*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

[quote name='Engineer_J']my local TRU rep said that she was still pulling lots of old games from the back and to check back occansionally. I was there last week, but this week they had about 100 more N64 games (nope no Paper Mario) and I finally got Fatal Frame for the X-Box :)[/quote]

do you know any of the other N64 titles that were brought out?

[quote name='MeGaWC27'][quote name='Spaceboy176']Any CAG's out there able to "snag" a copy of .hack part 3 for me from the TRU sale? Still want to get this game. Can anyone help a fellow gamer out? :p[/quote]

I'm guessing they're unable to, since there was no response to the first 2-3 times you asked this...[/quote]

I was just being thorough and checking once more. Not EVERYONE goes back and reads all the other 100 and some odd pages in this thread.

all I need is a Rebel Strike for GC and matbe Fatal Frame, but other than that I got the few games I wanted................and some I didn't (Sneakers)
but I can't bring myself to return it.
Oh and by the way, that Cabela's angerous Hunt's game is actually pretty good, not to rival any FPS but a very good hunting game.

at the toysrus I work at in FL, our Advanced AV-Pack for the Xbox (first party pack now intec) was half off, so was our Xbox dvd starter kit (the orginal model in the larger packaging) a bunch of strategy guides are as well.

[quote name='"Nephets"'][quote name='CouRageouS'] Anyone recommend Virtual Tennis GBA? They had tons of that too.[/quote]

Well, maybe this is part of the rollbacks, cuz I stopped by a TRU in CT and saw Virtua Tennis GBA for $9.99. Had a salesperson ring it up, showed $9.99 promo on register, but when she went to total it, - no 50% reduction came across...

So it looks like Virtua Tennis GBA is not on the list anymore...

I just got back from my TRU, and the clerk told me Links 2004 was NOT a part of the sale. Has anyone else had this problem? He only scanned it for a price inquiry and not for a sale. Would that make a difference?

[quote name='lyric706']I just got back from my TRU, and the clerk told me Links 2004 was NOT a part of the sale. Has anyone else had this problem? He only scanned it for a price inquiry and not for a sale. Would that make a difference?[/quote]

I picked up Links 2004 last Friday and the guy was pretty surprised when it rang up as $9.99, Green Tag Discount of 50% from $19.99.

TRU has been doing deletes to games on the list, plus they've also put new barcodes over some games, see some of the earlier posts in the thread (Page 107 & 108, I think), that has them ringing at the 100% price.

I grabbed it at 10 also - It's a pretty good golf game. I prefer it over Tiger, although HSG is still tops.

[quote name='lyric706']I just got back from my TRU, and the clerk told me Links 2004 was NOT a part of the sale. Has anyone else had this problem? He only scanned it for a price inquiry and not for a sale. Would that make a difference?[/quote]

Sorry if these have already been mentioned before, but today I picked up PS2 Clock Tower 3 for $9.99 after 50% green tag sale, and a PS2 DVD remote for $7.49 after sale. The remote may have already been talked about, but I haven't seen Clocker Tower 3 mentioned yet.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Engineer_J']my local TRU rep said that she was still pulling lots of old games from the back and to check back occansionally. I was there last week, but this week they had about 100 more N64 games (nope no Paper Mario) and I finally got Fatal Frame for the X-Box :)[/quote]

do you know any of the other N64 titles that were brought out?[/quote]

Resident Evil 2
No Mercy
Perfect Dark
Knockout Kings 2002
Zelda (both I think)
other I can't remember.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Oh cool the PS2 DVD remotes on sale? I've been meaning to get one ever since I heard the newer PS2s have a built in infrared already.[/quote]

I can confirm that too. I bought it at 50% off and post it 50-60 pages earlier :D

Me new haul for tonight:
ToysRushaulmore.jpg

YEAH!!!!!! Just happened upon the last one. woot!
Anyway, let's review:

Some TRU Highlights for Reality's Fringe
ToysRUsHaul2.jpg

Toysrushaul1.jpg

ToysRushaulmore.jpg

Not pictured: Metal Arms GC, MOH:Rising Sun-GC and Harry Potter SS-GC
I think I'll go back soon and pick up a few Marvel VS capcom 2s for the Xbox, that Panzer Orta, and we'll see what else. All in all; a good haul.

Reality's Fringe]Me new haul for tonight: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/realitysfringe/ToysRushaulmore.jpg[/img] YEAH!!!!!! Just happened upon the last one. woot! Anyway said:
Oh Yeah My Doggy! :D

Reality's Fringe Sell me your REZ !

