Official Trade/Give Away Your Disney Movie Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 1 code (200 points)
Cars - 3 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 3 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 2 codes (100 points)
Pirates 3 Blu-ray - 4 codes (125 points)
Cars Blu-ray - 2 codes (125 points)
Underdog Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
The Aristocrats - 1 code (100 points)

My Coke Rewards - 33 points

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

- The Rookie Blu-ray - 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs
- The Gameplan - 4 stubs
PM me with offers!!!

I have a Ratatouille code to trade away if someone wants to trade. I dont have many codes yet, so I hope someone has something.

I have the following already:

POTC2
POTC3
Ratatouille
Cars
Robin Hood
The Little Mermaid
The Aristocats
The Jungle Book
Darkwing Duck Volume 2
Ducktales Volume 3

Just PM me if you want to trade.

[quote name='Uncle Steed']Hi, yes, it's the Ducktales movie from the Rewards program. I haven't opened it, it's still sealed. I do have some minor interest in the Pac game --- my wife loves Pac Man. Do you have any extra Disney codes by any chance?

Also, where is the list you were talking about? And yes I would sell it, but I have no idea what to charge for it which is why I am kinda hoping to trade it. I have seen them go for anywhere between $20-35 bucks on ebay and don't really know the value monetary. I see on Amazon they have some listed for $30-$60 but that seems like a way trumped up price. So I don't want to rip anyone off, but I would like to get fair value. :)[/quote]
If you look at my info to the left, you will see "CML" in small writing. jsut click that to be taken to my list. No, i dont have any codes at all for trade. I currently have 225 points in my disney rewards Acct, only thing that interests me is the Ducktales Movie. Thats why i am trying to get some codes so i can get enough points for it. But if someone could get or has the Movie, i would just drop the disney rewards site and get the Ducktales Movie. Just keep me informed if you wanna trade or sell or something, Thx.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']If you look at my info to the left, you will see "CML" in small writing. jsut click that to be taken to my list. No, i dont have any codes at all for trade. I currently have 225 points in my disney rewards Acct, only thing that interests me is the Ducktales Movie. Thats why i am trying to get some codes so i can get enough points for it. But if someone could get or has the Movie, i would just drop the disney rewards site and get the Ducktales Movie. Just keep me informed if you wanna trade or sell or something, Thx.[/quote]
the ducktales movie on the site has been sold out for some time now

[quote name='fuss']LOL thats awesome, its about time I got in just in time and not just missed it like is normal for me.

I have got a few questions on how many movies it took to get the TV, see this post for the list:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3929092&posted=1#post3929092
The only movie on there that did not go for the TV is the one I just entered today - Baby Einstein: Baby's First Sounds - Discoveries For Little Ears DVD (which is double points!!) And the Hanna Montana stubs that have not been credited yet.

I entered my first code on 12/16/07 and ordered the TV on 3/11/08.

I went to ebay one time, spent $10 on two sets of 4 stubs. I also sold on code for $5 to somebody on this site. So that is a total of $5 spent without getting a movie out of the deal lol. I do not go to video stores or anything like that for my codes. I have a big family and a large circle of friends who help me out and give me the codes they have to go along with the codes I get for myself, then trade my doubles for codes I do not have.

It was 23hc-v87 -- I have not been able to find anything close to it via google.[/quote]

I'm going by the picture on the site and it looks like this is the one depicted - descriptions match as well

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']That's a nice looking tv on Amazon. Well reviewed too. Definitely not a bd-p1200 blu ray quality item.[/quote]

Has anyone gotten the bluray player and gotten the 1200 instead of the 1400 pictured yet?

Speaking of pictures, it could just be that they're using a picture of a different tv too - hope not for fuss' sake (lol I just realized I made a funny :p)

[quote name='LinkTGF']Has anyone gotten the bluray player and gotten the 1200 instead of the 1400 pictured yet?

