Official Skylanders Thread

dSXb7l.png

I'm just dropping in to pass this along. It may be old news. Gamestop got in a shipment of all of the traps. I know chaos trap used to be had to find They had gotten in 7-10 of them. They also had the fire trap, which I was told may be difficult to find. Sorry if this is already known information. (no this isn't an April fools joke)
They just canceled a 3 pack Trap pack I had ordered a couple of weeks ago. Luckily they shipped one(Fire, Magic & Tech), which I received the other day before sending me an email canceling the other(Air, Kaos & Earth).

I was able to do a return/rebuy on a couple of Trap Masters(Thunderbolt/Shortcut) I bought last week at Best Buy. Took forever to do it as no one seemed to know they were on sale and then the guy at CS did not want to take the $1 Trap Team figures coupons I had. His excuse was that they won't work with this promotion(B1G1 50% off). I corrected him on that and he finally pushed them through. Now I just need to find Rocky Roll, Blackout and Spotlight.

Hot damn I'm going crazy at best buy! These sales today with gcu and the b1g1 50% off are coming out to better than b1g1 free!

And i have a few cereal coups for $1 off. This is just nuts. I need to stop before the wife kicks me out.

Anyone know what this is?

I ordered one just to see. Loved getting a brand new dragon fire cannon for cheap next time.

I'm pretty sure I found the Swap Force expansions already, so I might have one of those and a Gusto extra soon.

I bought Gusto before realizing the 3DS Trap team comes with him and Barkley, which I plan on buying.
I ordered this for store pickup since I was grabbing two trap masters anyway. When I got there, the customer service rep showed me Dune Bug, Smolderdash and one other Skylander and said that they all show up under that SKU and they didn't know which one I wanted. I grabbed Smolderdash, but I might just return it. Did't hurt to check though!

Last edited by a moderator:
How have you found the ratings? Is there a huge leap in quality from Good to Very Good to Like New, or are they all pretty much the same?

Even nicer is that you can choose no-rush shipping and get a $1 credit from your $2 purchase.

Going through other Warehouse deals listings, you can get the Dragonfire Cannon triple pack for $2.98, too.
Thanks for the heads up on the Dragonfire Cannon Triple Pack that is a great deal. I got it for $2.48.

Even nicer is that you can choose no-rush shipping and get a $1 credit from your $2 purchase.

Going through other Warehouse deals listings, you can get the Dragonfire Cannon triple pack for $2.98, too.
I don't see where it gives you a $1 credit, or is that only for certain items (or customers)?

I don't see where it gives you a $1 credit, or is that only for certain items (or customers)?
If you are Prime and you choose what is basically "Free Shipping" (which everyone gets for $35 or over) instead of your usual "2 Day Shipping", they give you a dollar credit for your whole order for using on instant video. It's great if you really don't need the item right away.

Gamestop has buy 2 get 2 free on all used Skylanders good until the 5th. Probably in-store only, as I see nothing about it online. Could be a good deal, if your Gamestop has the right stock.

Thank you so much, had high demand tomorrow for black widow and Elsa from two kids, this is gonna be much cheaper... though the fear generated from two kids wanting only an ice queen and an assassin will keep me up at night.
Black Widow comes with the Avengers playset, so if you're planning on getting that at some point, don't get Widow. Also, I'd recommend picking up Anna too. Unless your kids hate her, once Elsa is in their hands, they'll want her, and they talk to each other in-game.

The 25% off sale that ends at Target today, was a good one for my local store. Almost all of the Skylanders on the shelves are gone. I can only hope that this means that they are going to start putting the wave 4 figures out.

So , wave 5 is probably Gearshift, Enigma, Fling Kong, Flip Wreck, and stand alone Deja Vu? Is there anything else?
Gearshift has been released for a while now, I bought her for my son from Target about 4 months ago and still see her in stores every now and then. Unless you are talking about a different version of her?

Gearshift has been released for a while now, I bought her for my son from Target about 4 months ago and still see her in stores every now and then. Unless you are talking about a different version of her?
She's been released, yes, but the original stock has more or less sold out. Blastermind used to be impossible to find, but since Wave 4 hit, he no longer is. I did notice the Gearshifts at TRU were white, instead of the original's metallic gray.

