Official Southern California CAG Members Thread

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all. Since it seems there are quite a few of SoCal CAGers, maybe we can compile a list of everyone and maybe organize a game night or something, or at the very least, keep us up-to date on videogame stores/deals out in the area.
I will add myself to the list first
Last Updated - 6/22/05

The CAG List:
Beana Blasta - Escondido
Darius Rucker - Gardena
Diiz - Temecula
eldad9 - San Diego
eraser813- Highland
GizmoGC - Simi Valley
godhatesjustyou - Fountain Valley
KingofGames - Ventura
lupe121283 - San Fernando
postaboy - Long Beach
TMac1 - Sherman Oaks
Ugamer_X - Santa Clarita
XboxHardcore.com - San Fernando

Any others? Shout out!

[quote name='rallen']Midtown Los Angeles right here!

I'm in San Fernando on the weekends. I go to St. Ferdinand's for church on Sunday's.

Where are the good game stores near SF?[/QUOTE]
St. Ferdinands is a really nice looking church. Once in a while I go to church there if I remember to go. The cool thing is that the church is just one block from my friend's house, so it gives me time to hang out with him. In the San Fernando area (if you are talking about the city) then the good place is in Arleta (a couple of blocks from the church) is a Gamestop. In Panaroma, there are two Gamestop that are apart by three or so blocks (is really helpfull when I am trading in multiple copies of movies). There is also a GamezoneX for the importing needs.

Looks like I'm all alone over in El Cajon. However, I work in Temecula so I guess I cover almost the entire SoCal area by myself, lmao. As much as I would love gaming nights, the wife would kill me. It's hard enough to play video games at home, nevermind somewhere else all night.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']add me, mind_n_soul fountain valley[/QUOTE]

wow, three people so far in FV, it's goinf to be a rush a CC on July 3rd :)

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']so does anyone know of any particularly good arcades around here? (Fountain Valley area) the only ones i know of are of the nickel nickel kind.[/QUOTE]

Boomers !!!!

Damn no IE CAG's :( Riverside here.

oh wait...there's that guy in MoVal, I don't think I should mention his username in case he prefers to keep that info private.

[quote name='stoned99']wow, three people so far in FV, it's goinf to be a rush a CC on July 3rd :)[/QUOTE]

cool, iono if i will make it to CC that day :(

[quote name='stoned99']Boomers !!!![/QUOTE]

also there is powerhouse at the block, or dave and busters at 3 places irvine spectrum, block, i think at mainplace?

my question any good pawn shops or mom and pop stores here?

[quote name='lupe121283']St. Ferdinands is a really nice looking church. Once in a while I go to church there if I remember to go. The cool thing is that the church is just one block from my friend's house, so it gives me time to hang out with him. In the San Fernando area (if you are talking about the city) then the good place is in Arleta (a couple of blocks from the church) is a Gamestop. In Panaroma, there are two Gamestop that are apart by three or so blocks (is really helpfull when I am trading in multiple copies of movies). There is also a GamezoneX for the importing needs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man! I did my confirmation at St. Ferndinand's.

In Panarama, I know there's one near the Plant; where's the other?

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']Damn no IE CAG's :( Riverside here.

oh wait...there's that guy in MoVal, I don't think I should mention his username in case he prefers to keep that info private.[/QUOTE]

Who, me? I already posted in the thread. ;)

[quote name='rallen']Thanks, man! I did my confirmation at St. Ferndinand's.

In Panarama, I know there's one near the Plant; where's the other?[/QUOTE]

In the Panorama Mall.

bumping this for the CC sale.

so who's going to which CC? i'm personally gonna go check out just the one in Huntington Beach, cause i gotta get to work by 12:30, so i don't really have much time to be searching around.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']bumping this for the CC sale.

so who's going to which CC? i'm personally gonna go check out just the one in Huntington Beach, cause i gotta get to work by 12:30, so i don't really have much time to be searching around.[/QUOTE]

I gotta work from 9-3 so I'll be hitting up the Culver City CC after I check a bunch of stuff at work (new TRU green tag starts tomorrow).

Cya.

I have gran turismo 4 sealed up for trade. Does anyone have something they would like to trade of similar value and want to do a meet and greet. If not I can just try to exchange it for a newer game at GR.

linkinprime told me the one in hb by walmart (beach and talbert) said they did
i called the one at the block at orange and they said they do it no mention of the coupon

though i havent confirmed any of these yet

call right before to make sure

*nakanenui* manhattan beach. anyone going to the frys gala tomorrow? look in the frys ad online, because of the oxnard grand opening, there are supposedly thousands of cheap electronics at local CA stores... anyone have any idea of what is on sale? Im planning on getting there around 0800, plus they have drawings for door prizes including a tv and a trip to hawaii. see you there.

[quote name='nakanenui']*nakanenui* manhattan beach. anyone going to the frys gala tomorrow? look in the frys ad online, because of the oxnard grand opening, there are supposedly thousands of cheap electronics at local CA stores... anyone have any idea of what is on sale? Im planning on getting there around 0800, plus they have drawings for door prizes including a tv and a trip to hawaii. see you there.[/QUOTE]
too far for me.

luckily though, i live about a block away from the Fountain Valley Fry's, so i go there quite often.

the flyer on the OC registry (google "frys ad") says valid at many locations (probably southern CA) but I am too lazy to post the cities. fountain valley might be on the list. hopefully i can get me my home theater receiver on the cheap.

linky to flyer (forgive my not knowing how to link properly)
http://shopping.ocregister.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=179018&cat=49

someone can make a new post of this info if they deem it worth their time.

CA locations: oxnard, burbank, fountain valley, manhattan beach, woodland hills, anaheim, and city of industry. all to celebrate new store opening. fingers crossed for some cheap ass electronics.

bread's done
Back