[Old Rumor - Not happening] REZ we get a re-issue in November for $19.99!!

I just got this game for my dreamcast just the other day. I had no idea how cool this game is!!

I just wish I had it around during my college years....it can be damn trippy!!

I just got this game for my dreamcast just the other day. I had no idea how cool this game is!!

I just wish I had it around during my college years....it can be damn trippy!!

I'm definitely going to pick this up. I missed out on the CC deal and can't find it at TRU. Not going to miss this one.

No, it's only a rumor. If ithis were in fact real, there would've been an announcement a while ago.

hi there is it just re-release?? or is it all of the rex games???

i already own all of the rez games for the gamecube. but i have a friend looking for part 3. so it it just part one or all of the rez games... thanks and is it confirmed yet???

thanks monster

[quote name='monster']i already own all of the rez games for the gamecube.[/quote]

Guh?

Either you know something I don't, or you are mistaking REZ for something Resident Evil related.

[quote name='monster']hi there is it just re-release?? or is it all of the rex games???

i already own all of the rez games for the gamecube. but i have a friend looking for part 3. so it it just part one or all of the rez games... thanks and is it confirmed yet???

thanks monster[/quote]

I hope your joking, but I can't be sure. We aren't discussing the Resident Evil games, but a PS2 music game called "Rez".

Rez is a fun game, not very long but it's a game that you'll find yourself going back to replay every once in a while. It's a very laid back game.

The rumor says that sega will re-release the game but how many stores will actually pick it up? I don't know how stores decide which games to sell; do they always sell the newest games? If stores decide which games to sell, I'm thinking that unless it has the GH logo not many stores will pick it up.

Rez, Rez, Rez

I've never liked Rez. For some reason everyone labels it a music game, but it has as much to do with music as SSX Tricky. It's just a shooter where more and more of the soundtrack drops in as you complete the level. Remember the cropduster shooting mini-game in the first Sonic Adventure? That is exactly what Rez is; lock on to as much as possible and then let the button go.

[quote name='dracula']oh so now the rerelease isnt happening?[/quote]

Arent you reading any of the posts? It's just a rumor!

I can predict the future:

1. Sega re-releases Rez and everyone ignores it, so Sega stops making new copies again..

2. So now gamers successfully again killed any chance of a sequel, and profiteering game hoarders buy up all remaining stock of the re-released Rez.

3. Now suddenly people again wake up and realise how awesome Rez was, but now again it is nowhere to be found except on Ebay for mere $80 buy it now :p

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Skylander7'][quote name='jbroush99']SEGA must check eBay and see what games are in high demand and see there's more money to be made off some of their games. First HOTD 3, now possibly REZ. I'm sure there's others, they just don't come to mind right now.[/quote]

Well... if that's the case, they're blind when it comes to Panzer Dragoon Saga....[/quote]

re-issues, not ports.

if the produced a saturn game, no one would buy it, because 1) not alot of people have saturns and 2)no stores would carry it other than eb and gamestop.

a re-issue is NOTHING but profit for companies, but a port costs money.[/quote]

They already have Saga ported to the PC using an emulator and I imagine they ported that very same emulator to the xbox for Orta. Yes, it'd cost money, but not very much at all. The real question is, would PDS sell worth a Shaq sized Dam as only the hardcore have ever heard of it and ever fewer have played it.

Well, I just got my new issue of GMR and there is a story that says there WILL be a re-release for $19.99. So unless someone pulled a Dan Rather, the story is true.

I'm definitely thinking about picking it up, but I'm worried my ps2 won't be able to play it. It's being a bitch with ICO, so I have a feeling it just hates blue-bottomed discs.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I'm definitely thinking about picking it up, but I'm worried my ps2 won't be able to play it. It's being a bitch with ICO, so I have a feeling it just hates blue-bottomed discs.[/quote]

Get Sony to fix it for Disk reading errors, my use to hate blue bottom disks but I sent it in and now they all work fine.

And I am so going to grap this game.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, I just got my new issue of GMR and there is a story that says there WILL be a re-release for $19.99. So unless someone pulled a Dan Rather, the story is true.[/quote]

thank god! this better be true! Fave game ever (till i start playing katamari)

[quote name='swetooth9']do most ppl want it/like it b/c t's rare or b/c it is actually good?[/quote]

I want it because it became rare, as well as to the fact that I have heard that it's an awesome game.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='swetooth9']do most ppl want it/like it b/c t's rare or b/c it is actually good?[/quote]

I want it because it became rare, as well as to the fact that I have heard that it's an awesome game.[/quote]

Yeah, I got interested b/c it's rare, but everyone seems to like it. I'm sure it'll be worth $20.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='swetooth9']do most ppl want it/like it b/c t's rare or b/c it is actually good?[/quote]

I want it because it became rare, as well as to the fact that I have heard that it's an awesome game.[/quote]

Yeah, I got interested b/c it's rare, but everyone seems to like it. I'm sure it'll be worth $20.[/quote]

I want it because I owned and loved it for Dreamcast, but want the superior version.

I will be getting this rerelease becuase Rez is a good game. I rented it from the local movie store and enjoyed it. However, it is very short and easy.

I was playing it in school today, and needless to say, many were awed by the awesomness. No one knew wtf it was, but they all thought it was cool.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Sneaky, how were you allowed to play the game in school?[/quote]

thats what im saying, man id love too whip out a ps2 with a lcd screen and battery pack and start playing rez in the middle of one of my lectures

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Sneaky, how were you allowed to play the game in school?[/quote]

thats what im saying, man id love too whip out a ps2 with a lcd screen and battery pack and start playing rez in the middle of one of my lectures[/quote]

Are you kidding me, that would be awesome.....At my school, the first sign of a video game and they confiscate it from you.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Sneaky, how were you allowed to play the game in school?[/quote]

thats what im saying, man id love too whip out a ps2 with a lcd screen and battery pack and start playing rez in the middle of one of my lectures[/quote]

Are you kidding me, that would be awesome.....At my school, the first sign of a video game and they confiscate it from you.[/quote]

after it gets confiscated it goes to good use in the teachers lounge

[quote name='dracula']after it gets confiscated it goes to good use in the teachers lounge[/quote]

Yeah, I guess there are nice things about being a teacher.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Sneaky, how were you allowed to play the game in school?[/quote]

Me and 2 friends run an anime club after school. My PS2 was the DVD player, and we had some time to blow before the club started, so i popped in Rez.

[quote name='6669']What happened to $20?[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO *takes another breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *passes out*

That sucks if they're going to sell it for $40 instead of $20.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='6669']What happened to $20?[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO *takes another breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *passes out*

That sucks if they're going to sell it for $40 instead of $20.[/quote]

It's not November yet, is it?

[quote name='6669']What happened to $20?[/quote]

Yeah, it isnt November, I was just asking the re-release date, so dont get too worried!

bread's done
Back