*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

[quote name='fwacce'][quote name='smashedixnay']
I guess I lied and I'm going to post about a little off-topic here once again. I did ask people to tell me what games sell for a lot on Ebay because if there are some games that my TRU has, then yea, I'm going to buy them and sell them off unless I will play it. I'm sure as heck you'd do the same. I read that FF7 (non-GH), Rez, and FM3 sell for a good amount on Ebay, but I only asked if someone can post them because maybe a game wasn't mentioned? I read up to page 27 earlier today and just read the last few and you people get pissed off at the slightest thing. So don't try to tel lme I haven't read the thread and am too lazy to find cheap games that sell on Ebay good. If you went to my TRU, then you'd know that they don't have games that are cheap and how the heck am I supposed to really know what games are cheap when the freakign employees don't even know which ones are 50% off? I guess I could do the scan thing, but that doesn't always work. Even if I wanted to do that, I'd have to run halfway across the store just to do so, but you can't take games out of electronics w/o someone saying something to you because you're only supposed to take them out if you bought them in their area. You act like you know what I'm doing more than I do. Im NOT lazy and DON'T expect anyone to do the work for me. I did search some of the games on Ebay also to see which sell good, but didn't have much luck, so like I said, maybe someone can list them, but I doubt they will now. Really, this is getting pathetic. If I want to make an easy buck or two on Ebay and someone wanted to buy my item, so be it. Who wouldn't do that?[/quote]

Hmmm... maybe it's just me, but all I read in that post is "I guess I lied... Who wouldn't do that?"

Maybe you should try and not make your posts like one long run-on sentence. Then you may be taken more seriously.

And you can't blame people for being irritable at you because you are asking them to do something for you that you are more than capable of doing yourself. It's really not that hard to figure out.[/quote]

I'll break it up more next time. Apologize for that. I seriously bet though, if an older member or respected member said what I did, they wouldn't have heard any of this.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']does anyone else find the newb fight that has been going on for the past few pages hysterical, I sure do, anyhow I was wondering if the next person who goes too TRU could check the toys section and find out whats been marked down, specifically any Marvel, D.C. or Anime Related toys[/quote]i'll check the Gundam kits (if they even have any left) tomorrow

I got Tao Feng, Deathrow & DX:IW. I went to 2 TRUs and both has lots of copies of DX:IW. But I'm sure as soon as word gets out they will go fast. There wasn't that much else I wanted to get.

I got teh PS2 bundle for 114.97. I was shocked it was really that price....so were the sales people.

Also picked up these XBox games
Deus EX
Pro Race Driver
Hunter: Redeemer
Midnight Club II
Sphinx

[quote name='smashedixnay'][quote name='fwacce'][quote name='smashedixnay']
I guess I lied and I'm going to post about a little off-topic here once again. I did ask people to tell me what games sell for a lot on Ebay because if there are some games that my TRU has, then yea, I'm going to buy them and sell them off unless I will play it. I'm sure as heck you'd do the same. I read that FF7 (non-GH), Rez, and FM3 sell for a good amount on Ebay, but I only asked if someone can post them because maybe a game wasn't mentioned? I read up to page 27 earlier today and just read the last few and you people get pissed off at the slightest thing. So don't try to tel lme I haven't read the thread and am too lazy to find cheap games that sell on Ebay good. If you went to my TRU, then you'd know that they don't have games that are cheap and how the heck am I supposed to really know what games are cheap when the freakign employees don't even know which ones are 50% off? I guess I could do the scan thing, but that doesn't always work. Even if I wanted to do that, I'd have to run halfway across the store just to do so, but you can't take games out of electronics w/o someone saying something to you because you're only supposed to take them out if you bought them in their area. You act like you know what I'm doing more than I do. Im NOT lazy and DON'T expect anyone to do the work for me. I did search some of the games on Ebay also to see which sell good, but didn't have much luck, so like I said, maybe someone can list them, but I doubt they will now. Really, this is getting pathetic. If I want to make an easy buck or two on Ebay and someone wanted to buy my item, so be it. Who wouldn't do that?[/quote]

Hmmm... maybe it's just me, but all I read in that post is "I guess I lied... Who wouldn't do that?"

