Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Funny, that's one of the first two I tried (the other being the flying race with silver surfer). Both kicked my ass pretty hard, but I'll give em a run again tonight with that in mind. Thanks for the knowledge!
The Silver Surfer one I put in with the flying races. It wasn't the easiest, but it is easier than most of the flying races were to me.

I always used Iron Man. You just have to be careful of the double tap on X making you kick into boost mode. You do not want to do that since you can not really control him all that well. Plus double taping on circle will make your character sky dive. Press and hold either button.

you guys are nuts, those races suck ass. especially flying. I think I managed to muddle through a couple car races. the worst is when you fail towards the end and have to fly all the way back to (for example) the damn shield helicarrier.

I am however enjoying the post credits deadpool missions, so that's keeping me engaged enough to continue stockpiling gold bricks. the next two ps4 games I have (knack and killzone) are probably not on my platinum radar unless they really grab me. it sounds like the requirements for both are agonizing. who knows though, with the ps3 dead my todo list got really short really fast.

you guys are nuts, those races suck ass. especially flying. I think I managed to muddle through a couple car races. the worst is when you fail towards the end and have to fly all the way back to (for example) the damn shield helicarrier.

I am however enjoying the post credits deadpool missions, so that's keeping me engaged enough to continue stockpiling gold bricks. the next two ps4 games I have (knack and killzone) are probably not on my platinum radar unless they really grab me. it sounds like the requirements for both are agonizing. who knows though, with the ps3 dead my todo list got really short really fast.
They do suck, I tried to warn you. I agree that the worst part about failing is then having to get back to the start again. Could we not get a retry option for fucks sake?

With that said, I am likely to replay the game again once I get a PS4 and the price of that version is super cheap. I love Marvel Comics and Lego games so even the terrible race setup couldn't ruin it for me. I did enjoy the Vita version more than the console version though.

I did enjoy the Vita version more than the console version though.
That's genuinely surprising! Vita Lego ports are generally considered to be trash - what gives it the edge? I'll have to keep an eye out for it since I could play my vita until I puke.

I'm rockin the PS4 version and I will say that the Sand Central Station level looks pretty neat and next-genish with all the bajillions of legos flying around from sandman. I'm not a huge Marvel nut but I liked it a lot as a kid so it's fun to run around and snag all the characters and see what they do. It's a cool game and I clearly haven't been dissuaded enough by the races to surrender yet. Plus all the Stan Lee in Peril situations are pretty funny. I've enjoyed it waaaaay more than Lego Batman 2 which is my only other Lego game experience (except 15 minutes with one of the star wars ones years ago).

That's genuinely surprising! Vita Lego ports are generally considered to be trash - what gives it the edge? I'll have to keep an eye out for it since I could play my vita until I puke.
I just liked the way it was more basic levels instead of the huge hub city. The challenges on each level gave it some replay value and none of the trophies seemed like a grind. I can not say the same for the console versions of recent Lego games.

I just liked the way it was more basic levels instead of the huge hub city. The challenges on each level gave it some replay value and none of the trophies seemed like a grind. I can not say the same for the console versions of recent Lego games.
hey, need some help with Captain America. Cannot find the last Zemo Diary. any tips thanks

did u kill the dragon solo or with help?
Solo on normal. I climbed up the tallest tower with a ladder and took out the crystal and arrow shot all the ones on that side, then went back down and climbed the second tallest tower and destroyed and shot the rest of the crystals. Then stayed in the middle on top of the tower and walled off the sides so I wouldn't fall. Avoided the dragon when he attacked and spit at me, then hit him with three arrows through a small space I saved while he went down to the fountain area to recharge or whatever.

Took probably 20 or 25 minutes and about 100 arrows (only had 3 left when I killed him, phew!) but it was easy.

Playing through Tearaway, which isn't really a hard Platinum.... OMG this is the best Vita games and one of my favorite games from 2013.  Everyone should try it!  It is definitely a system seller for the Vita! 

Plat #48 - Katamari Forever

Cowbear was easy once I followed a youtube video.  I was at 97% collection after finishing everything else like eternal mode, classic mode, and enormous katamari. That seems good, but it's like 100+ items missing and took me many hours to collect them all, very grindy trophies.

