Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='PimpBot2000']:wii: Cranium Bukkake $5.97 (I've owned this a bunch of times and never played it, always trading it back in. This game was legendary in the old Blockbuster threads).[/QUOTE]
:lol: I remember trading a bunch of those Cranium games myself to BBV. It stayed at a pretty high TIV for a looooong time.;)

I don't mean to make a trading post, but the Sears trading thread isn't very active.

If anyone going to Sears finds a couple of extra Sandisk 4gb pro duo's, I'd appreciate it if you could get me a couple. PM me if you can. Thanks!

I'm on my way out to Sears now, and will update this post if I get anything; so it's not thread crapping.

*Edit*

I just got back and picked up Persona 3 FES (been wanting this game for years), and Ratchet and Clank Future: A crack in time. $5.97 each.
They had some others that were posted here, but I passed on those.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='btt']How accurate is the availability of each item on Google shopping?[/QUOTE]

Hit and miss. Several of my local Sears apparently have games on the list but I don't see them on the shelves. It's possible they're "in the back", I guess. Has anyone ever tried to get them to locate games they supposedly have from the mythical back of the store?

[quote name='btt']How accurate is the availability of each item on Google shopping?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty accurate. It hasn't failed me yet, but then this is only the second month I've been watching this thread.

By the way, does anyone know if a store will trade in the entire Band Hero bundle at a price point that makes it worth it to go grab now? I'm not a fan of the music genre of games, but at $20, I'm very tempted.

Holy shit, did the empire striked back for quickie? Sears kicked my ass today..

Professor Layton - $5.97
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - 7.97
Band Hero 360 - $19.97
Final Fantasy XI - $3.97
Obscure Aftermath - $3.97
Lego Battles - $4.97
Patappn 2 voucher - x3 .97 cents (.97 cent deals is my kind of deal - remember the ones from 2 years ago? Good times!!!!!!)
Need for speed carbon - $5.97
Dragon quest iv - $5.97
Persona fes - $3.97

There are others I passed up on.

Thanks for everyone who's keeping this thread alive after my departure from it. For those who wanted to get this wiki'ed up, I will vote no since you will have no way of finding the deals after that. Keeping the deals on threads makes it harder for people to look up the deals thus making it easy for everyone to share and find stuff.

Keep it old school

We struck out on games today, but scored 2 DS Lite Car Chargers for $0.97 each! Made my boys very happy that they can play indefinitely in the car.

Picked up:

:ps3: Devil May Cry 4 - $5.97
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time - $5.97
:ds: Car charger for DS Lite - $0.97

I noticed two other DS car chargers for $2.97, but they were for the DSi and the package said they were not compatible with the DS Lite.

Thanks to those who post the updates!

Saw:

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2 Console Silver 19.97
iconps2_r2.gif
PS2 Console Lego Batman Bundle 29.97

iconds.gif
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 4.97
iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP Starter Kit 3.97

Thanks for the help you two. And much thanks for posting that awesome list Firecrest!

Sadly, they seemed to have sold out of the Sandisk 4GB Memory Sticks before I got there this morning. And I was looking forward to picking up Punch Out for the Wii, but the rep told me it was stolen.

Kinda sad that there's no Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn or Dragon Quest IV in my area either. But I still made out with some decent finds though:

ps2.gif
Persona 3 FES - 5.97
ds.gif
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - 7.97
ds.gif
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $5.97
wii.gif
Dragon Quest Swords - 3.97

The Sears on Sunset, in Henderson, NV still has copies of all of these four if any other CAGs are interested. They also still have 5 copies of Patapon 2 for .97cents. I'm still shocked that nobody has bought those in the past couple of weeks. I don't want to go el hordo on'em, so please buy'em soon.

[quote name='themidnighter23']how accurate is the google search?[/QUOTE]

I asked the same thing and it's fairly accurate, but it has its faults. It won't update automatically, so if the price was just dropped. It'll take at least a day for it to show up under its new price.

And with all things, if the game is stolen, it'll obviously still report that it's still in stock :(. No Punch Out for me.

And it's not 100% accurate with what's in stock and what's not. Endless Ocean, for example, was at the store I was just at; however, on Google Products it shows up as Out of Stock.

I just picked up some game at the City of Industry Sears

Band Hero Bundle Xbox 360 x2 = $19.97
Guitar Hero 5 Bundle Wii x2 = $14.97
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn x2 = $9.97

Picked Up

:ps3: Ratchet and Clank future 5.97
:ds: Professor Layton Curious Village x 2 5.97
:ps3: Brutal Legend 1.97

Considered :ps3: Smackdown vs Raw 2010, but passed.

Also, I ended up not picking up the metal gear solid essential collection because they raised the price by $5 at my store from 19.97 to 24.97. WTF is that?! lol.

[quote name='Jets']Saw:

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2 Console Silver 19.97
iconps2_r2.gif
PS2 Console Lego Batman Bundle 29.97

iconds.gif
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 4.97
iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP Starter Kit 3.97[/QUOTE]

Wow. did u get it?