Maybe you should try and not make your posts like one long run-on sentence. Then you may be taken more seriously.

And you can't blame people for being irritable at you because you are asking them to do something for you that you are more than capable of doing yourself. It's really not that hard to figure out.[/quote]

I'll break it up more next time. Apologize for that. I seriously bet though, if an older member or respected member said what I did, they wouldn't have heard any of this.[/quote]

actually, the older/more respected members either don't do this, or don't post about it if they do. they already know the response they'll receive.

long time lurker, first time poster

i got the following at my local TRU:

xbox
Gun Valkyrie $14.99
Deus Ex Invisible War $9.97

PS2
Dark Lineage $9.99
Disgaea $24.99 (yay!)
REZ $12.49
Rugby 2004 $9.99
Unlimited Saga $7.49
.hack part 3

it was pretty cool. i was the only one in the video game section and the cashier was real helpful. he said that they had a list but their stickers hadn't arrived yet. someone who went in before me cleaned out REZ and i got the last copy. there were a couple of Disgaea left.

[quote name='Richter'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']does anyone else find the newb fight that has been going on for the past few pages hysterical, I sure do, anyhow I was wondering if the next person who goes too TRU could check the toys section and find out whats been marked down, specifically any Marvel, D.C. or Anime Related toys[/quote]i'll check the Gundam kits (if they even have any left) tomorrow[/quote]

you dah man

[quote name='DonnieDarko']long time lurker, first time poster

xbox
Gun Valkyrie $14.99

PS2
Dark Lineage $9.99
Disgaea $24.99 (yay!)
REZ $12.49
Rugby 2004 $9.99
Unlimited Saga $7.49
.hack part 3

it was pretty cool. i was the only one in the video game section and the cashier was real helpful. he said that they had a list but their stickers hadn't arrived yet. someone who went in before me cleaned out REZ and i got the last copy. there were a couple of Disgaea left.[/quote]

nice grabs especially Rez, wish I had it, I got you beat with Disgaea though, I got that game for 5 at the infamous CC sale

I just picked up

PC

Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction Expansion Pack $3.99 (priced 7.98 )

There where other Low Priced PC titles with the orange stickers on them that would have probably also rang up at half the price also.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='DonnieDarko']long time lurker, first time poster

xbox
Gun Valkyrie $14.99

PS2
Dark Lineage $9.99
Disgaea $24.99 (yay!)
REZ $12.49
Rugby 2004 $9.99
Unlimited Saga $7.49
.hack part 3

it was pretty cool. i was the only one in the video game section and the cashier was real helpful. he said that they had a list but their stickers hadn't arrived yet. someone who went in before me cleaned out REZ and i got the last copy. there were a couple of Disgaea left.[/quote]

nice grabs especially Rez, wish I had it, I got you beat with Disgaea though, I got that game for 5 at the infamous CC sale[/quote]

thanks. my CC was cleaned out by the time i got there so i am happy with my lot

Just got back, they still had that copy of Ikaruga, I didn't get it, though. Here's all I got:

NephTRU1A.JPG
NephTRU2A.jpg

Yay, great haul for me! I also wanted to get Freedom Fighters, but I passed.

Ok, can anyone answer me this - what PS2 bundle is $115? What does it include? My TRU has the ATV/Jak Bundles but they were marked at $230, I hadn't checked here to see that they might be marked down. Is that the $115 bundle?

[quote name='Nephets']Just got back, they still had that copy of Ikaruga, I didn't get it, though. Here's all I got:

NephTRU1A.JPG
NephTRU2A.jpg

Yay, great haul for me! I also wanted to get Freedom Fighters, but I passed.[/quote]

lucky bastard they only had Xlll for ps2 at my TRU

Just went to TRU on the west side of Phoenix and picked up Gladius (xbox) for 15 and POP (xbox) for 10. Didn't see any Disgaea, Rez, or Ikaruga, though...

The PS2 bundle I got for 114.97 included Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, DVD Remote and extra Dual Shock 2 controller. This package I got is th esystem with the IR receiver built into the system and also has progressive scan capabilities. I noticed on a different forum somebody say this didn't apply to the progressive scan systems, but it did in my case.

