Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='louiea']Has anybody seen movement on Tiger Woods 09?[/QUOTE]

It's $9.97 currently (assuming no weird regional YMMVs), so its a good candidate to drop to $5 this week.

[quote name='youngnahj']i scanned a few games today, it doesn't look like there's gonna be a drop this month, i hope i'm wrong[/QUOTE]

??? It isn't even December yet. It's already been posted that the drops are happening on Friday.

Went to Sears twice asking about the HD-DVD drive, turns out it was OOS, but the dude would put it back in, only to sell it for $50 :roll:

See, we're saying there is nothing now, but every month, one or two games come out of nowhere and are cheap enough to get them. Like i remember when I became a CAG, and was looking through this thread. Wasn't much going on. Then I went to my Sears, and found out Ace Combat X was $4.97 and everyone was like "OMG GRAB ALL DEM SHITZ"

[quote name='Chronis']See, we're saying there is nothing now, but every month, one or two games come out of nowhere and are cheap enough to get them. Like i remember when I became a CAG, and was looking through this thread. Wasn't much going on. Then I went to my Sears, and found out Ace Combat X was $4.97 and everyone was like "OMG GRAB ALL DEM SHITZ"[/QUOTE]
i have a feeling that sears randomly puts things on clearance. since they operate pretty much independently in terms of pricing on smaller items like games and clothing, they can pretty much do whatever they want. even monster hunter freedom 2 came out of nowhere and suddenly its $9.97 somewhere.. then someone reported $4.97!!!!!!! every single store i went to had them full price :bomb::bomb::bomb:

speaking of regional, i saw 10 copies of animal crossing for ds but scanned @ full price. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

im getting tired of this regional drops :cry:

[quote name='phear3d']i have a feeling that sears randomly puts things on clearance. since they operate pretty much independently in terms of pricing on smaller items like games and clothing, they can pretty much do whatever they want. even monster hunter freedom 2 came out of nowhere and suddenly its $9.97 somewhere.. then someone reported $4.97!!!!!!! every single store i went to had them full price :bomb::bomb::bomb:

speaking of regional, i saw 10 copies of animal crossing for ds but scanned @ full price. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

im getting tired of this regional drops :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've only seen Animal Crossing for $19.97 or $34.99, not the $9.97 that was reported by the one person (I think).

[quote name='dinovelvet']No new list, eh? Well I guess tomorrow we're gonna have to hit Sears and scan stuff![/QUOTE]

I'll be going tomorrow as well, post what I find

[quote name='Josef']What time does Sears open? Are there holiday hours yet?[/QUOTE]

Most open at either 9 or 10. But seriously, you can't call your local store or Google them to find out?;)

I saw this was the same for all my local stores.

Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Holiday Hours:
December 05, 2009: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
December 12, 2009: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
December 13, 2009: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
December 14, 2009: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
December 16, 2009: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

I got it from the website, check it out.

Since when has Sears ever been reliable for actually doing the price drops right away? I appreciate the effort you guys are making, but don't expect to find anything new.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Since when has Sears ever been reliable for actually doing the price drops right away? I appreciate the effort you guys are making, but don't expect to find anything new.[/QUOTE]

Actually I've missed out on deals because of your way of thinking. I got there the day after several times and all that was there was yellow price tags where the games were lol.

Stopped by my local Sears and didn't see any new price drops. Mad World and Tiger Wood 09 were still marked as $9.97 and the Flip Mino was still $100 unfortunately.

Is it possible the December price drops don't go into effect until some other date?

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Since when has Sears ever been reliable for actually doing the price drops right away? I appreciate the effort you guys are making, but don't expect to find anything new.[/QUOTE]

It's better to be too early than too late!

[quote name='zpoor17']the Flip Mino was still $100 unfortunately. [/QUOTE]

Saw one still at $200. Anyone have a pic of the clearance one so I know which to look for?

[quote name='zpoor17']Stopped by my local Sears and didn't see any new price drops. Mad World and Tiger Wood 09 were still marked as $9.97 and the Flip Mino was still $100 unfortunately.

Is it possible the December price drops don't go into effect until some other date?[/QUOTE]
Crap I wish looked in this thread I want Tiger Woods, I picked up though Hannah Montana Docking station for IPods for $5.00 and yeah I don't care what name is on it for the price the speaker in it is awesome I highly suggest it to anyone. I know not part of game deal, but heads up if you go.

[quote name='Estebon']Saw one still at $200. Anyone have a pic of the clearance one so I know which to look for?[/QUOTE]

Its the regular Mino not the HD one. The orange and pink regular Flips were still 7x.97 last week I hope they drop, I missed them at kmart.

[quote name='Josef']No new price drops at the local Sears today - all the prices were the same as last month.[/QUOTE]

double confirmed :cry: perhaps it's just too early for drops? maybe next week..

[quote name='animemaniac14']double confirmed :cry: perhaps it's just too early for drops? maybe next week..[/QUOTE]

Maybe next week...but I'm thinking more likely nothing until January or February :cry:

Got NHL 09 360 for 4.97 .... wanted to try this game. I heard it is awesome. I saw Tiger Woods 07 PSP still labeled 2.97. I got it for that price a month or 2 ago. Didn't scan anything else.