[quote name='Jets']Saw:

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2 Console Silver 19.97
iconps2_r2.gif
PS2 Console Lego Batman Bundle 29.97[/QUOTE]
:shock: I'm assuming you're talking about a controller or something, right? If not, I know where I'm headed for sure tonight.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:shock: I'm assuming you're talking about a controller or something, right? If not, I know where I'm headed for sure tonight.;)[/QUOTE]

This might be YMMV since Google Shopping isn't agreeing with me, but it was the actual console. I bought the silver one for 19.97. Left the Lego batman bundle one behind. This was at Sears at Montgomery Mall in PA.

the return of Sears clearance!

picked up:
Metal gear solid essentials 5.97
Persona 3 FES 5.97
Nights Wii 5.97 (i heard its awful but ive always wanted to play a nights game...)

Just got back from Sears.

Scored:
2x Fire Emblem $9.XX
2x super paper mario $9.XX
2x punchi out $9.XX
2x Ihome Keyboard w/ ipod deck $3.97
2x Flip HD video camcorder 1hr $21.97
2x Sylvania 7" Netbook $9.XX

Before I open my Band Hero Kit, does anyone know if they ever released the new drumset with Band Hero. Looking online, it says that BH originally came out with the World Tour drumset, but it would later come out with the next drumset like the Wii had at launch. I guess it would be the WoR set? Anyway, I heard the newer set would come in a smaller box, but I didn't know to compare boxes at the store. My box has a picture of the WT set on the box, but I could buy a different one and return this box is it's worth it getting a newer drumset.

Also, Google shopping showed some interesting games not mentioned yet:

PS3 Modern Warfare 1 24.97
PS3 World at War 24.97
Wii Warriors of Rock 24.97
360 NFS Most Wanted 24.97
360 Elite 250GB 99.97

Went to Sears for Rythem Heaven after work and theres was none but I remember that had one here left just for me a while back. Then I found it behind a copy of Bakugan Ds. LOL Paid with a gift card. Can't wait to play. Are those Netbooks really YMMV? I would love one. Also would these netbooks be located where these clearance games are?

Went to 3 Sear's and made out like a bandit. Third Sear's was being converted to a Kmart, so GF and I got her shoes, and 3 shirts for under $50, all at 50%+ off. It had clearanced games, but they were higher than other stores. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was like $10.97 instead of $5.97, for example, so we didn't actually buy games there.

:ds:Starfy x2 (3rd store, left 1)
:ds:Professor Layton x2 (1st store still had at least 1 copy)
:ds:Fossil Fighter x1 (a few copies here and there)
:ds:Hotel Dusk x2 (1st store still had at least 2 copies)
:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time x1 (all stores had these)
:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness x1 (3rd store had these)
:ds:Dragon Quest IV x2 (one from first store, one from 3rd store)
:ds:Imagine: Detective x1 (eh... GF's brother likes these games.)
:psp:Tekken 6 x1 (1st store had several more copies)
:ps3:Brutal Legend x1 (1st store had more copies, and ones on 360)
:ps2:Katamari x1 (Only one I saw)
:wii:Punch Out x1 (Only one I saw, but I don't really care for it)
:psp:Death Jr x1 ($2.97, only one I saw)
:wii:Fire Emblem x1 (What I went to look for. Only one I saw, and it was in a plastic prison marked $24.97).

Will probably check 3 more Sears this weekend.

Passed on a lot of stuff like Alpha Protocol, Singularity, that DS excercise game for $0.97, Rock Band 3 (including the DS one for $3.97), Prototype, and a lot of other things I forgot.

I went to Sears today for the copy of FFXII that has been sitting there forforever, but someone got to it before I could :cry:. I did however pick up...

:ps2: PS2 Console (Black) - $19.97
:ps3: Singularity - $9.97
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank ACIT - $5.97

They must have dug that PS2 out of the back room because I do not remember seeing it when I was there earlier in the week. I can finally sell my old modded PS2 (fat)...it still works but I don't really play imports or "backups" anymore...

[quote name='Jets']This might be YMMV since Google Shopping isn't agreeing with me, but it was the actual console. I bought the silver one for 19.97. Left the Lego batman bundle one behind. This was at Sears at Montgomery Mall in PA.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mitch079']Silver Slim PS2 - 19.97[/QUOTE]
Sonofabitch. I was just at my closest Sears and they still had 4 of the sealed silver PStwo' in stock but they came up $99.99.:roll:

The one employee who was bsing with me by the scanner I checked the price of the silver PStwo's on recommended I 'go to Gamestop for some games':rofl:.

Ahhh man. If only he didn't come off as so oblivious I mighta clued him in that Gamestop isn't the best place to get a deal, but I also don't need/want anymore competition.

Anyway, I picked up the following:

:ps3:Alpha Protocol-$9.97
:ps3:Dark Void-$3.97
:ps3:Prototype-$5.97

What's funniest is that the Google shopping thing worked well for the above three games, but they had a copy of :ps3:Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010(which came up the $20.97 listed on Google Shopping), but it was listed as OOS on Google Shopping.

The other local Sears is showing the silver PS2 out of stock and $99.99, so I wonder if it's really $20 there. I'll have to check this coming week I guess and maybe I'll swing $400 to take a chance on a return/rebuy of the ones that were at my Sears tonight.