[quote name='Nephets']Just got back, they still had that copy of Ikaruga, I didn't get it, though. Here's all I got:

NephTRU1A.JPG
NephTRU2A.jpg

Yay, great haul for me! I also wanted to get Freedom Fighters, but I passed.[/quote]

nice pick up, you should've got freedom fighters instead of sphinx since you already got two. Also a little off topic, but I think you got the same monitor I have. Is that a viewsonic 19'A90?

[quote name='tenzor'][quote name='Nephets']Just got back, they still had that copy of Ikaruga, I didn't get it, though. Here's all I got:

NephTRU1A.JPG
NephTRU2A.jpg

nice pick up, you should've got freedom fighters instead of sphinx since you already got two. Also a little off topic, but I think you got the same monitor I have. Is that a viewsonic 19'A90?[/quote]

I actually got the second Sphinx for a fellow CAG here, but, I'll get Freedom Fighters next time I go out. And I'm not sure if it's the same, but on my monitor it's a ViewSonic A75f.

I scored the following at 50% off:

Suikoden III - $15
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 - $10
Mario Kart - Double Dash!! - $25
Wario Wold - $15

Thanks guys. Great Deals

[quote name='Dijital']I scored the following at 50% off:

Suikoden III - $15
Wario Wold - $15

Thanks guys. Great Deals[/quote]

Uh, holy ****ing ****. Can anyone else confirm Mario Kart, or is this 6 post noob off his rocker??

Suikoden III - $15
Wario Wold - $15

I checked DD today and all Mario titles What? $15?
Have you , by any chance scored Suikoden 2 for $15?
Can you prove it?

Just got the last 2 copies of Ikaruga(GC) today and I was thinking about purchasing a bunch of Disgaea's for $25 because they had a ton of copies behind the counter. Is Disgaea out-of-print already because that TRU is 1hr20mins away??

Hey Nephets.... I have to ask... Is that your girl in the sig?

Because she looks like one of those kidnap victims you see in pictures; holding up a newspaper as proof of date.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Nephets.... I have to ask... Is that your girl in the sig?

Because she looks like one of those kidnap victims you see in pictures; holding up a newspaper as proof of date.[/quote]

Yes. Yes she is. I kidnap no one, well, at least not anymore.

And yes, that last part WAS a joke.

[quote name='Pride7ds']anyone try Top Spin yet?[/quote]
rings regular price , I really wanted one, missed it at Target.

I thought this thread would fizzle out between pages 25 and 30. Wow.

At work today, my manager lady showed me a list of games that were on the 50% off list, but are now excluded - which will probably take effect tomorrow morning. I only recall SSX 3 PS2, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, DDR MAX bundle (can't remember if it was for XB or PS2), and Fairly Odd Parents GBA. There are others, but my shoddy memory forgets. Just a warning.

-Hoshi

Sega Dreamcast Official Carrying Case - $1.90
Mortal Kombat 3 (SNES) - $1.90
Vectorman 2 (GEN) - $2.49
ESPN International Track and Field (DC) - $2.44
Soul Fighter (DC) - $3.74
Alone in the Dark (DC) - $4.95
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (XB) - $7.50
Bust-A-Move 3000 (GCN) - $19.99

My TRU is FILLED with old games. There was a whole basket just filled with random Genny, SNES, 64 and DC games. Has anyone else found some great deals on old-school stuff?

Also, if anyone would be interested in paying $35 for my Bust-A-Move, PM me. I want to sell my Metal Gear Solid 2 as well.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Nephets.... I have to ask... Is that your girl in the sig?

Because she looks like one of those kidnap victims you see in pictures; holding up a newspaper as proof of date.[/quote]

LOL

I was going to say the same thing, but didn't want to call attention to it. Just looked at the pic and thought to myself "Man, I better pay more attention to the milk cartons."

-Hoshi

Suikoden III - $15
Wario Wold - $15

Double Dash for 25? Shaq-fu

now can anyone confirm the prices for

breakdown xbox
R-type final ps2
Bloody roar 4 ps2

These games are also part of the green tag sale. I've got more to add but I dont have prices on the games. Let me eat something and I'll finish this and get the markdowns for Thursday and penny guides posted if someone hasn't already...