Speaking of pictures, it could just be that they're using a picture of a different tv too - hope not for fuss' sake (lol I just realized I made a funny :p)[/quote]

Yes. I read of a guy on ultimatedisney who got it about a month ago (Feb. 5). He is ticked & is protesting (so far it's fallen on deaf ears) to Disney because the 1200 does not have the features & is definitely not the machine advertised. Also, I got an email from a Disney csr Jan. 31 who said it was the 1400 that was what they were shipping. Then a week later he got the 1200. A couple people here since then have contacted Disney & they are now telling people that the 1200 is the machine being shipped. But, they haven't changed the description. BAD Disney.

Got some blurays today and some disney princess stuff and some pooh stuff as well as HSM so..... UPDATED LIST!

I have for trade:

125 points each
(1) Underdog

100 points each
(1) 101 Dalmatians
(5) Aristocats
(5) Bridge to Terabithia
(1) Cars
(5) Cinderella 3
(1) Disney Princess: Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams!!!11!!
(2) Fox and the Hound 1 (CONFIRMED TO BE CORRECT CODE!)
(3) Fox and the Hound 2
(10) Game Plan
(2) High School Musical 2
(3) Jungle Book [has M0852]
(2) Jungle Book [has L8649]
(2) Little Mermaid
(11) Meet The Robinsons
(3) Pirates of the Caribbean 2
(6) Pirates of the Caribbean 3 [has M1723]
(4) Pirates of the Caribbean 3 [has M1091]
(15) Ratatouille [has M1380]
(2) Ratatouille [has L8928]
(12) Santa Clause 3
(13) Underdog

Ticket Stubs (NEW!)
I have a few extras of the ones on the bottom - not in my possession yet but will add to list as soon as they are

Do not need:

Cars
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates 1, 2 and 3
Ratatoulle
Santa Clause 3
Underdog

101 dalmations
Air Buddies
Aristocats
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Cinderella 2
Cinderella 3
Disney Princess: Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams!!!11!!

Fox and the Hound 1
Fox and the Hound 2
Game Plan
Handy Manny: Fixing It Right
Hannah Montana: Life's what you make it
Hannah Montana: One in a Million
High School Musical: The Concert
High School Musical 2
Invincible
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (friendship edition)
Jungle Book
Little Mermaid
Meet The Robinsons
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Friendly Tails

National Treasure 2 disc edition
Pixar shorts
Pirates 2 and 3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland
Ratatoulle
Return to Halloweentown
Robin Hood: MWE
Santa Clause 3
Snow Buddies
Underdog
Wish Gone Amiss

Ticket Stubs I have (or will have soon)
4 College Road Trip
4 Dan in Real Life
8 Enchanted ticket stubs
8 Hannah Montana
4 National Treasure 2
4 Ratatouille
4 Underdog

I'm looking for ticket stubs now since it looks like I'll get nowhere fast with the rest of the dvds

I'm willing to trade double value for ticket stubs (ticket stubs should be worth 50 pts each, so I'm willing to trade one standard dvd code per each) and triple value or so for codes I don't have already (so 3 of my codes for one of yours)

I have 2 sets of 4 College Road Trip still for trade for my needs which are in post #646 page 33.

I also have a few Enchanted blu ray for trade (can't be entered until Tuesday). Take a look at my wants & pm with any offers.

Updated list of what I have to trade:

Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Sounds – worth double points right now.
Handy Manny: Fixing it Right
My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Friendly Tails
Snow Buddies
Hannah Montana: Life’s what you make it
Cinderella II
Cinderella III
Jungle Book
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
Ratatouille

A [FONT=&quot]list of what I need on page 31 post #612 [/FONT]

HEY EVERYONE!

If your Rookie code was previously not working, try it again because it seems they have fixed the problem.

I typed mine in a couple days ago and it said invalid, now I just typed it in a minute ago and it went through!

GOOD LUCK,
Mike

[quote name='BlackEagle']Updated list of what I have to trade:

Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Sounds – worth double points right now.
My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Friendly Tails
Snow Buddies
Hannah Montana: Life’s what you make it
Cinderella II
Cinderella III
Jungle Book
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
Ratatouille

A [FONT=&quot]list of what I need on page 31 post #612 [/FONT][/quote]
check your PMs :)

Most of the people who have codes I need are looking for the same ones. Since I cant trade with a lot of you is anyone willing to sell codes that I need?