Reality's Fringe said:
Me new haul for tonight:

YEAH!!!!!! Just happened upon the last one. woot!

Not pictured: Metal Arms GC, MOH:Rising Sun-GC and Harry Potter SS-GC
I think I'll go back soon and pick up a few Marvel VS capcom 2s for the Xbox, that Panzer Orta, and we'll see what else. All in all; a good haul.
Crap! Thats a great haul you got. I was only able to get Perfect Dark and XIII. :evil:

My local TRU also had the Xbox System Link cable for about $4. It's the first party Microsoft one - basically its just a 20 foot long Crossover Ethernet cable. Still, tough to find those at most stores for under $4.

I've got an extra one if anyone wants to trade for it.

Recently picked up Kya: Dark Lineage for $10, Final Fight One for $8, and Super Mario Bros. 3 E-Cards Series 2 for half off as well. Too bad none of the TRUs around here have any Animal Crossing E-Cards left. :(

[quote name='chunlirocks']Does anyone know if WINNING ELEVEN 7 is part of the sale? Older game?????

I do not see it on the list.

Thanks[/quote]

I saw either WE7 or 6 in a bin with a green price tag on it. I believe it was $20 (after discount)... but I'm not sure. I am going back today so I will try and let you know then. :D

Edited to add: It must have been WE7 - since I now see that WE6 seems to be import only...

[quote name='Engineer_J'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Engineer_J']my local TRU rep said that she was still pulling lots of old games from the back and to check back occansionally. I was there last week, but this week they had about 100 more N64 games (nope no Paper Mario) and I finally got Fatal Frame for the X-Box :)[/quote]

do you know any of the other N64 titles that were brought out?[/quote]

Resident Evil 2
No Mercy
Perfect Dark
Knockout Kings 2002
Zelda (both I think)
other I can't remember.[/quote]

My nearest TRU had some Natsume fishing game for N64 and Mega Man Legends 64. Mega Man, as it's been said before in this thread, has a $49 green tag. Rip-off!

However, it's worth mentioning this TRU keeps getting some new games in -- stuff I didn't see the other times. Didn't buy anything last night, though. Saving up for games for my Thanksgiving trip to Japan now. :)

I don't think it's new items so much as stuff they're pulling from buried piles in the stock room. Once again, this is how I was able to score Rez, PSO, and Vexx. The MM Legends for the N64 near me (only one I believe) has a 29.99 or 39.99 price tag I believe. I may go back later to check on it and potentially buy it (It -is- a good game). There has been no luck with Zeldas or Pper Marios around my area though. I think it's due to the Economic level of my area though. People stuck with their N64s for a long time, so it makes sense for most of it to be gone. There's still a good deal of other greentag stuff there though.

Are you all wearing your Sphinx tee-shirts? I've got mine on right now! I have to admit, it's a pretty cool shirt (just wash out the wrinkles first, though).

That sphinx shirt is scary when you first take it out of the wrapper. On the other hand, the Mortal Kombat shirt that rings up $2.98 is less scary. :)

[quote name='Trakan']Clock Tower 3 any good?[/quote]

First half is absolutely stellar. The second half, however, really didn't live up to the first. If you're a survival horror fan, however, I'd say that it is indeed worth $10.

I wrote a long review of the game here if you'd like to read it.

[quote name='cheapskategamer'][quote name='chunlirocks']Does anyone know if WINNING ELEVEN 7 is part of the sale? Older game?????

I do not see it on the list.

Thanks[/quote]

I saw either WE7 or 6 in a bin with a green price tag on it. I believe it was $20 (after discount)... but I'm not sure. I am going back today so I will try and let you know then. :D

Edited to add: It must have been WE7 - since I now see that WE6 seems to be import only...[/quote]

OK - it was Winning Eleven 6 green tag ($39.99) for $20 - so I picked up a copy... :D

On a somewhat related note, Winning Eleven 7 is now on the "clearance rack" at my local Target. Still tagged at $29.99, but I'm guessing it'll go down in the near future if copies are still in stock.

but maximo army of zin etc is on that aisle also? i think it's more a case of tgt running out of shelf space, respectively? clearnce has multiples of 2?
repackaged tgt items are .01?
btw, i was at compusa, and they had primal for $14.99 as well, in case anybody missed this at toysrus

Just came back from my local TRU, picked up:

SWAT (Xbox) - $10
Magic: The Gathering (Xbox) -$10
Deus Ex: Invisible War (Xbox) - $10
Arc The Lad Box Set (PS1) - $35

:)

I stand corrected. I just bought GBA Virtua Tennis for $5. Appears the sales lady from yesterday didn't know what she was doin, even after she totalled the scan. Found them today and the salesguy said, they were on sale for 50% off.

