Oklahoma

[quote name='Apushmataha']I just got Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for $20 at Wal-Mart in Stillwater![/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good deal. I'll have to check that out tomorrow if they have any copies left... :D

[quote name='soonerdoc']Warner ?!?!?

From the BBV thread ???!?!?

Dude, I cannot tell you how much I benefitted from some of your posts in the BBV thread a year or two ago. I look at my collection of games and DVDs and realize I probably paid around 20 or 25 cents on the dollar for most stuff thanks to BBV's crazy trade in prices. Of course it has gone to shit, but from the bottom of my heart thank you !!!!

Glad to have you here in OKC !!![/QUOTE]

lol, I'm a little late on the reply, but yeah, that's me. Your welcome. I've been out in OKC for a little over 6 months and only just now found a job in my current field (Pharmacy). I was about to give up and go back to BBV, in which case, the BBV thread would have become my baby again.

[quote name='Warner1281']lol, I'm a little late on the reply, but yeah, that's me. Your welcome. I've been out in OKC for a little over 6 months and only just now found a job in my current field (Pharmacy). I was about to give up and go back to BBV, in which case, the BBV thread would have become my baby again.[/QUOTE]

cool. hope things work out for you. glad you are here in town.

Sorry for the off-topic, but...

Anyone know of any OK companies looking for a Systems Administrator? Seem to have found myself w/o a job for the past 2 months. Wasn't anything I did, it was reduction in force.

If I make it out of the house this week, I'll see about posting what I find around BA/Tulsa.

Another OK native, currently in grad school (PhD, math) at U of Ark in Fayetteville. Originally from Grove, OK, went to school at NEO in Miami for a year, TU for a year, and 2 at OSU (yeah, I jump around a lot).

There was a single copy of Demon's Souls at a Wal Mart just down the service road from the Warren Theater in Moore. $29.99

It's hanging on a peg along with some other much less awesome games. That's a hell of game for that price. Get it!

Sams Club up near Quail Springs mall has some good video game prices on old crap. Prototype is about $5-ish. Dante's Inferno is $12-ish. Nothing spectacular but if you're in the area...

Based in Tulsa. Used to work for the evil empire.....errr......Vintage Stock. I think the Broken Arrow location got more games/consoles than any other store in their chain. Prices were ridiculous. I was pretty shocked at the type of product being brought in, combined with the amount of money people were paying for unwanted games. #Shocking

^^ Yeah, Vintage Stock is the last place I'd usually consider trading in or buying used games from. Prices are definitely ridiculous. Fun to look around...just don't, you know, buy anything.

[quote name='eugaet']^^ Yeah, Vintage Stock is the last place I'd usually consider trading in or buying used games from. Prices are definitely ridiculous. Fun to look around...just don't, you know, buy anything.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they have pretty good prices on classic games. I picked up a complete LoZ: LttP for SNES for $15. Saw a complete Mario RPG for $35. If you look hard enough, you can find a good deal. Doesn't happen very often, though.

[quote name='b3b0p']Any okie cag city dweller willing to check target for sly collection 15$ and gran turismo psp for 5$ for me?[/QUOTE]

I called up the Quail Springs Target and they said they had Sly collection for $15. I'm looking for Vanquish for $15 myself, but none of the Targets near me have it in stock.

This could be useful for some folks that need help locating stuff for Xmas or want some Black Friday heads ups or something...

I don't shop much. Everything is via Amazon now. Regardless if it's more only because factoring in gas, time it's same or cheaper. I have Prime too, so it's 1-click for me.

Best Buy and Wal-mart look to have some decent Black Friday deals. I'm tempted for the first time ever. Anyone else going out? Perhaps a meet up? Does everyone have a 3DS?

Thinking about it. Haven't fully decided yet.
We should form a network of some sort, seeing as all of us can't be at all the stores at the same time. ;)

I might be stuck working all of Black Friday at Target. They scheduled me for 18 hours while some people don't even work that day. Ridiculous!

I agree that we should try to get some form of network going though. I'm always seeing some decent deals that I personally am not interested in, but some of you may have been.

I'll be working at walmart thanksgiving, which means I'll be playing vulture to destroyed cases and open boxes when I get off. luckily I'm only scheduled for a standard shift

I'll be coming up with my itinerary this weekend. Still trying to decide if I really want to go anywhere on Thanksgiving, thus alienating my family. Also, I may be in a tryptophan-induced coma.

If anyone wants a Wii U reserve card, I have one available for a 8 GB white. I'll let it go for the price I paid for it: $5. The console will be available at the Norman Target store until 11/25, then it's available to the public.

Eugaet, what is yoru location? Can you guys put in your locations in your profile thingy there on the left?

I'm Tulsa, OK, Riverside area, across from Blue Rose Cafe. So, i'm pretty much close by anything and everything.

All the local Wal-Marts around me appear to have plenty of Deluxe and Regular Wii U.

Not buying, I don't want to spend the money. I would like a Wii though. I have lots of Wii games.

Well, just about every store here in Tulsa it appears has Wii U Deluxe still in stock. Toy's R Us was buzzing. Wow, the place was totally filled up. This was even 5PM tonight. I was surprised. Every other store I went to the parking lots were nearly empty.

Norman best buy toys r us and target all had Wii U on sat i went to toys r us at 9pm last night and they had about 10 of them .

Hey, just want to say hi.
I am usually traveling between Tulsa, Stillwater, Edmond, and OKC. :)

Oh yeah I found an open box 3Ds XL at target close to quill spring mall for $140 at the clearance section. Not sure if somebody already picked it up or not.

[quote name='jaz1']Norman best buy toys r us and target all had Wii U on sat i went to toys r us at 9pm last night and they had about 10 of them .[/QUOTE]

Target must've just put it on the shelf or something, because they were out all weekend while I was there (I work there). We had people in first thing Sunday morning and we were sold out.

I was told they are getting stock every day or every other day, so if you go in the day I'm guessing they will have stock, but if you go at night they most likely are sold out.

[quote name='b3b0p']I was told they are getting stock every day or every other day, so if you go in the day I'm guessing they will have stock, but if you go at night they most likely are sold out.[/QUOTE]

Norman Target gets a truck every day except for Tuesday. Wii U systems (or anything for that matter) aren't guaranteed to come in at any certain time since everything at Target is scan-based, which means once the system recognizes we're out of stock, the order is put in via auto-pilot and we will get more (if applicable) within 2-3 days.

Any okc cags willing to trade some games i have a list of games just picked up a new ps3 havent played many games on it so im kinda a newbie again also picked up a vita and a 3ds
you can send me your gamer tag or psn name to have some local gaming friends.

bread's done
Back