OLD DEAL/ EMAILS FINALLY SENT OUT Best Buy $10 Savings Code with $10+ Store Pickup Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I SIMPLY UNLOCKED THIS OLD THREAD AS WAS PLANNED ONCE THE EMAILS STARTED COMING OUT.

Best Buy has a promo running where you get a $10 savings code for each $10 or more order you place with in store pickup (maximum three total transactions).

Promo Link

The orders need to be $10 or more pretax and so ideally to maximize gains you can get $10 eShop or PSN cards (cannot find physical $10 XBL card correct me if I'm wrong). With a maximum of three orders just place 3x single $10 card orders and then we all should get the credits in January and can essentially buy $30 more credit making it $60 credit for $30.

I am sure there are other good ways to use this promo but this seems ideal for most here!

Fine Print:

*Offer valid 12/3/17–12/16/17 on BestBuy.com orders with Store Pickup items totaling $10 or more (before taxes and shipping costs). Limit of 3 qualified transactions (limit of $30 in savings codes) during the promotional period. Limit 1 savings code per customer per transaction. Valid e-mail address must be provided when ordering to receive savings code. Savings code(s) will be e-mailed starting on 1/14/18 and are valid through 2/3/18. Savings code(s) may be redeemed online or in store. Not valid if your order is canceled, your item(s) are returned, or on item(s) that are not available for Store Pickup. Products from the following brands are excluded from this Store Pickup offer: Bose®, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Electrolux, Google, Leap, Sonos, and Wacom. In addition, select televisions, sound bars and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Sony and LG, the Dyson Supersonic, select projectors, select Beats by Dr. Dre, and select headphones and portable speakers by Sony are excluded from the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens if I place order within the promotion period, but I pick up my order after December 16th, does anyone know or think that it still qualifies?

what happens if you buy something and then try to do a price match during the return window? As long as they do it as an adjustment and not a return rebuy would you be ok?

Got John Adams 3 disc blu ray for $9.99 + $1 filler 😇

Mine came in the gold cardboard box version, in mint condition.

Got $15 :br: Planet Earth 2, $80 WD 4TB, and $16 :ps4: Dishonored Death of the Outsider. The first two I was going to order regardless of this deal, though normally I would have just shipped them.

Was holding out til a good dotd or a price error on something i wanted, but it looks like ill just go with 3ds game deal and some more eshop cards. I need to pick up RE7 Gold still, but I dont know if it'll count towards the promo.

Will a $9.99 item work when tax brings it over $10? Or does it have to be over $10 before tax? If so what is a good filler item?

There is no way to tell if anyone did the right thing to qualify for this promo as far as we know. :whee:

The promo link just describes the offer and the basics of store pickup. It doesn't have a button to activate anything or a link to follow to start shopping. I don't think there's a need to visit the promo link to get the deal.

I needed a second switch dock, and saw that BestBuy had their store brand dock+charger for 39 bucks, so I did an in-store pickup for it. The bb dock is working surprisingly well.

I needed a second switch dock, and saw that BestBuy had their store brand dock+charger for 39 bucks, so I did an in-store pickup for it. The bb dock is working surprisingly well.
I got one of those but haven't opened it and still deciding if I want to keep it after reading about the nyko dock shorting out switches.

Does the order need to be picked up by today or is it based on order date? Thinking of doing a final order for Okami but can't get to the store tonight.

Does the order need to be picked up by today or is it based on order date? Thinking of doing a final order for Okami but can't get to the store tonight.
I would try to pick it up today, but the way I read the details of the deal, I think you can get by just placing your order for store pickup by 12/16.

I got one of those but haven't opened it and still deciding if I want to keep it after reading about the nyko dock shorting out switches.
I've been using the insignia dock for a few days now and everything is working fine. I haven't found any online reviews that claim it shorted their switch.

Managed to pick up my PSN card and 2 eShop cards this evening.  I didn't know if they had to be picked up by today, but I did it just to be safe.  I didn't think I was going to make it with the PSN card; I didn't get the "ready to pick up" email until almost noon, despite having been ordered four days ago.

Now to wait for January.  Keeping all related emails just in case.

I've been using the insignia dock for a few days now and everything is working fine. I haven't found any online reviews that claim it shorted their switch.
Yeah I haven't heard anything negative about the insignia dock either. Just overly cautious I guess. Apparently the problem with the nyko dock was the power adapter not being correct voltage. Or people on the internet are lying. Good to hear it's working for you, I'll probably keep it.

Just picked up my 3 items hopefully i get the codes. Got Okami, Doom and a $10 PSN card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just confirmed by a BB Service Rep that orders placed on or before 12/16 and picked up 12/17 or later still qualify for the credit.

How do you know if you qualified?
I ordered 3 items for store Pick-up
#1. Xenoblade 2
#2. $10 PSN
#3. $20 eShop

Picked them up a week ago now (15th or 16th)

How do you know if you qualified?
I ordered 3 items for store Pick-up
#1. Xenoblade 2
#2. $10 PSN
#3. $20 eShop

Picked them up a week ago now (15th or 16th)
Why do you always bump old topics/deals that have been expired for days?

If you picked up your order on or before the 16th then you qualify... not sure what’s so hard to understand about that :/

Deal is dead, yes, but there is discussion/notification for when promo codes go out. OP should lock and reopen when those dates come and/or mod should move to deal graveyard.

Random question but I didn't want to make a new topic for it.  Last night I finally caved and bought GCU online.  It immediately applied to the games I bought at that time and in my order status it says "ready for download."  When I click on the link for the download queue nothing is there.  Aside from the general order confirmation email, I never got a specific email saying I bought GCU.  When I add games to my cart the discount does not apply.  How do I get this activated?

If you have a GCU membership in your cart then it will apply to everything you are buying. You have to wait for it to actually be activated to use it the next time.

Why do you always bump old topics/deals that have been expired for days?

If you picked up your order on or before the 16th then you qualify... not sure what’s so hard to understand about that :/
Oh I understand the terms and conditions of the deal.
But I was wondering I'd there was a confirmation, notification, or something after you qualified..like a follow up email, or something that said you were eligible and will recieve said deal.

As for why I waited so long, I wanted to ask sooner but slipped my mind for a bit. Hopefully, you know how that goes.

A fellow CAG has already made a new topic about this but just in case some people were following this specific one and do not check very often; the emails are starting to come in with the codes. Most of us have received them midday today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back