Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

#25 Gundam Breaker

Took me over 150 hours but all of it was pure enjoyment. Can't wait for Gundam Musou 4.

@Gator Sega imo is the best Kart racer on playstation but there aren't many to begin with.

As for Batman, I think I'm going to go back to it later. I mean I didn't hate the game but after an hour I didn't have an urge to go back to it.
I liked the first Sega Kart Racer until all those challenges or whatever it was called. They just seemed to be tedious. I hear the new version is much more of a grind, so I have stayed away.

There are actually quite a few Kart racing games. Other than Sega there is Madagascar, Dreamworks, and Ben 10. Some other games are walking the line between arcade racer and Kart racer like Nascar Unleashed.

I would agree that Sega was the best of that bunch. I think the Ben 10 game was more fun than the rest though.

extinction mode in CoD ghosts got really boring really fast. they shouldve stayed with the spec ops missions instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swear Knack has to be one of the most annoying Platinum's I have ever gone after.

Practically every way they designed the game seems like a "fuck you!" to make the Platinum take much longer to get. So few checkpoints (Which make Hard and Very Hard way harder than they needed to be), Diamond's take FOREVER to find and can't even be gotten from friends or the app, and starting a new playthrough (Which you have to do on Very Hard for the platinum), makes you lose all of the Gadgets that make it more bearable.

Swear Knack has to be one of the most annoying Platinum's I have ever gone after.

Practically every way they designed the game seems like a "fuck you!" to make the Platinum take much longer to get. So few checkpoints (Which make Hard and Very Hard way harder than they needed to be), Diamond's take FOREVER to find and can't even be gotten from friends or the app, and starting a new playthrough (Which you have to do on Very Hard for the platinum), makes you lose all of the Gadgets that make it more bearable.
thanks for this post. i dont think ill ever bother with this game

thanks for this post. i dont think ill ever bother with this game
I managed to make some decent progress tonight (Only need 3 more Diamond's), and using Diamond Knack should make Very Hard and Time Attack/Colosseum modes a cake walk

I'm sure I can beat it in the next day or so. And it will probably barely take 30-40 hours, but its definitely one of those games where you are aware of how much time your wasting trying to Platinum it

a2c737971.png
#144 Beyond: 2Souls - 3 plays =(

908640131.png
#145 Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD vita - 5 plays, 2ps3 +2vita +1xbox :whee:

going to try to wrap up the last two sets of avalon pacts in Soul Sacrifice this week if anyone wants to help/tag along. probably should have a relatively high level character to bring (i.e. no level 3s please). It's been a while, but I think my guy is sitting at around 1/90. I don't remember how many pacts I have left, maybe 8 or 9? Tough to find a good random group that can handle it or that doesn't want to do the dlc only. just friend me on psn (MildObstruction) and look for me online around 7pm CST.

After that I should be almost done with the plat other than hitting 1/99 with my little wizard.

and yeah, Resogun is boss.

So on Soul Sacrifice, there's a trophy for hitting level 99, right?

Does it limit you at 100 levels, meaning the only way to get that trophy is be 1/99 or 99/1?  My character is like at 16/12, I usually like to be balanced.  Am I already screwed?

So on Soul Sacrifice, there's a trophy for hitting level 99, right?

Does it limit you at 100 levels, meaning the only way to get that trophy is be 1/99 or 99/1? My character is like at 16/12, I usually like to be balanced. Am I already screwed?
Tyler you need to get your character 1/99 or 99/1. I usually play balanced also so when I hit level 100 I had to de-level my character and focus on which side I wanted to choose.

Tyler you need to get your character 1/99 or 99/1. I usually play balanced also so when I hit level 100 I had to de-level my character and focus on which side I wanted to choose.
Thanks, so I can delevel at least, without having to start a new character over? That's good at least.

Thanks, so I can delevel at least, without having to start a new character over? That's good at least.
Yeah you can de-level so you can choose which side you want later. I already have the Platinum but if you want some help on the Avalon Pacts I can help.

