OH SNAP! CAGFC IS BACK! EA UFC Xbox One League! Sign Up Now! Heavyweights! See OP For CAF Limits!

Unfortunately, the picture as it is displaying here is too small and blurry to make out any of the faces.

I tried Gameface a couple times with preexisting pictures and couldn't get them to turn out normal. Everything was strangely deformed. I kind of wanted to do the same thing you did, just with different people.

Unfortunately, the picture as it is displaying here is too small and blurry to make out any of the faces.

I tried Gameface a couple times with preexisting pictures and couldn't get them to turn out normal. Everything was strangely deformed. I kind of wanted to do the same thing you did, just with different people.
You must be on CAG mobile? On the normal site, you can just click on the picture and make it practically full screen.

But yeah, Game Face is really unreliable. Even how the 3D models look on the website is different from how they show up in game (they usually look much better on the website). When you import them into the game, the skin tone is different, head shape looks different, and even facial features look different. And of course, there are about three times as many hairstyle options on the website than there are in the game. Like most everything EA does, it's half-assed and barely works.

But I still headkick KO'd the fuck out of someone in online championships last night with Christy Mack even though she was 105lbs and his fighter was 135. That was pretty awesome. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back