Also said that this clearance was part of a chainwide re-org that's going on so they are clearing out old inventory.

[quote name='Nephets']This may be late to ask... but has anybody tried MTV Music Generator 3 (PS2) to see if that's half-off?[/quote]

Anybody? My friend really wants the game and it'd be a nice gift at 15 dollars (price tag is at 30).

[quote name='booo']but maximo army of zin etc is on that aisle also? i think it's more a case of tgt running out of shelf space, respectively? clearnce has multiples of 2?
repackaged tgt items are .01?
btw, i was at compusa, and they had primal for $14.99 as well, in case anybody missed this at toysrus[/quote]

We should probably discuss this in the Target thread, but I'll respond anyway.

From my experience at my Targets anything on this rack eventually ends up going on clearance. You're right, it's just an older game that bumped for space constraints, though.

that is a good deal. game just came out (i thought). a platform fiend i know says it's hard, but he says viewtiful joe is hard, etc
i would buy it for that price (if i had an xbox)

"We should probably discuss this in the Target thread, but I'll respond anyway."
naw, i just put the quotation marks so as to not be a know-it-all
somebody does need to mention it, cause i remember someone saying mi2 is $14.99 clearance. that is not a clearance price

"Anybody? My friend really wants the game and it'd be a nice gift at 15 dollars (price tag is at 30)."
i don't like to try nothing if i don't want the game (alerting the cashier/csr needlessy), but that's me
do know some music maker game and ejay clubworld are two of the few games actually green-tagged though. hth
this one
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...57874/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-6708443-6112747

Crap, all I was able to get today at tru is Mega Man Legends for the playstation for $7.49. I also got two Gundam models which are also 50% off.

[quote name='Masterkyo']NINJA GAIDEN (XBOX) $25 (Green Tag Sticker Price $49.99)

Anyone is Good Deal ??[/quote]

Wow...yes its a good deal!! The game came out in March, its one of the best xbox games. Im surprised your store had a green tag on Ninja Gaiden.

[quote name='Masterkyo']NINJA GAIDEN (XBOX) $25 (Green Tag Sticker Price $49.99)

Anyone is Good Deal ??[/quote]

Yes, that's an awesome deal; but I think that you may be looking at a different green sticker, such as "Display Copy" or something along those lines.

Ya, I don't think NG would be on the 50% off sale.

I went tonight to return Turok Evolution (ITS HORRIBLE) and picked up Silent Hill 2 (PH) and Grabbed By The Ghoulies. I might go back and pick up Futurama (Xbox). Does any one know if its worth 10? And if it is crap, does it have trade in value?

[quote name='KurtCobain']Ya, I don't think NG would be on the 50% off sale.

I went tonight to return Turok Evolution (ITS HORRIBLE) and picked up Silent Hill 2 (PH) and Grabbed By The Ghoulies. I might go back and pick up Futurama (Xbox). Does any one know if its worth 10? And if it is crap, does it have trade in value?[/quote]

Futurama isn't crap if you are a huge fan of the show. The VO's by the cast of the show is worth the price in my mind. The game doesn't play great, but I enjoy the VO's and storyline, that's really the only reason to get it, plus, so-called "unaired footage from the show" is on the game, take that for what it's worth, I'd get it if I were you, it's a pretty rare game, not sure about any trade-in values though, probably not much. Maybe 7-10 dollars.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='KurtCobain']Ya, I don't think NG would be on the 50% off sale.

I went tonight to return Turok Evolution (ITS HORRIBLE) and picked up Silent Hill 2 (PH) and Grabbed By The Ghoulies. I might go back and pick up Futurama (Xbox). Does any one know if its worth 10? And if it is crap, does it have trade in value?[/quote]

Futurama isn't crap if you are a huge fan of the show. The VO's by the cast of the show is worth the price in my mind. The game doesn't play great, but I enjoy the VO's and storyline, that's really the only reason to get it, plus, so-called "unaired footage from the show" is on the game, take that for what it's worth, I'd get it if I were you, it's a pretty rare game, not sure about any trade-in values though, probably not much. Maybe 7-10 dollars.[/quote]Doesn't sound too bad, I'll pick it up for the hell of it. And I'll check on that MTV Music Generator 3 for ya too.

bread's done
Back