#27 One Piece (took FOREVER to get that last coin)

#28 Tour De France 2013 (fun game, go team sky)

#29 Sound Shapes PS4 (I did feel a little dirty with cloud save)

Hopefully I'll get Minecraft soon.  All I've been doing is digging in that game as it has been surprisingly satisfying. 

Playing through Tearaway, which isn't really a hard Platinum.... OMG this is the best Vita games and one of my favorite games from 2013. Everyone should try it! It is definitely a system seller for the Vita!
Tearaway is a great game, got a plat on this and I would suggest to anyone that they play thru once and enjoy the game and then go back and do clean up. You could probably plat the game in 10 hours with a guide but really that would take away from the fun of the game (I think). Also this game really shows how the Vita controls/features can be integrated into a game better than any other game I have played on the Vita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dropping in for my weekly " fuck this is taking a long time" post about Lego Marvel.  Although I've squared up everything on the nyc map now except for one or two races, so all I have left to do is rerun through the story on free play, guide in hand, and snag all the little collectibles/Stans.   fuck this is taking a long time.

This will most definitely be the last time I play a Lego game to completion - I never would've guessed that I'd be putting 30+ hours in to it, but I'm too far in to it now to bail.

Just dropping in for my weekly " fuck this is taking a long time" post about Lego Marvel. Although I've squared up everything on the nyc map now except for one or two races, so all I have left to do is rerun through the story on free play, guide in hand, and snag all the little collectibles/Stans. fuck this is taking a long time.

This will most definitely be the last time I play a Lego game to completion - I never would've guessed that I'd be putting 30+ hours in to it, but I'm too far in to it now to bail.
any freezing for ps4 version? cause ps3 had a ton.

any freezing for ps4 version? cause ps3 had a ton.
Nope, not once. Plays smooth as butter in every way. I've also played 80% of it over remote play - it seems slightly more finicky than other titles (the analog stick is a bit too sensitive on the vita maybe?) but still very solid.

Minecraft platted, all trophies obtained in Tutorial mode. Never played before so it took a "little" bit more time to get to know-how. But it feels good after I defeated that EnderDragon.

Plat #49 - Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Fun game. Scratched my The Last Guardian itch. Though the game didn't take itself too seriously with all the thumbs up, dancing, and purposely bad voice acting, but still had a touching story like a Team Ico game would.

Also, imo this game beats Zelda Skyward Sword just for not having dumb motion waggle crap, but also adds other elements like leveling up.

#154 Assassin's Creed Liberation HD easy platinum. Collecting all watches was boring and took a while.

[customspoiler='2014 Plats.']154)Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
153)Captain America: Super Soldier
152)The Walking Dead s1 (vita)[/customspoiler]

FInally finished Resistance. Took me 17 Hrs to plat so was happy I finished at a quick pace. That stupid Juggler trophy is dumb as shit.

So R3 is #34 for me. Yay. :D/

try R2 lol
Just because I'm late to the party and the servers are shutting down I'm avoiding putting that on my card. Believe me if I played playstation when R2 released I would of platted it. Ive done some pretty insane trophies that 10K kills in online doesn't seem hard at all. :)

Just because I'm late to the party and the servers are shutting down I'm avoiding putting that on my card. Believe me if I played playstation when R2 released I would of platted it. Ive done some pretty insane trophies that 10K kills in online doesn't seem hard at all. :)
i played that in 2010 and online was almost dead.

May-Nov :wall:

i played that in 2010 and online was almost dead.

May-Nov :wall:
Did you get to plat it? Thats awesome if you did. I would of loved to complete that game.

I think the most time I spent on a single trophy/achievement was Seriously 3.0 in Gears 3 (also did the first seriously which was 10K+ kills since its somewhat glitched). Have also done a ton of other tedious long achievements. Im fairly new to trophies. But love getting them.

Jesus Christ rpg, that AC Liberations game just came out!
I was thinking the same thing lol. It must be really easy as he said or he was playing non stop since yesterday.

