the receipt if anyone calls bs on me

[quote name='jupiterjones']Bumping in hope of news about new drops.....eventually....[/QUOTE]

Don't we know the drill by now? New drops, if they happen, will probably be sometime around May 7th.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']Just picked up the next to last copy of Dirt 2 in wilkes-barre, for $14.97. Of course it was still marked $59.99.[/QUOTE]

You're lucky, since I think they had all manner of yellow price placards up on the case there a month or so ago. They all disappeared and were nowhere to be found when I was there last time.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You're lucky, since I think they had all manner of yellow price placards up on the case there a month or so ago. They all disappeared and were nowhere to be found when I was there last time.[/QUOTE]

There was one in the little wheeled clearance rack. The other is still sitting in the big case at the end of the main game aisle where the games are all a mess and mixed, not the glass cases where they're nicely organized. That was for PS3 by the way.

[quote name='arcane93']Don't we know the drill by now? New drops, if they happen, will probably be sometime around May 7th.[/QUOTE]

Just poking around for news of newer drops on different titles....aka not the ones we're already aware of...

Patience will pay off.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']There was one in the little wheeled clearance rack. The other is still sitting in the big case at the end of the main game aisle where the games are all a mess and mixed, not the glass cases where they're nicely organized. That was for PS3 by the way.[/QUOTE]

I know.;) It's been about 3 weeks since I hit that store, but I grabbed both Fallout 3 GOTY's from there for PS3 once they dropped to $30 and $20.:D Unfortunately, I'm still aggravated by the fact that Bioshock for PS3 suddenly appeared there, but was bumped back up to $20.:cry:

I'm probably heading to a further Sears for the two Fallout 3 GOTY's there if they drop to $10 or lower this month.:evil:

Looked like one of my sears had found some items in the back, which included:

Dirt 2
Muramasa x2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Wet x2

I was pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I know.;) It's been about 3 weeks since I hit that store, but I grabbed both Fallout 3 GOTY's from there for PS3 once they dropped to $30 and $20.:D Unfortunately, I'm still aggravated by the fact that Bioshock for PS3 suddenly appeared there, but was bumped back up to $20.:cry:

I'm probably heading to a further Sears for the two Fallout 3 GOTY's there if they drop to $10 or lower this month.:evil:[/QUOTE]

I pretty much quit buying up all of the stuff i used to. This was the first time i was in sears since last fall. I accumulated too much stuff, so now i only buy stuff i really want for myself. Too many people buy up all of this clearance stuff and smack it online for sale. You pretty much have to sit on it for atleast a few months anymore, if ya want to make more than a few bucks.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I pretty much quit buying up all of the stuff i used to. This was the first time i was in sears since last fall. I accumulated too much stuff, so now i only buy stuff i really want for myself. Too many people buy up all of this clearance stuff and smack it online for sale. You pretty much have to sit on it for atleast a few months anymore, if ya want to make more than a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

That's why I left multiple Box Office Smash bundles at Kmarts down your way, along with multiple X-Blades and other games.:D

For anyone that purchased Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 from Sears, would you be able to PM me the item number for it? It should start with 058, not sure if it will be on the receipt though. Thanks.

Two cool finds that were recent markdowns:

:ps3: Rainbow Six Vegas $7.50
:ps3: Eye of Judgement w/PS Eye $13.99

I've been scanning that lone PS3 camera ever since somebody mentioned it going down this low a month or two ago, but it's always scanned around $50. This drop was unmarked and very recent. Same with Rainbow Six.

The tags were $14.99 and $59.99, respectively.

[quote name='Zippon']
:ps3: Eye of Judgement w/PS Eye $13.99
[/QUOTE]
im amazed that people are still finding this. but thats great though :)
[quote name='Zetta']Do they still have a good deal on Fallout 3 GOTY at Sears?[/QUOTE]yeah its extremely YMMV though.

[quote name='phear3d']im amazed that people are still finding this. but thats great though
[/QUOTE]

It's not so much "still finding it" as Sears "still marking it down". There's no way it would have sat there for this long at $13.99. For some reason, they kept the price at $50 all this time. It was nuts. Why they lowered it, suddenly and drastically, this week is beyond me. :?:

[quote name='phear3d']yeah its extremely YMMV though.[/QUOTE]thank's for the info,i'll check out sears tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I know.;) It's been about 3 weeks since I hit that store, but I grabbed both Fallout 3 GOTY's from there for PS3 once they dropped to $30 and $20.:D Unfortunately, I'm still aggravated by the fact that Bioshock for PS3 suddenly appeared there, but was bumped back up to $20.:cry:

I'm probably heading to a further Sears for the two Fallout 3 GOTY's there if they drop to $10 or lower this month.:evil:[/QUOTE]

If I give you Bioshock will you quit telling that damn story? :)

[quote name='shoe478']If I give you Bioshock will you quit telling that damn story? :)[/QUOTE]

I think he enjoys the story more than Bioshock unfortunately.

[quote name='shoe478']If I give you Bioshock will you quit telling that damn story? :)[/QUOTE]
Deal. Ya damn whippersnapper.
[quote name='Devil May Cry']I think he enjoys the story more than Bioshock unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I enjoyed the game more than any other FPS(and I typically hate them)I've had in the last ten years.

bread's done
Back