Got lucky. Went to far out Sears and found a Rock Band Bundle :ps3: for $15. Box was beat up, probably why no one bought it, but it is going on my Trade list.

[quote name='polishpride212']Got lucky. Went to far out Sears and found a Rock Band Bundle :ps3: for $15. Box was beat up, probably why no one bought it, but it is going on my Trade list.[/QUOTE]

You know that RB bundle is gonna be a bitch to ship, right? It's an oversized box, pretty damn heavy and gonna cost a good buck to ship in any reliable method.

Good luck with that though.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You know that RB bundle is gonna be a bitch to ship, right? It's an oversized box, pretty damn heavy and gonna cost a good buck to ship in any reliable method.

Good luck with that though.:D[/QUOTE]

I paid Fedex to box and ship my Beatles rock band and all they changed me was $30+. Can't remember the exact amount. Seemed good to me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You know that RB bundle is gonna be a bitch to ship, right? It's an oversized box, pretty damn heavy and gonna cost a good buck to ship in any reliable method.

Good luck with that though.:D[/QUOTE]
I shipped two before and shipping wasn't that bad. Shipping with UPS ground came to only $14. From NJ to CA, it costs about $30.

[quote name='Estebon']I paid Fedex to box and ship my Beatles rock band and all they changed me was $30+. Can't remember the exact amount. Seemed good to me.[/QUOTE]

$30+ just thrown away in shipping seems a bit of a waste to me lol but to each his own I guess.

[quote name='Derrick1979']$30+ just thrown away in shipping seems a bit of a waste to me lol but to each his own I guess.[/QUOTE]
That is why I used calculate shipping on eBay, make the buyer pay for it.

PS. CML for Metal Gear Solid 4

Guys correct me if I'm wrong, but for the most part we don't have a list this month? I remember reading the debate about whether there were drops last year and when the drops would come this month, but I don't remember seeing a list. I'm asking because I can randomly add stuff to my UPC sheet if anyone wants if there is no specific list.

[quote name='polishpride212']Got lucky. Went to far out Sears and found a Rock Band Bundle :ps3: for $15. Box was beat up, probably why no one bought it, but it is going on my Trade list.[/QUOTE]

I PMed you.

[quote name='Gbear09']went back to check on those 120 gb hds, still showing 179.99[/QUOTE]

I called every Sears in Northeast Ohio and they are all out of 120gb hard drives. Hopefully you can snag a deal soon.

got Mortal Kombat vs DC for xbox 360 for 14.97. It was in the newly added clearance video game bin. No other games that i noticed but some good ps2 games for 9.99 such as sly 3 and socom. Tanforan, san bruno, ca

For the flippers out there: found Little League World Series 2009 Wii for 9.97. No tax in NH. Stand to make 19 bucks from a flip. Retail is almost $40. Also noticed Web of Shadows and Madden 09 for 9.97 on the Wii. Happy hunting!

Just picked up :360: NHL 09 for $4.97 plus tax. I heard a lot of good things about this game. So far its living up to them.

So Halo 3 CE/LE are the only ones on sale?

I found about 3 standard Halo 3s at my local Sears tonight but I didn't ask for price check

Saw 2 bioshocks for ps3 yesterday and sadly
they scanned at 19.99 rather than 4.97 guess the 19.99 is a new msrp or something and that overrides the clearance

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Saw 2 bioshocks for ps3 yesterday and sadly
they scanned at 19.99 rather than 4.97 guess the 19.99 is a new msrp or something and that overrides the clearance[/QUOTE]

I noticed a copy of it at the one local Sears on Sunday when I was out and about and I scanned it at the price scanner and just like you I found out it was $19.99.

Of course, I was only buying it for flipping purposes, so all the better that it's $19.99, since at least someone who might want to play it(I already have) might pick it up.

I also scanned Bioshock 2 days ago, $19.99. I already got a copy for $4.97 over the summer but I figured for $0.97 or $1.97, I could pick up another one for a friend.

For $4.97 each, I picked up a copy of NHL 09 and Ninja Gaiden 2 about a week ago. NG2 was priced at $9.97 but rang up $4.97. I didn't argue with the clerk. Also, the local bargain bin was full of $20 games. I expect they will drop in price after the holiday. Our Sears is in an old, dying mall building that almost nobody visits anymore. They are about the last store that hasn't vacated and moved over to the new mall, which makes for some good clearance deals sometimes. :)

[quote name='jeakins']For $4.97 each, I picked up a copy of NHL 09 and Ninja Gaiden 2 about a week ago. NG2 was priced at $9.97 but rang up $4.97. I didn't argue with the clerk. Also, the local bargain bin was full of $20 games. I expect they will drop in price after the holiday. Our Sears is in an old, dying mall building that almost nobody visits anymore. They are about the last store that hasn't vacated and moved over to the new mall, which makes for some good clearance deals sometimes. :)[/QUOTE]
You wouldn't happen to be talking about the Sears in Nanuet, NY?

bread's done
Back