Official Sons of Anarchy Thread (Premieres September 3rd)

Suck it, spoiler, deal with it.

Just started watchin' on NetFlix, blitzed through Season 3.

I wanted to try and like the finale, but couldn't.

Just didn't seem the way the show's been the past couple seasons there would be some 'happy ending'. I would've preferred that they go 'Jax is a rat, he's a dead man' route. Shit would've been intense.

Nonetheless, can't wait for Season 4.

I really liked the finale. The storyline with Stahl was getting very stale.

Now they get a clean slate to come up with a fresh storyline.

Season 3 vacillated in terms of quality. The initial quest to find information about Jax's baby dragged on too long, and the whole Ireland scenario, although plausibly necessary, was convuluted.

I do like the music direction in the show, even noticed Six Organs of Admittance in there. However, the fighting/action scenes are absolutely absurd and cheapen the show. The scene with Tig driving the fork lift into the Mayans to generic 70's rock? The club detaining a whole Irish police squad that often contends with the IRA, by just half-aggressively driving them off the road? Hell even Season 2 with the Aryan/SONS fight showdown was a joke. The producers should get whoever orchestrated The Shield's fight scene between Shane and Tevon on that show. He'll bring the brutality that should be necessary when doing a show about biker gangs.

I just started watching this on Netflix with friends. Got up to episode 11-- then my friends went on a cruise. Noooo, I'm dying to see more. It's pretty fantastic.

[quote name='strayfoxx']Season 3 vacillated in terms of quality. The initial quest to find information about Jax's baby dragged on too long, and the whole Ireland scenario, although plausibly necessary, was convuluted.

I do like the music direction in the show, even noticed Six Organs of Admittance in there. However, the fighting/action scenes are absolutely absurd and cheapen the show. The scene with Tig driving the fork lift into the Mayans to generic 70's rock? The club detaining a whole Irish police squad that often contends with the IRA, by just half-aggressively driving them off the road? Hell even Season 2 with the Aryan/SONS fight showdown was a joke. The producers should get whoever orchestrated The Shield's fight scene between Shane and Tevon on that show. He'll bring the brutality that should be necessary when doing a show about biker gangs.[/QUOTE]

The soundtrack on the show is fuckin' fantastic.

The only two times I've nearly teared up in TV history is on Friday Night Lights when Street leaves Riggins, and the scene in Belfast between Abel's adoptive parents walking around and Jax lookin' at him.

Ironically, Sun Kil Moon was played both times.

Coddamn.

[quote name='ph33r m3']The soundtrack on the show is fuckin' fantastic.

The only two times I've nearly teared up in TV history is on Friday Night Lights when Street leaves Riggins, and the scene in Belfast between Abel's adoptive parents walking around and Jax lookin' at him.

Ironically, Sun Kil Moon was played both times.

Coddamn.[/QUOTE]

don't bring up Street leaving Riggins. I've blocked that traumatic event from my memory :)

Did y'all hear who is going to be in season 4?

danny-trejo-machete-premiere3.jpg

http://collider.com/danny-trejo-sons-of-anarchy/90493/

bread's done
Back