Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Stopped at the Sears in Amherst,NY today and was surprised to see a few 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundles marked $199, had the guy ring it up at the register and it came up $99. Bought 1 of the 2 they had, left the other for someone else.
Was this some sort of managers special?

Just grabbed a Vita launch bundle for $130 minus $10 in points. (10 off $75)
Is this the launch bundle that included Little Deviants etc.?

Both great finds, wouldn't mind getting my paws on one or both of these deals. I've been also looking for that WiiU Nintendoland bundle as well.

Was this some sort of managers special?

Is this the launch bundle that included Little Deviants etc.?

Both great finds, wouldn't mind getting my paws on one or both of these deals. I've been also looking for that WiiU Nintendoland bundle as well.
It just had the wifi/3g system and an 8gb memory card unless I missed something.

Today while out and about, I ran by the mall, parked near Sears, and decided to peek at the measly video game case and it's out of date, mostly over-priced selection. Saw two Pearl Pink vanilla 3DS's marked @ $99.97, one Cosmo Black 'nilla @ $129.97, New Super Mario Bros. DS @ $19.97, NSMB 2 @ $24.97, NSMB U @ $49.97, Mario Kart DS @ $24.97, Call of Duty Black Ops II for both Xbox 360 and PS3 @ $19.97, Halo 4 standard edition @ $9.97, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Greatest Hits PS3 @ $9.97, and Kinect Sports Season Two for Xbox 260 @ $14.97

After walking around the mall, I came back through on my way to the car. I decided to snag the Pink 3DS along with some AlphaLine brand screen protectors that were on clearance and a pink case of the same brand that was on sale. I thought it would make a nice early birthday present for my girlfriend so we can play the copies of Kirby she just ordered me together. I tried using a coupon given out by a nearby closing KMart for $20 off $50+, but the computer wouldn't allow the reduction because the item was Clearance. Oh well, walked with all of it for $107 before tax. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My local sears still had one wii u 32gb left in stock but was marked as $199. Gonna keep an eye on that one.

Other than about 4-5 xbox 360 250GB Fat hard drives for 75$, nothing game wise to really note.
Strange. I thought those HDDs clearanced out a couple years ago

I haven't been to my Sears in months. Perhaps I should go check it out. Doubt I'll find much, though, since I don't believe that had many games left.

Today while out and about, I ran by the mall, parked near Sears, and decided to peek at the measly video game case and it's out of date, mostly over-priced selection. Saw two Pearl Pink vanilla 3DS's marked @ $99.97, one Cosmo Black 'nilla @ $129.97, New Super Mario Bros. DS @ $19.97, NSMB 2 @ $24.97, NSMB U @ $49.97, Mario Kart DS @ $24.97, Call of Duty Black Ops II for both Xbox 360 and PS3 @ $19.97, Halo 4 standard edition @ $9.97, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Greatest Hits PS3 @ $9.97, and Kinect Sports Season Two for Xbox 260 @ $14.97

After walking around the mall, I came back through on my way to the car. I decided to snag the Pink 3DS along with some AlphaLine brand screen protectors that were on clearance and a pink case of the same brand that was on sale. I thought it would make a nice early birthday present for my girlfriend so we can play the copies of Kirby she just ordered me together. I tried using a coupon given out by a nearby closing KMart for $20 off $50+, but the computer wouldn't allow the reduction because the item was Clearance. Oh well, walked with all of it for $107 before tax.
Read your posting so I rushed myself to my local sears. Looks like I was 20 minutes late and saw the cashier ringing up a customer with 50+ games and a bunch of PSVIta accessories. This sears was doing a manager special (additional 50% off) on clearance/pink tag items. I asked the customer if he would let me have 1 copy of Black OPS II 360, New Super Mario Bros. DS, and NSMB 2, but he said "NO". I was like "Forreal. Damn. Dude just 1. You have like 5+ copies on each one. Can't you just give me one pleaase?" Dude ignored me. I was expecting the cashier to do something but he just stared at me and said nothing. WTH.