GBA
Altered Beast
Treasure Planet
Ultimate Brain Games*
Dexter Chess challenge
MOH: Infiltrator
X2 Wolverine's revenge
Backyard Hockey
LOW 2
Crouching Tiger
Caesars Palace
Stuart Little 2
Hamtaro
Disney's Magical Quest 1&2
Frogger Relic
Spy Muppets
Scorpion King
Zoocube
Super Duper Sumos
Pitfall
Davis Cup
Muppets on With the Show
Rugrats go wild
Santa saves the Earth
Earthworm Jim
Lion King 1 1/2
Jonny Mosley
Green Eggs and Ham
Turok
Road Rash
ESPN XGames snowboarding
Dark Arena
Cartoon Network Speedway
Desert Strike
Terminator 3
Dave Mirra 2
Cat in the Hat
Piglet's Big Game
Rocket Power Beach Bandits
Cabela's Big Game Hunter
Smugglers Run

PS1
Twisted Metal 3
Cabela's Ult Deer Hunt
Treasure Planet
Atv Quad Racers
Syphon Filter
Soviet Strike
Driver
Twisted Metal Small Brawl
Spyro 1&2
Monster Rancher 2
Spiderman 1
Big Game Hunter
Mega Man Legends
Family Card Games
Spyro 3pack
Monsters Inc
007 TWINE
Turnabout
Breakout
Nba Shootout 2004
Virtual Kasparov
Atari Anniversary Edition
WCW Backstage Assault
Gubble
Mega Man X4,X5
Ape Escape
Barbie Groovy Games
MTV Sports Tj Lavin
Nascar Thunder 2004
Nuclear Strike
Gameday 2004
Crash Team Racing
Tony Hawk 1-4
Disney's Atlantis
Rayman Brain Games
102 Dalmations
Creatures
Mr Driller
PS Budget 19.99
PS 3rd Party Sport/Extreme Sport
PS Budget
Roswell Conspiracies
NHL Rock the Rink
Power Shovel
Delta Force Urban Warfare
Super Shot Soccer
Road Rash 3D
Weakest Link
Tonka Space Station
Speedball 2100
PS Action Edition
Planet of the Apes
Sea Monkeys
Championship Surfer
Monster Rancher HopAbout
Driver 2

XBox
Tony Hawk 2x,3,4
Barbie Horse Adv
NCAA March Madness 04
Inside Pitch 03
Defender
bloodwake
Oddworld
ESPN NFL Football
Nascar Thunder 04
Terminator
SSX Tricky
Dave Mirra 2
Crazy Taxi 3
Slugfest 04
Robotech
Sneakers
Freaky Flyers
HP and the Sorc Stone
Nascar Heat
Motor Trend Lotus Challenge
Cabela 2004 Season
LOW 1,2
NHL Hitz 2002
Lord of the Rings -its listed by EA
Links 04
Alter Echo
Bionicle
Gun Valkyre
Agressive Inline
Godzilla
Toejam and Earl III
Quantum Redshift
Madden 04
Monopoly Party
Amped
Zapper
ESPN NHL Hockey
NHL 2002
Goblin Commander
Group S Challenge
Cabela Dangerous Hunts
Finding Nemo
Cat in The Hat
Nightfire
Disney Extreme Skate
Sega GT
Indy Car Series
Batman Dark Tomorrow
Transworld snowboardimg
Minority Report
Terminator 3
Nfl 2k3
Tiger Woods 04
Conflict Desert Storm 2
Star Wars Starfighter SE
Simpsons Hit and Run
Mvp Baseball 03
NHL Rivals 04
NHL 04
SWAT
Rogue Ops
Backyard Wrestling
Exhibition 1,2
Gladiator
Spawn
Red Faction

GC
HP & Chamber of Secrets
Rocky
Shrek XL
Crash Nitro Kart
NHL 03
Monsters 4X4
Zapper
ATV Quad Racing 2
NBA Street 2
Nightfire
Defender
Haunted Mansion
Dark Summit
Big Air Freestyle
Fairly Odd Parents*
Outlaw Golf
NFL Blitz Pro
X2 Wolverine's revenge
Hobbit
NBA Live 04
NFS Hot Persuit
NCAA Football 03
F1 02
Bionicle
Monopoly Party
Robotech
Go Go Hypergrind
Nickelodeon Party
Disney Magical Mirror
Crazy Taxi
Smashing Drive
Disney Party
Mary Kate and Ashley Sweet 16
Swingerz Golf
Auto Modellista
Sega NHL 2k3
Beach Spikers
Zelda Action Replay Disk
Turok
Spawn
Hitman 2