EDIT: Damn RPG you are the first gamer on TrueTrophies to complete AC Liberation! Nice! *Virtual High Five*

HD fantastic and no mp win win. The vita version has more trophies tho (45) vs (31)
The no MP is definitely the biggest win. I would love to play the Vita version, but I just can't bring myself to even rent it due to the MP trophies. I will be waiting and hoping for it to drop in price though. I just can't bring myself to pay $20 for any AC game. Hopefully this will have the normal Ubisoft get cheap as hell quickly price curve thing happen.

I hit platinum 196 last night with Deadpool. I am not sure what I will play next since I will have a bit of a wait for the next Gamefly game. I might try to go back and finish up some games like Start the Party, Sports Champions, and Batman AC instead of starting something else new.

[quote name="tylerh1701" post="11455900" timestamp="1390105808"]fuck.

I'm getting sick of the game but now that I'm at level 51 I want to finish it.[/quote]
100% it and kinda hope there were more trophies. By the time I finished the game I still had over 400k coins to spend. Best level to friend for coins is... the level that the boss told you to use two fingers to scan faster, do it as fast as you can and just fail until the last item, that way you can have average from 5-11k coins per life, then just by the pack of 10 cups for 30k and grind that lvl, I managed to get 109k coins that way for easy run. Then after you have enough money buy all things in the catalog because in some later levels will not showing barcodes or so. Then stack up Slow Down, Double Score (they do stack up but max u can use is 3 at once) then buy what ever you want and that is.

100% it and kinda hope there were more trophies. By the time I finished the game I still had over 400k coins to spend. Best level to friend for coins is... the level that the boss told you to use two fingers to scan faster, do it as fast as you can and just fail until the last item, that way you can have average from 5-11k coins per life, then just by the pack of 10 cups for 30k and grind that lvl, I managed to get 109k coins that way for easy run. Then after you have enough money buy all things in the catalog because in some later levels will not showing barcodes or so. Then stack up Slow Down, Double Score (they do stack up but max u can use is 3 at once) then buy what ever you want and that is.
That's exactly where I'm stuck, level 51 on the two fingers thing. I can't figure out how to do it, I fail right away. Can't grind it until I figure out a way to actually beat the level.

Level 43 is excellent for grinding as well. Very easy all the way through and lots of combos and coins.

I can not believe I haven't tried this game yet.
It's not too bad for a free game. Problem you'll run into when starting is that you only get 3 cups of coffee (each cup of coffee counts as one "play"), then you have to wait 30 mins for each play to regenerate, F2P style. Like kingcz was saying, once you get further on you can grind levels for coins to the point where you can just play non-stop, and when you're down to your last couple plays just grind some of the big coin levels and buy some more cups of coffee. But in the beginning it can be slow going. There is also a way to glitch out the game to regenerating coffee for you by changing the time setting on your Vita, but I didn't bother with that because it's too much of a hassle.

You can also buy unlimited free plays for $3. But, ya know, CAG.

There is also a way to glitch out the game to regenerating coffee for you by changing the time setting on your Vita, but I didn't bother with that because it's too much of a hassle.

You can also buy unlimited free plays for $3. But, ya know, CAG.
takes 2 seconds lol

Hooray for plat 22, Lego Marvel ps4. I liked the game dandily, but there was just a bit too much to do for completion. I can't fathom trying to pick up all the kits / Stans without a guide. Blech.

There's some fun Marvel fan service in there for sure. Now to hopefully finish up Dragons Crown.

Decided I'm going to pick at Injustice as my next ps4 title - started sweeping up all the low hanging fruit, but if anyone's interested in trying to deal with the godforsaken online trophies (same reqs as Mortal Kombat it seems - 100 online wins - but also 200 online fights).  Fortunately no streaks for ranked and apparently ps4 online is dead so it should be possible to meet up for ranked matches somewhat successfully.  I'm mostly on 5-6a and 7p-9p central.

Tearaway #25 - I really enjoyed this game a lot. I know it isn't hard to platinum but I found it to be a great experience. I've had a pretty rough last month losing my mom and this game made me smile many times throughout.  If you have this game and haven't played it yet, push it to the front of the backlog cause its a gem.

bread's done
Back