Official Southern California CAG Members Thread

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all. Since it seems there are quite a few of SoCal CAGers, maybe we can compile a list of everyone and maybe organize a game night or something, or at the very least, keep us up-to date on videogame stores/deals out in the area.
I will add myself to the list first
Last Updated - 6/22/05

The CAG List:
Beana Blasta - Escondido
Darius Rucker - Gardena
Diiz - Temecula
eldad9 - San Diego
eraser813- Highland
GizmoGC - Simi Valley
godhatesjustyou - Fountain Valley
KingofGames - Ventura
lupe121283 - San Fernando
postaboy - Long Beach
TMac1 - Sherman Oaks
Ugamer_X - Santa Clarita
XboxHardcore.com - San Fernando

Any others? Shout out!

get over yourself. The other thread was made before this one was moved to this reigonal section. Chill out lol.

bumpownthread.jpg

chula vista, ca. (san diego county)

if any of you san diegan CAGs know where i can find a 360 please hit me up on aim. my aim name is the same as my CAG name.

[quote name='gigan54']cool, a local. i'm from HP 90255[/QUOTE]

Where in HP. I go to the Ballys on Slauson on HP. I just moved close to Eastern and Garfield in Bell Gardens.

[quote name='ph33r m3']The 818 Baby, Calabasas.[/QUOTE]

You live like 10 minutes from me.... I say we have a battle for the CAG status of semi middle cali.... Ill meet you at the commons when the giant oversized fake clock strikes 12....

[quote name='itspaidgasterblaster']Where in HP. I go to the Ballys on Slauson on HP. I just moved close to Eastern and Garfield in Bell Gardens.[/QUOTE]

sweet, i live down slauson close to where the high school's located (about 2 blocks away). sounds like you live close to the DMV ( and a closer distance to TRU than I) maybe we can work out a plan to get what we want for the next TRU sale) ;)

bread's done
Back