OFFICIAL Xbox 360 Trade Thread! MODS please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not put the wants of the person/ the haves of the person together so you know what they have / want off the bat.. would make it a lot easier

[quote name='IceViper']why not put the wants of the person/ the haves of the person together so you know what they have / want off the bat.. would make it a lot easier[/QUOTE]

it would make it harder for someone to find something that someone has though. Like if you were looking for ncaa football 07, you would have to look at everyones haves to find who has it, this way, you look for the item, then just look who has it

I'd like to join the list please. I don't have much feedback from around here even though I have completed a few deals, but I have quite a bit under the same name at digitpress.com, neo-geo.com and eBay.

Haves:
Tomb Raider
Perfect Dark Zero LE
Ghost Recon
Paypal (balance or bank transfer)
Concealed cash

Wants:
Burnout
Chrome Hounds
Battery Pack (Microsoft brand)

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Do you guys think i should get LotR shipped for 39 shipped, or pre-order Saints Row for 49?[/QUOTE]

Depends if you're a LotR fan and if you like strategy/RTS (whatever it is) games. Personally, I'd go with Saint's Row, as I'm thinking about getting it.

Oh, and did you get my PM?

yea, but im not sure im that ready to part with those games at that price bro. Ill definitely let you know if i ever get to finish those games.

Someone offered me their copy of saints row for 40 bones, so i think ill pre-ordre it from CC, get the face plate, then buy their copy

Please add the following:
HAVES: Lord of the Rings-BFME2 (new, sealed), Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Need For Speed-MW
WANTS: Burnout Revenge, Fight Night 3, Tomb Raider

I only check my PM's about once per day.

Please start me on the list
Want:
Wireless controller (3)
NBA 2k6
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Have:
Paypal
Nothing X360 yet

captmurphy, Here is a link to my profile, so you can copy and paste it, just take the space at the beginning out.
[ URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=15118"]xmrblondex[/URL]

Thanks!
xmrblondex

thanks, mrblonde, but actually I can just copy the yellow text on aobve your avatar and paste that right in the edit... voila! profile link!

Haves: Prey, Chromehounds, Ridge Racer 6, Pefect Dark: Zero, Over G Fights, Dead or Alive 4, Kameo

Wants: Dead Rising, Enchanted Arms, Ninety-Nine Nights, Fifia World Cup 2006

i have DEAD RISING for sale for $50 i just bought it dont like it as much as i thought i would ehh doesnt appeal to me so yea

Haves:
360 Core System
20 Gig HDD
HD-AV Cables
Wireless Controller
Play and Charge Kit
NBA2k6
Oblivion
Table Tennis
Project Gotham Racing 3

well op, you can take LOTR BFME 2 off my wants(lost interest in it)and add battlefield 2 and a wireless controller to my haves, also take PGR3 and Need for speed most wanted off my haves,

and i still have not taken many offers.....CML everyone!

[quote name='darkrage']....isnt Saints Row demo disc exactly like the Downloadable Content version?[/quote]

i think so...the disc has a theme & gamer pics, does the MP version have those?

[quote name='Enemy15']i think so...the disc has a theme & gamer pics, does the MP version have those?[/QUOTE]

nope, so thats pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back