OK -time for a new list for the wife's account. This is just for fun really, I already have enough points for the Walt Disney Studios Tour that I am after...just need them to put it up now lol. But the extra codes are not doing me any good sitting here unused.

What I already have....
(in ABC order for the most part)

Cars: Blu-ray Disc Edition
High School Musical 2: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition
The Rookie Blu-rayTM Hi Def
Underdog Blu-ray Hi-def Edition
101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition DVD
Aristocats Special Edition DVD
Bridge to Terabithia
Cinderella III: A Twist In Time
Enchanted DVD
The Fox And The Hound 25th Anniversary Edition
The Fox And The Hound 2
Game Plan DVD
High School Musical Remix Edition
High School Musical 2
Invincible
Jump In!
Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition
Little Einsteins: Race For Space DVD
Little Mermaid Special Edition
Meet The Robinsons
My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Friendly Tails DVD
Peter Pan Platinum Edition
Peter Pan In Return To Never Land: Pixie-Powered Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1
Ratatouille
Robin Hood Most Wanted Edition
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Snow Buddies DVD
Twitches Too DVD
Underdog
Walt Disney Treasures Wave VII - Oswald
Wish Gone Amiss

What I have to trade....
Ratatouille
Gameplan DVD
The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
POTC 3
Invincible
101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition DVD
Bridge to Terabithia
Cinderella 2
Invincible

Movie Ticket Stubs I need....

All of them

I will also trade -you- My Coke Rewards points if you trade -me- Disney Movie Reward codes that I still need. I can do 50 MCR points for 100 point codes (less for 75 DMR and more for 125 DMR points)

Trading guidelines - I would like to trade these codes for codes I need. I am trying to get a pirze, not have money for a value meal at Carl's Jr. I would also like to trade and not buy any codes.

And if you want to look at my old list just for the heck of it, then click here

Does anyone have 4 extra stubs each from:
Game Plan
Pirates 3
Meet the Robinsons

if so and you want to trade for Hannah Montana and Enchanted stubs, PM me

Also, does anyone want to trade any of the following codes:
Chicken Little
High School Musical: Remix Edition
Cheetah Girls 2
Twitches Too
Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board
Remember the Titans
Roving Mars
That's so Suite life mixmashup

if you also have bluray versions of these too that would be great

I'm willing to trade 2 for 1 on anything above or if you have something else I don't have that's not listed I'll trade 3 for 1

Thanks in advance!

I bought several codes on ebay. This one I could not use because I had this movie already. It is for 100 points and I beleive it is from World's End movie.

MHGJKGKRCJ7X

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']For those of us that have the latest Disney releases inside are codes that can be used on their website. Check out http://www.disneymovierewards.com/ for more information.

If you have codes to trade or to give away, please post them here. Please use this color for Blu-Ray releases.

Unused/Extra Codes:

Pirates: Dead Man's Chest (DVD)
Pirates: At World's End (DVD)

Owned/Used Codes:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Invincible: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Chicken Little: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Ratatouille
Meet The Robinsons: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Cars: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray™ Hi-Def Edition
Peter Pan Platinum Edition
The Little Mermaid Special Edition
The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition
Ratatouille: Blu-ray Disc Edition

Completed Trades:

Renald - Traded Jungle Book for Ratouille (DVD)[/quote]

you could sell the codes you don't need on ebay. they go for about $3 each. Also you may be able to buy codes that you need and they will email them to you when you pay.

New dvds added to DMR:
5-13 Chronicles Of Narnia: Lion, Witch & The Wardrobe blu ray 125 points
5-20 Muppet Season 3 125 points
5-20 National Treasure Book of Secrets blu ray 125 points
5-20 National Treasure Book of Secrets 100 points
5-20 National Treasure Collector's Edition blu ray125 points

My trade list is on the left hand side right next to my itrader rating. I am willing to trade 3 or 4 codes for the ones I need. If you are looking to get a small prize and have one that I need this would be a great way to maximize your points.

well no one has answered my question yet so i'll ask again:

do you have to mail each set of ticket stubs separately or can you put multiple sheets with te stubs attached in one envelope?