PS2
Music Maker
Kill.switch
LOW 2
DR Muto
SSX3*
Celebrity Deathmatch
Roadkill
Dino Stalker
Soldier of Fortune
Rogue Ops
Spiderman
Sly Cooper
007 Agent Under Fire
Onimusha Warlords
ESPN Hockey
Monster 4X4
Black and Bruised
Bionicle*
American Idol
Matt Hoffman 2
NHL 2004
Fairly odd Parents*
Cat in the Hat
Cabela Big Game Hunter
Everquest Online Adv
Indy Car Series
NHL 01
Winter Jampack
Jonny Mosley
Summer Heat Volleyball
Whiplash
Gravity Games Bike
NHL Hitz Pro
Goblin Commander
Wallace and Gromit
Robin Hood
NCAA Gamebreaker 04
Spyhunter
Treasure Planet
Eternal Ring
Galerians Ash
ESPN College BBall
Sub Rebellion
Mojo
Nascar Thunder 04
Cabela Dangerous Hunt
Rugby*
Dark Angel
HP and the Sorc Stone
XGRA
Heroes of M&M
Alter Echo
Pryzm
Cool Boarders 2001
Quiddich
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter 2pk
EverQuest Frontiers
Everblue 2
Zapper
Karaoke Rev Bundle
FIFA 04
Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
NFL 2K3
NFL Blitz Pro
Ninja Turtles
Shaun Palmer
Slugfest 04
Indiana Jones
Mark Davis Fishing
Deer Hunter
Sled Storm
Barbie Horse Adv
Great Escape
Simpsons Hit and Run
HSX
Wipeout Fusion
Agressive Inline

*Game was not meant to be on the half off list...supposed to be fixed by Sunday but could be as late as Tuesday

Games that Shouldn't be on List
GBA Ultimate Brain Games
GC Fairly odd Parents
GBA Dora SuperSpies
PS2 SSX 3
PS2 Rugby
CG Bionicle
GBA Rocket Power Zero Gravity
PS2 DDR MAX2
PS2 R&C Going Commando
PS2 Tokyo Racing 3

And to any other TRU Employee out there is there any way possible to get that master list?? From the homepage I 1)went to SIS, then 2)reports, next 3)roto and went to RZone Roto CE. I think that was the master list but everytime I tried to print it the browser froze up.

It's possible that the demo disc version of Mario Kart is half-off. But, I wouldn't know, because I haven't seen any of those anywhere since Christmas. If I remember to check while working, I'll look up the item number in the computer and ring it up at the register.

-Hoshi

I went to the TRU around my way. I asked the girl to pricecheck some games on the list but all of them came up regular price. Does the 50% come after you purchase it or is my TRU just plain crap?

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Pride7ds']anyone try Top Spin yet?[/quote]
rings regular price , I really wanted one, missed it at Target.[/quote]

Ah, that sucks...thanks for the reply
I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a Links tomorrow.

[quote name='meotraix']Hey, a lot of people are saying that got SSX 3(GC) for $10. But I'm still wondering if the PS2 version of SSX 3 is on the deal too.[/quote]Yeah it is. I got it. I posted that purchase in this thread but it's been buried.

[quote name='drsuper23']I went to the TRU around my way. I asked the girl to pricecheck some games on the list but all of them came up regular price. Does the 50% come after you purchase it or is my TRU just plain crap?[/quote]

yea I had the same problem ask the worker to ring it up to TOTAL to the part where he asks you for the money. Price check will not work!

[quote name='drsuper23']I went to the TRU around my way. I asked the girl to pricecheck some games on the list but all of them came up regular price. Does the 50% come after you purchase it or is my TRU just plain crap?[/quote]

Comes up after the purchase.