Read your posting so I rushed myself to my local sears. Looks like I was 20 minutes late and saw the cashier ringing up a customer with 50+ games and a bunch of PSVIta accessories. This sears was doing a manager special (additional 50% off) on clearance/pink tag items. I asked the customer if he would let me have 1 copy of Black OPS II 360, New Super Mario Bros. DS, and NSMB 2, but he said "NO". I was like "Forreal. Damn. Dude just 1. You have like 5+ copies on each one. Can't you just give me one pleaase?" Dude ignored me. I was expecting the cashier to do something but he just stared at me and said nothing. WTH.
So the cashier was supposed to stop a legit transaction from occurring, thus potentially angering the person who was purchasing all the merchandise, so you could get a copy of a game?

So the cashier was supposed to stop a legit transaction from occurring, thus potentially angering the person who was purchasing all the merchandise, so you could get a copy of a game?
My Target, Frys, and Bestbuy have a limit on a certain game that you can buy during a special promotion so I was expecting Sears to do the same. But I don't care. At least try something like convince the customer to give me one or the call the manager.

Damn dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear people like that exist and that you missed out on games you wanted.
It's cool. I ended up going to a different sears and got those three games that I wanted. Just wanted to use my 7,000 points because it was about to expire soon. Would have been sweet if I bought those three games all for $25 though.

Yeah, sounds like the store just wants to get rid of all the stuff with the additional discount, so probably don't care how many copies a customer buys...

Be thankful you made it out with your life......most who have encountered "El Hoardo" don't make it out alive.......

Another round of shuffling clearance, this time more stuff disappeared from the past weeks. I was able to grab an old HP Slate 7 tablet 2800 for $55.

Sony Ps3 Pulse wireless headset (the 1st ones not the elite) 29.97
[attachment=5695:Screenshot_2014-06-07-01-25-47.png]

BOught 2!

iXtE4ZI.jpg

I picked up a ps vita 3g bundle with 8gb card marked for $129.97. I also saw that pink 3ds marked at $99 and will pick it up tmr if they still have it @$60

My store had 8 pink 3ds one day and the day I go to get them of course they don't have them. Sure they are in the back...

Also the two headsets where gone.

I have no idea why, but I went to my Sears to get New Super Mario Bros 2 and it rang up $3.00.  I tried another Sears later and came up $14.97, so YMMV but thought I'd mention it. Also got an Afterglow Wii U pro controller for $14.97.

New Super Mario Bros. (the original one on DS) is $9.97 in North Little Rock, AR. That was a nice consolation prize since they didn't have NSMB2.

I have no idea why, but I went to my Sears to get New Super Mario Bros 2 and it rang up $3.00. I tried another Sears later and came up $14.97, so YMMV but thought I'd mention it. Also got an Afterglow Wii U pro controller for $14.97.
That is crazy. $3 is a great price for a mario game. Hope you got all the copies lol

Wow, I just grabbed a 3DS cosmo black at 99.99... I'd sure as heck trade the low ball 3.00 mario for that price on the 3DS hahaha. Good job!

New Super Mario Bros. (the original one on DS) is $9.97 in North Little Rock, AR. That was a nice consolation prize since they didn't have NSMB2.
$9.97 at the Newington, NH Store too. I picked it up the last copy. Also was able to get 3 men's dress shirts and 2 ties for $45 (relevant in case anybody here needs shirts for the office)

What brand. Definitely can't get enough dress shirts.

That's good additional info!
Now that I'm home I can actually type the details. Pierre Cardin shirt/tie combos are on sale for $19.99 (usually $40+) and theres a SWYR coupon for $10 in points on a $35 clothing purchase. Picked up 2 of those and then used the $10 points (which post to the account right away) and got an Arrow dress shirt that was marked on sale for $14.99 which cost $4.xx after using the points. Hope you guys can find similar success.

bread's done
Back