[quote name='postaboy']Just got back from Sears.

Scored:
2x Fire Emblem $9.XX
2x super paper mario $9.XX
2x punchi out $9.XX
2x Ihome Keyboard w/ ipod deck $3.97
2x Flip HD video camcorder 1hr $21.97
2x Sylvania 7" Netbook $9.XX[/QUOTE]

Wish I could find Super Paper Mario at that price, but none less than an hour away.

I managed to find a lot at my local store, though almost all of them were behind glass so I had to ask for them. I ended up grabbing:

DS
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $5.97
Legendary Starfy - $5.97
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $7.97
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $5.97
Rhythm Heaven - $5.97
Planet Puzzle League - $5.97

Wii
Punch-out - $9.99
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - $9.99
Grand Slam Tennis - $5.97

PS2
Persona 3 - $5.97
Final Fantasy XII - $3.97
2x Metal Gear Solid Essentials Collection - $5.97

I would love to trade a Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection or a Professor Layton and the Curious Village for a Super Paper Mario with someone here, it's the game I went for but they didn't have one!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sonofabitch. I was just at my closest Sears and they still had 4 of the sealed silver PStwo' in stock but they came up $99.99.:roll:

The other local Sears is showing the silver PS2 out of stock and $99.99, so I wonder if it's really $20 there. I'll have to check this coming week I guess and maybe I'll swing $400 to take a chance on a return/rebuy of the ones that were at my Sears tonight.[/QUOTE]

They were marked down last month at the store I got mine at to 8X.97 before this drop. I certainly wasn't expecting such a steep drop but it was a nice surprise. The google tracker shows them at 99.99 for the store I got the last one at as well.

[quote name='Jets']This might be YMMV since Google Shopping isn't agreeing with me, but it was the actual console. I bought the silver one for 19.97. Left the Lego batman bundle one behind. This was at Sears at Montgomery Mall in PA.[/QUOTE]

I go there frequently hopefully it's still there tomorrow

I couldn't resist... I went back for more! Ended up with:

:ps3: Singularity - $9.97
SanDisk 4GB PRO Duo x2 - $1.97
iHome Multimedia Keyboard - $2.97

Also got my oil changed for $19.99 + 20,000 bonus SYWR points, pretty much making it free. :applause: While they were doing it I went browsing around parts of Electronics I'd never checked before, which is where I finally found the 4GB cards everyone mentioned. They seriously had like 12 of them left, I wasn't feeling greedy so I only got two...lol. Also spotted the keyboard labeled $3.97, I don't need a keyboard but what the crap, the one I use might break somewhere down the line and you can't beat a decent one at that price. When the employee scanned it, it said $7.97, so she scanned it again and it went down to $2.97. We were both confused, but I didn't complain! :lol:

Probably going to go check another Sears tomorrow. I am addicted to this clearance!

Got the Lego Batman PS2 Bundle but it was a lot of work. No consoles were out. They looked up the UPC and it said 1 in stock, then they tell me it's the game and the console can't be $29.97. Then they say it's the console but it's a price mistake. 3 or 4 employees are involved. They ring it up and tell me to go to Merchandise Pickup to pick it up. I am somewhat convinced they don't have it. It took close to 10 minutes at pickup to get it but they did have it. It took close to 40 minutes.

The Sears I went to had nothing priced correctly ( Singularity :ps3: was still $59.99 :roll: ). Ending up grabbing:

Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time :ps3: ($5.97)
Mirror's Edge :ps3: ($3.97)

They had one of the Silver PS2 systems there. Will have to price check it tomorrow. :whee:

Cheap stuff at the Lawnside, NJ store:

Metro 2033 (Xbox 360): $9.97
Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360): $5.97
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS): $5.97
Final Fantasy XII (PS2): $3.97
Condemned (Xbox 360): $3.97
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3, non-GH): $5.97
Rock Band (Xbox 360, game only): $3.97
Rock Band Unplugged (PSP): $3.97

In a not-very-surprising move, the entire store's stock of DVDs and Blu-rays has vanished without a trace.

can i do a sears clearance item search with the item sku? if yes do you guys have the sku for ratchet and clank a crack in time please

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']can i do a sears clearance item search with the item sku? if yes do you guys have the sku for ratchet and clank a crack in time please[/QUOTE]

Just search Google Shopping for the game. After the result comes up, click the box on the left side of the screen that says "In Stock Nearby".

Guess I better double check my Sears next time on the PS2's. It definitely reports silver PS2's exists around me, but they're still at $99.99. I did see one at my store, got a price scan, but it was definitely still $99.99. Normally that store locks everything up in a cabinet which is weird, but they had the PS2 out that day.

Surprised people are finding stuff although a lot of things haven't dropped since last month. I guess because of the talkative gamer stocker, my store is a little closer to barren which makes it sucky. :(

[quote name='KemperJones']Just search Google Shopping for the game. After the result comes up, click the box on the left side of the screen that says "In Stock Nearby".[/QUOTE]
thanks a lot, one sears near my town is showing the game in stock

bread's done
Back