@ Handsomepete - Hit me up for any help on Soul Sacrifice, contact me on the PSN or PM on CAG.

Also I'm so close to finishing up Borderlands 100% and its forcing me to play offline so I don't mess up my mission log.

Lego Marvel PS3 was definitely not a super quick and easy plat.  I played it almost all weekend and my son and I finished story mode pretty early Saturday morning.  All the other things to get the plat after that took a hell of a lot of time.  Thank god I love the Marvel comics world so much.  It was the only thing that made it bearable.

I would call it easy if not for the horrible controls on the flying race missions.  There was also a RC car race where the controls were crazy as well.  The number of fetch quests was crazy.  The only thing that made those worth it was Deadpool cracking a joke about them near the end of the game.

Back to having all PS3 Lego plats again is nice.  Of course, I do that at the exact time they announce the next one.

Anyone with Master difficulty unlocked in Resogun can help me clear 1 level for the trophy? It's one of the last 3 I need for the Platinum and I don't have Master difficulty unlocked.

Anyone with Master difficulty unlocked in Resogun can help me clear 1 level for the trophy? It's one of the last 3 I need for the Platinum and I don't have Master difficulty unlocked.
youre going to need to beat veteran anyway so itll unlock eventually

im down to #18th person to plat resogun. damn late syncers! haha

Lego Marvel PS3 was definitely not a super quick and easy plat. I played it almost all weekend and my son and I finished story mode pretty early Saturday morning. All the other things to get the plat after that took a hell of a lot of time. Thank god I love the Marvel comics world so much. It was the only thing that made it bearable.

I would call it easy if not for the horrible controls on the flying race missions. There was also a RC car race where the controls were crazy as well. The number of fetch quests was crazy. The only thing that made those worth it was Deadpool cracking a joke about them near the end of the game.

Back to having all PS3 Lego plats again is nice. Of course, I do that at the exact time they announce the next one.
The Hobbit Lego version is what you are referring to?

I thought you were going to plat the game XD
I never said I quit, I'm almost half way done. Put about maybe 50 hours already.

I'm trying to do FFA and TDM legit since boosting would add more hours than needed but most of the players are max level japanese players who play like jews. Saving me time but even playing for fun is not fun.

I never said I quit, I'm almost half way done. Put about maybe 50 hours already.

I'm trying to do FFA and TDM legit since boosting would add more hours than needed but most of the players are max level japanese players who play like jews. Saving me time but even playing for fun is not fun.
Would be great if you did it, but those online awards would be impossible without boosting I am pretty sure. I just finished Endwar's online trophies so I'll be looking at either this or Quantum Theory for my next big online grind hopefully.

Would be great if you did it, but those online awards would be impossible without boosting I am pretty sure. I just finished Endwar's online trophies so I'll be looking at either this or Quantum Theory for my next big online grind hopefully.
I would do Binary Domain. There is a lot of chill time where you can catch up on shows. Also FFA and regular TDM is faster legit if you are decent at shooters which is why I'm doing those legit.

As of right now, it wouldn't be impossible to boost since PS+ gave way for a lot of fresh meat so if you make a lobby for any gamemode, people will join. Which is really annoying if you are boosting.

Seeing how much you love Amy I can assume you are going to 100% it?

Btw skip Binary Domain multiplayer.
Duly noted. Also, now that I've actually played Amy I hate it just like every other red blooded American. It's truly awful and not in that horror B movie kind of way. I'll try to finish the first chapter and then I'll be done with it.

Interesting.

I do not count that one. Maybe I should have clarified. Due to a very minor nerve issue in my left hand from a car accident in my teenage years, there is no way in hell I could ever play any of the guitar games. However, you are right, it is technically a Lego game, but not what most people think of as one.

The Hobbit Lego version is what you are referring to?
Yes, it is.