-Hoshi

[quote name='hoshi'][quote name='drsuper23']I went to the TRU around my way. I asked the girl to pricecheck some games on the list but all of them came up regular price. Does the 50% come after you purchase it or is my TRU just plain crap?[/quote]

Comes up after the purchase.

-Hoshi[/quote]

Thanks, I'm going to pass by tomorrow and hopefully pick up a couple of games.

[quote name='JackSuper']Sega Dreamcast Official Carrying Case - $1.90
Mortal Kombat 3 (SNES) - $1.90
Vectorman 2 (GEN) - $2.49
ESPN International Track and Field (DC) - $2.44
Soul Fighter (DC) - $3.74
Alone in the Dark (DC) - $4.95
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (XB) - $7.50
Bust-A-Move 3000 (GCN) - $19.99

My TRU is FILLED with old games. There was a whole basket just filled with random Genny, SNES, 64 and DC games. Has anyone else found some great deals on old-school stuff?

Also, if anyone would be interested in paying $35 for my Bust-A-Move, PM me. I want to sell my Metal Gear Solid 2 as well.[/quote]

I found:

Official N64 Travel Case - $1.25
Jet Force Gemini (N64) - $10

and a bunch of Dreamcast games. at two of the TRUs I visited, there were N64 games, most crap or expensive (Megaman 64, for example!). I'd definitely like any SNES, Genesis, N64 or Dreamcast stuff I don't have, games, systems, or accessories, more than what's listed on my want list.

please PM me if you'd like to trade/sell some stuff to me, I've got a rather huge trade/want list at this point:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14165

let me know, thanks.

EDIT: the N64 travel case was $1.25 :D

I went to three different TRU's today and ran into some guys from some other cheap ass website. Anyway, got a hold of a list for a few minutes, it's REALLY long (lots of child software like Sesame Street etc). I thought about just running out with it but my conscience got the best of me. :(

Anyway, I got these:
Beyond Good & Evil (XBox)
XIII (XBox)
Deus Ex: Invisible War (Xbox)
Shenmue II (Xbox)
Crimson Skies (Xbox)
Otogi (Xbox)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2)
Disgaea (PS2)

Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick is also on sale, but it wasn't listed in the unofficial list here. My buddy snagged the last one for Xbox and I can't seem to find one anywhere else. He ended up buying about 15 games. Rich bastard.

Also if anyone in the Houston area is looking for Disgaea, the TRU by Katy Mills Mall has about 4 or 5 left, I can pick them up for anyone who wants them. I'm still a n00b but I'll do what I can. :)

Lastly, I posted early, on the master list at TRU I saw "Final Fantasy X2 GD -- Panasonic." No one really explained what that meant to me, though someone mistakenly told me FFXI is not on the list.

I really doubt that FFX-2 would be listed, but that cryptic listing was there, and I couldn't check because none of the stores had any in stock. Has anyone tried buying it yet?

Maybe a repeat, but maybe not:

Resident Evil 2 N64 - $7.49 (in fact, all n64 should be half off)

GC Batman Rise of Sin Tzu w/ litho $9.99.

PS2 Dark Angel (didn't buy, forgot price)

Rest of what I got is already mentioned elsewhere. Some lady came in and bought $1375 of games today, and she had a list. I wanna know where she got this...

Like Hoshi said, some games will be coming off tommorow. As for a real official list, it'll be pretty hard to get. I saw the thing today, and it has ALL the green tag merch listed for every deparment in the store (not just R Zone), and it's 1000 pages long and very hard to read. Also, most items should be common to all stores, but a few are YMMV.

Finally, I was informed that the goal is to have all green tag merch gone by season, and there is some of this stuff in our distribution centers, so replenishment will occur.

I have two questions if anyone can answer them.

1. These prices are pernament until the stock is gone, right?

2. I brought Castlevania: LoI to the register and it had 'Promo' on the screen but was still $19.95. Do all/most games display that message even if they have no discount?

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Finally, I was informed that the goal is to have all green tag merch gone by season, and there is some of this stuff in our distribution centers, so replenishment will occur.[/quote]

this restocking has occurred a few times already. I never mentioned it earlier, but about a month ago, an old game appeared at my TRU that hadn't been there before, so I picked it up...

brand new, sealed Legend of Mana (PS 1) - $20 8)

bread's done
Back