Is the rock under Rocky Roll supposed to be a little wobbly? Mine is, and I'm wondering if it's getting ready to break...
I got a used Crusher at Gamestop with a similar issue with his hammer. The parts are made separately, then assembled, so a bit of wobbliness might be expected, but I'm going to stop by and make sure.

Yeah, rbenns2 was correct. I was referring to the non-pre-release launch. Some other people were mentioning that earlier in the thread.

Thanks to GS, got a Crusher, Enchanted Star Strike, Dark Slobber Tooth, and Swarm for $5.00 each! Not quite AWD, but I've wanted the former three for a long time, but never could find a good deal on them, especially Crusher, whom to this day I've never seen in stores (aside from used GS, of course). With Swarm, I'm only one away (Thumpback) from a complete set of giants.

Also, BB is clearancing their Bouncers and Eye Brawl is back in stock at $6.99 each, $5.60 with GCU. Not a bad way to complete your giants collection.

missed the b1g1 40% at tru this week for light/dark sets.

we were out of the country. hoping a similar sale happens again

I got a used Crusher at Gamestop with a similar issue with his hammer. The parts are made separately, then assembled, so a bit of wobbliness might be expected, but I'm going to stop by and make sure.
It happens sometimes, a drop or two of liquid super glue always does the trick and doesn't leave any noticeable evidence. I don't like my Skylanders to have any wobble whatsoever. Seems to only be an issue with used ones, those darned kids must be abusing/playing with our precious Skylanders!

Grabbed a $2.50 Doomstone and $4.50 Spy Rise yesterday :) Who can say no to that?

Spy Rise is fantastic.  I usually pair him with Magna Charge's bottom. 

Even at $4.50 Spy Rise is a good deal - except its merely GOOD condition. Never ordered anything below VERY GOOD and am afraid to.

I want to trade skystones from the cereal boxes.  I can't find anywhere to do that so I'm hoping someone here is interested or would point me in the right direction.

I have a Snap Shot deck and two Wildfire decks.

I'd like to trade a Wildfire for one of the other two decks.  It seems that it'd be easier and cheaper to drop an envelope in the mail with a stamp or two as opposed to buying a bunch of super sweet cereal which I wouldn't and shouldn't eat anyway.

Even at $4.50 Spy Rise is a good deal - except its merely GOOD condition. Never ordered anything below VERY GOOD and am afraid to.
I ordered some (A) skylanders from AWD. They came in the plastic with the cardboard missing wwrapped in plastic.

Obviously, I can't say what these will come like but it's just my experience.

i dont think ive ordered a sklander higher than good, usually the trade ins get better conditions. the good rated ones usually have the backing taped on, and the acceptable usually come without the backing, but they almost always have all the cards/stickers/etc and are unused.

I want to trade skystones from the cereal boxes. I can't find anywhere to do that so I'm hoping someone here is interested or would point me in the right direction.

I'd like to trade a Wildfire for one of the other two decks. It seems that it'd be easier and cheaper to drop an envelope in the mail with a stamp or two as opposed to buying a bunch of super sweet cereal which I wouldn't and shouldn't eat anyway.
I am also interested in trading skystones from the cereal boxes if anyone can help. I only need the wallop pack and have extras of krypt King.

I want to trade skystones from the cereal boxes. I can't find anywhere to do that so I'm hoping someone here is interested or would point me in the right direction.

I'd like to trade a Wildfire for one of the other two decks. It seems that it'd be easier and cheaper to drop an envelope in the mail with a stamp or two as opposed to buying a bunch of super sweet cereal which I wouldn't and shouldn't eat anyway.
Not a bad idea - shipping will most likely not be a deal breaker on these. Probably slightly more than sending a greeting card.

I'm interested in the wildfire deck. I will check what extra one my kids have but i think its either snap shot or krypt king one.

Message me if your interested.

The Kaos and Golden Queen pack seems the hardest pack to find at my local store. I got the other three packs on my first try.

is there an official skylanders figure trading thread anywhere ?

kids got some of the new minis for Easter and they have doubles now since they also got them from the frito lay promotions.

bread's done
Back