OFFICIAL Xbox 360 Trade Thread! MODS please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually have about 5 deals going on at once

i shipped friggin 8 games this morning, and i know i have to ship at least 1 tomorrow.

If my bro was on here, id have 2 more hahaha

And before everyone decides to hang someone out to dry, I'm waiting to hear proof on both sides of this little situation.

Also, a DC shows multiple stages of the shipping process, acceptance, transit and delivery. DC + insurance always requires a signatures, as does signature confirmation. For sending a 360, I'd have marked it with a SC + insurance, which gets you a copy of the signature, which is requires, and covers the loss/damage of the item.

Furthermore, if this type of thing happens, just PM me or any other mod, don't make a public spectacle about it in a thread.

Also, before anyone starts calling someone a scammer, from PM's I've been having go back and forth, both are claiming the other is a scammer. So, they're in the same situation, and until I get the facts, it's one word against the other.

I find it highly unusual that she now suddenly is interested in 360 games. The police in her area will be notified. I am steamed and don't care if I make a public spectacle of this bitch.

i kinda like the fact that he made it a public spectle (more than personal reasons)

if the person is "guilty", it gets the word out much quicker and helps to stomp out the fire before it starts to "blaze"

but, on the other hand, if it is a false accusation, i can fully see the damage it could cause

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Call of Duty 2 or GOTY Edition
Condemned
Dead or Alive 4
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Hitman: Blood Money
Quake 4
Tomb Raider: Legend

Would anyone be willing to sell me one of these games from my want list for $25 Shipped via Paypal or Money Order?

Anyone have anything to offer for Full Auto?

Have
CoD2
NBA 2k6
Condemned
Kameo
PGR3
Table Tennis
PDZ:LE
Full Auto

Want:
THAW
Burnout Revenge

I really want to trade Full Auto.

Hey everybody. I got a 360 a week ago as a present. After opening and playing it for a while I realized its just not the system I want. I have:

Xbox 360 platinum
VGA cable
extra controller
Burnout Revenge
GRAW
Chromehounds

I would go to eb and get credit for it, but its like 210 for the system and then would go up to 300 with the accesories...neadless to say I figured I'de rather see if someone here wanted it instead. I'de rather do it here than get ripped off at eb. Anyway, the system has only been used for one week, everything works great. If someone wants it I'de be willing to discuss a price for the whole package. If you guys only want bits a parts (1 or 2 games...) I'm sure we can work something out. Just let me know.

[quote name='Xristot']Hey everybody. I got a 360 a week ago as a present. After opening and playing it for a while I realized its just not the system I want. I have:

Xbox 360 platinum
VGA cable
extra controller
Burnout Revenge
GRAW
Chromehounds

I would go to eb and get credit for it, but its like 210 for the system and then would go up to 300 with the accesories...neadless to say I figured I'de rather see if someone here wanted it instead. I'de rather do it here than get ripped off at eb. Anyway, the system has only been used for one week, everything works great. If someone wants it I'de be willing to discuss a price for the whole package. If you guys only want bits a parts (1 or 2 games...) I'm sure we can work something out. Just let me know.[/quote]

what are your demands for the controller/VGA cable? Generally used cords (component, S-Video) retail for around 12 bucks.

[quote name='Xristot']Hey everybody. I got a 360 a week ago as a present. After opening and playing it for a while I realized its just not the system I want. I have:

Xbox 360 platinum
VGA cable
extra controller
Burnout Revenge
GRAW
Chromehounds

I would go to eb and get credit for it, but its like 210 for the system and then would go up to 300 with the accesories...neadless to say I figured I'de rather see if someone here wanted it instead. I'de rather do it here than get ripped off at eb. Anyway, the system has only been used for one week, everything works great. If someone wants it I'de be willing to discuss a price for the whole package. If you guys only want bits a parts (1 or 2 games...) I'm sure we can work something out. Just let me know.[/quote]
You're also going to be sending first with 0 feedback and just joining in the last month.

as long as he's smart, and doesn't make deals with other people with no reputation, im sure he'd be fine.

Captain, could you add the 360 keyboard to my haves list?

People making me various offers on things, my only interests are...

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Play N Charge
MS Points
Xbox Live Subscriptions
Plantronics Headset (or any other nice headset)

I'm willing to trade my MEMORY CARD for...
MS Points
A Headset of some kind
3 months of Xbox Live

Wants:

Hitman: Blood Money
Project Gotham racing 3
Condemned

Also for Xbox

GTA: SA
GTA: Double Pack

Haves:

Paypal
Personal Checks
Money Orders

As a note, it seems nobody is really getting rid of rumble roses, but alot of online sites seem to be selling it on the cheap. Best i've seen it sell for was about $20-$30.

I have an extra sealed copy of Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo left over from the Sears sale if anyone is interested - $25 each shipped (cost + shipping) or both for $47.

is tomb raider good if you werent a fan of the PS1 games?

Im really looking for Prey at this point. I might have to wind up buying it if i cant get a resonable offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back