[quote name='LinkTGF']well no one has answered my question yet so i'll ask again:

do you have to mail each set of ticket stubs separately or can you put multiple sheets with te stubs attached in one envelope?[/quote]

I have wondered that myself - I'm kind of scared to try, but I'd also hate to waste 3 or 4 stamps to send them all in separate envelopes.

Anyone else tried this?

[quote name='bettoney']I have wondered that myself - I'm kind of scared to try, but I'd also hate to waste 3 or 4 stamps to send them all in separate envelopes.

Anyone else tried this?[/quote]

I am the same way (afraid to blow it by mailing in together). I've only had once where I actually had 2 sets of stubs going in at the same time so I've never really pursued it. My suggestion is to call DMR 1-866-246=8646. They should be able to answer that question pretty easily.

If you can submit 10 sets together I would highly recommend delivery confirmation & that you keep a xerox copy of each sheet with stubs attached in the (God forbid) case of lost mail.

[quote name='LinkTGF']well no one has answered my question yet so i'll ask again:

do you have to mail each set of ticket stubs separately or can you put multiple sheets with te stubs attached in one envelope?[/quote]

No Idea. I have only mailed out 2 different sets at the same time and figured what the heck it is only an extra 41 cents. Just call or email and find out and then post the answer.

On a side note I live in Green Bay and you have to mail them to Neenah WI. Which is about a 45 minute drive. I can send the stubs out and have them credited to my account in 2 or 3 days.

You can send more than one movie in the same envelope. You can also get credit for 4 stubs, when you only send in 2 or 3 stubs. When you print the form, select 4 stubs and that is what they go off of. I've done this on two movies and a friend has done it on one. It wasn't intentional on the first time, I thought I'd have 4, but I only had 3. I guess they credit points based on the form you enter into your account. Good Luck!!

I called customer service and the lady told me that mailing multiple stubs in one envelope is fine - if you have a lot, doing 2 envelopes is a good idea too

I also asked her about the model on the blu ray player and she told me that the one in her info is the 1400 but they had sent out the 1200 previously (IMO i think she might not have known either way but it was nice to know that she had a model number)

I'm only less than 1000 points away from the player once I get my ticket stubs in from lisa on the forums here and mail them off - I really need some points and some people to sign up by referral so I can get the rest of the 200 bonus points

The Aristocats - 1 code (100 points)

My Want List:

Blu-rays:

Regular DVD's
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- Baby First Sounds - 150 points(BONUS)

Ticket Stub's:
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- The Gameplan - 4 stubs

PM me with offers!!!
I am currently 1100 POINTS AWAY from the BLURAY PLAYER if anyone can help me that would be awesome!!!!!!!

Added The Rookie blu-ray to my trade list on pg.30. I dont know if anybody posted that Johnny and the sprites is double points 150 pts. That will make next week a good week.

[quote name='LinkTGF']subzero, I've been meaning to tell you that it's AristoCATS not AristoCRATS - trust me, the movies are VERY different :p[/quote]

haha thanks i changed it lol

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']
5-20 National Treasure Book of Secrets blu ray 125 points
5-20 National Treasure Book of Secrets 100 points
5-20 National Treasure Collector's Edition blu ray125 points[/quote]

I wonder if you will be able to enter codes for all three of those.....

[quote name='fuss']I wonder if you will be able to enter codes for all three of those.....[/quote]

I can't say for sure but I would bet you can. The first two are the regular & bd of the sequel & the 3rd is the first bd of the original. The way they've scored them in the past should make all 3 point eligible.

[quote name='Coolness.Dude']Hey everyone, I'm trading an unused Cory in the House dvd code. Anyone want to trade? Thanks alot guys![/quote]

I'm interested - is there anything from my list you want? page 34 post 670

Still have 2 sets of 4 College Road Trip stubs & Enchanted blu ray for trade. List of my needs is #646 on page 33. I also want to thank for trades here & at dvdtalk (where I was known as Mr.Briggs) Subzero9001, SpartanJohnson, fuss, tasr, pbtank, packerbacker, beatles99, fly4rabbi, icarwng55 (whose stubs arrived in his mailbox just today) & others who I've forgotten (old age setting in). At this moment I'm 850 from the lcd hdtv (& I'd be only 150 away if I hadn't used 700 points when I first joined).