So...let's start a twitter bombardment campaign to remove / not require Multiplayer trophies to unlock the Platinum Trophy in a game? Who is with me?!

(My serious point: I'm not opposed to MP trophies, but 100%ing a Single Player game should unlock the Plat. Not some tacked on MP I didn't buy the game for.)

So...let's start a twitter bombardment campaign to remove / not require Multiplayer trophies to unlock the Platinum Trophy in a game? Who is with me?!

(My serious point: I'm not opposed to MP trophies, but 100%ing a Single Player game should unlock the Plat. Not some tacked on MP I didn't buy the game for.)
I'd really like to get companies to stop tacking on multiplayer to games altogether. Did Tomb Raider really need it? Last of Us? Assassin's Creed (although I d enjoy what they did there)? Seems like they tack it on to convince people to keep it longer / buy DLC and they rope the trophy adventurers in by tying 100% completion to multiplayer trophies.

Although I suppose folks that like things like Battlefield / Call of Duty wonder why they tack on a campaign.

I'd really like to get companies to stop tacking on multiplayer to games altogether. Did Tomb Raider really need it? Last of Us? Assassin's Creed (although I d enjoy what they did there)? Seems like they tack it on to convince people to keep it longer / buy DLC and they rope the trophy adventurers in by tying 100% completion to multiplayer trophies.

Although I suppose folks that like things like Battlefield / Call of Duty wonder why they tack on a campaign.
Or games like God of War Ascension, which gates the one trivial multiplayer trophy behind an online pass code. It's just terrible.

WTF is that? Buying trophies?! Now that makes the whole point of getting trophies meaningless. Is each game really a platinum completion for $40?! Damn. Talk about overpriced. And they have sales on trophy unlocks? $25 for a platinum sound shapes. This is too funny.

#21 Borderlands 100%

I'm so glad The Completionist trophy didn't glitch on me. I thought it did but missed the Lost Lewts mission and it popped after finishing it.

WTF is that? Buying trophies?! Now that makes the whole point of getting trophies meaningless. Is each game really a platinum completion for $40?! Damn. Talk about overpriced. And they have sales on trophy unlocks? $25 for a platinum sound shapes. This is too funny.
Some days I fantasize about paying someone to finish vanquish challenge 6 for me just so I don't have it lingering anymore.

Some days I fantasize about paying someone to finish vanquish challenge 6 for me just so I don't have it lingering anymore.

Lol why not finish it by yourself and save some $$. I know its harder than hard but the feeling after you beat it is incredible. Meanwhile Im struggling with SFxTK Missions trophy and a trophy for a match vis Ad-hoc :(

I would not have even noticed that in his sig if you had not pointed it out. I wondered for a few minutes wtf you were talking about.

I can't believe people would pay for trophies, but then again, the world is full of idiots.

I would not have even noticed that in his sig if you had not pointed it out. I wondered for a few minutes wtf you were talking about.

I can't believe people would pay for trophies, but then again, the world is full of idiots.

Well not everyone has enough skills, patience and times. Saying something like that doesnt prove you are smarter than "these idiots".

Lol why not finish it by yourself and save some $$. I know its harder than hard but the feeling after you beat it is incredible. Meanwhile Im struggling with SFxTK Missions trophy and a trophy for a match vis Ad-hoc :(
so I'd never actually pay for something like that, but I imagine myself at 55 years old still picking up that challenge now and then, still failing miserably. what a sad old man I've become.

Well not everyone has enough skills, patience and times. Saying something like that doesnt prove you are smarter than "these idiots".
Then don't get the trophy and move on. If someone is spending money to have someone unlock trophies for them, then it does prove that I am smarter than them. Use that money to buy another game to play or for some other form of entertainment.

Who really cares about their profile to get to the point that they would pay to make it look better? I guess someone who is truly OCD could live a better life with a 100% profile, but other than that, it just makes no sense at all.

bread's done
Back