I need:

(4) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End ticket stubs
(4) The Game Plan ticket stubs
(4) Meet the Robinson's ticket stubs

I have:

(4) Enchanted ticket stubs
(4) Hannah Montana ticket stubs

PM me if interested

They got a few things back in stock today, like the 3,700 point 13" Disney Princess television, Rocketman DVD, and the Kids tent and blanket sets.

The Gameplan Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
The Aristocats - 1 code (100 points)

My Want List:

Blu-rays:

Regular DVD's
- Baby First Sounds - 150 points(BONUS)

Ticket Stub's:
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- The Gameplan - 4 stubs

PM me with offers!!!
I am currently 1100 POINTS AWAY from the BLURAY PLAYER if anyone can help me that would be awesome!!!!!!!

Just updated my trade list. Added: Pooh: friendly tails and Read it and weep. I will make trades worth it to you for the codes I need.

have the following codes for trade:

Game Plan Dvd
Santa Clause 3 Dvd
Meet the Robinsons Dvd
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Dvd
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Dvd
Ratatouille Dvd
Cars Dvd
High School Musical 2 Dvd
Snow Buddies Dvd
Cinderella 2 Dvd
The Little Mermaid Dvd
Hannah 1 in a Million Dvd
Invincible Dvd
Cinderella 3 Dvd
Jungle Book Dvd
Peter Pan Platinum Ed Dvd
Aristocats Dvd
101 Dalmations Dvd
Pooh Tigger: Friendly Tails Dvd ***Worth double points

I want the following
Blu-ray
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Remember The Titans
Roving Mars

DVD
National Treasure: 2 disc Collectors Ed.
Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald Vol. 3: 1947-1950
Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland Secrets, Stories and Magic
Walt Disney Treasures: The Adventures of Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End 2 disc set
Tale Spin DVD Box Set Vol. 2
Duck Tales DVD Box Set Vol. 3
Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Sweet Suite Victory
Roving Mars
Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes Circles, Squares and More
Baby Einstein: My First Signs
Disney Little Einsteins: The Legend the Golden Pyramid
That’s So Suite Life of Hannah Montana: Mixed Up, Mashed Up Ed.
Higglytown Heroes: To the Rescue
Higglytown Heroes: Heroes on the Move
Air Buddies
Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Ed.
Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Ed.
Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Move
Disney’s Little Einsteins: Race for Space
Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Sounds Discoveries for Little Ears
Johnny and the Sprites: Meet the Sprites
Enchanted
Saludos Amigos Three Caballeros 2-Movie Collection

Ticket Stubs
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End

[quote name='fly4rabbi']If I have a dvd w/o a code what does disney do to confirm it? Do I have to send in the proof of purchase tabs??[/quote]

Yeah that is what you have to do. I acutally need to do it myself. I got invincible on dvd and it didn't come with a code. There is a link on the page that you can send them about it. They will tell you the same thing, but at least they will know what your about to do.

[quote name='fly4rabbi']If I have a dvd w/o a code what does disney do to confirm it? Do I have to send in the proof of purchase tabs??[/QUOTE]

Ok, if you don't have a code that was supposed to be in a DVD or Blu-Ray that you've bought, you have to fax or mail them the proof of purchase, the name of the movie, your username and/or your email (if your email is your username, dont worry about it, just write the email) and your real name to them. I've done this a zillion times. The fax number you need to send to them is: 888-832-6001. You can also add one (1) before it like this: 1-888-832-6001 if it's long distance for you. Gl guys :)

PS: Thanks alot for the trade Fly4rabbi!

[quote name='Coolness.Dude']Ok, if you don't have a code that was supposed to be in a DVD or Blu-Ray that you've bought, you have to fax or mail them the proof of purchase, the name of the movie, your username and/or your email (if your email is your username, dont worry about it, just write the email) and your real name to them. I've done this a zillion times. The fax number you need to send to them is: 888-832-6001. You can also add one (1) before it like this: 1-888-832-6001 if it's long distance for you. Gl guys :)

PS: Thanks alot for the trade Fly4rabbi![/quote]

Ya thanks for the good trade. I will leave you feedback after the 19th. That is when I have been on the forum for a month. Hopefully I wont forget anyone that I had a trade with

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back