Old School Deal at GameCrazy- 3 for $15, ALL classic games 4/28-End of May

V

Virtua

We got this memo today, apparently starting thursday (the 28th) ALL our used Product that is older than current generation (Xbox, PS2, GameCube, GBA, DS, PSP) Will be 3 for $15. Now I was pretty floored by this, considering gamecrazy doesn't ever do stuff like this. But I read the memo over several times and it mentioned no maximum price for the discount to take place, or any limitations. (although, most stores won't let you use the MVP discount on top of this deal)

It sounds as if you will simply be able to buy any 3 old generation games for $5 each, starting friday.

Now, I've got my hopes up for grabbing the Ogre Battle, Final Fantasy Chronicles, and Vagrant Story we have priced at $29.99 each for a measly $15, but I'm sure there's some catch which wasn't made entirely clear in the memo.

But if it's true.. I am gonna be buying so many PSOne games..

I'll try to keep you guys posted on this, cause if your GameCrazys have any rare/pricier old generation stuff you've been wanting, this could be a great deal.

I went to a GC near me, and they had sold most of the "good" N64 carts already (at 11:30 am) to someone who bought something like 37 of them at once,. He said he was going to sell them on eBay...

Oh well, I found a few game that I was looking for...

[quote name='shipwreck']Yep, I was pretty pleased. There was absolutely nobody at any of the three GC's I went to, and all the clerks said I was the first one to buy anything all day. I really had low expectations going into this one, but I can't believe everything that I found.[/QUOTE]
Which ones did ya go to?

WarioWorld 1
WarioWorld 2
WarioWorld 3
Kirby: Adventures in Dreamland
Kirby: Adventures in Dreamland 2
Bubble Bobble 2.

[quote name='slidecage']what store you go to the maplecrest or the dupont. Both of the stores said they would hold games for people when i asked tuesday.[/QUOTE]

The one on maplecrest held games for me. The one on dupont said they couldn't. Today a guy at dupont said that holding games was against company policy. I got a few good games, so I'm not to upset over it. I need to save more of my money anyways.

[quote name='shipwreck']Well, I'm definitely willing to trade the discs only copy of Arc The Lad Collection that I picked up, but the rest I'm hording! I didn't even mean to buy 2 Arc The Lads but the 1st store I went to had the discs only copy and the 2nd store had the complete copy, so I bought it twice.[/QUOTE]

PMd ya!

[quote name='j-fever']I went to a GC near me, and they had sold most of the "good" N64 carts already (at 11:30 am) to someone who bought something like 37 of them at once,. He said he was going to sell them on eBay...

Oh well, I found a few game that I was looking for...[/QUOTE]

I hope those Ebay bastards get less than they paid for the games. Seriously is it really worth buying a game for $5 and selling it for $15 to 20 on ebay? What a pain in the ass for $15 to $10! Get a fucking job people!

Went to 2 GC and both of them the employess got most of the good stuff for themselves. Plus they had hardly any PS1 games, but they did had plenty of N64. So I got:

Castlevania 64
Legend of Zelda -Orcarina and Majora
Goldeneye
Kirby crystal shards
starcraft 64

Basically took off work today and went to 4 local Game Crazies. I picked the right one to get to first, as it had my best find of the day - complete Valkyrie Profile. The clerk said that someone had come in right as they opened and asked about it, and the clerk thought the sale didn't start until May 1. Hearing this, the guy that wanted it left. I almost feel bad for him... almost.

Here are some of my better finds:

PSX (all complete unless otherwise stated):
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (jewel case with CDs)
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete x2 (jewel case with CDs)
Parasite Eve (non-GH)
Vagrant Story (non-GH)
Valkyrie Profile

All the rest cart only:
NES:
Bubble Bobble
Genghis Khan
Super Dodge Ball

SNES:
Illusion of Gaia
Pirates of Dark Water
Rock 'n Roll Racing
Secret of Evermore
Super Mario Kart
Zelda: A Link to the Past

Genesis:
Phantasy Star 2
Splatterhouse 3
Warsong

GB/GBC:
Blaster Master: Enemy Below
Bust-A-Move 4
Bomberman GB
Deja Vu I & II
Dragon Warrior 3
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Dragon Warrior Monster 2: Cobi's Journey
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Legend II
Harvest Moon GBC
Kirby's Tilt 'n Tumble
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
Mega Man: Dr. Wiley's Revenge
Mega Man IV
Super Mario Bros. DX
Tetris DX
Wario Land II
Wario Land 3

N64:
Aidyn Chronicles
Banjo Tooie
Mario Golf
Mario Kart 64
Ogre Battle 64
Zelda: Majora's Mask (Gold with Hologram)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Gray)

I was only interested in Playstation games and there wasn't much at the Orem, UT store. The only ones I picked up were:

PSX - all disc only

RPG Maker
Trap Gunner
The City of Lost Children

I got these because I vaguely remember thinking they looked interesting at one time or another. If anyone is interested in any of these let me know because I'm sure I won't be wanting to keep them after I've tried them out.

i got the zelda game for N64, but don't have the expansion pack, do they have it for sale at place like Gamerush ( i still have tons of credit there), how much would it go for? thanx

Since everyone else is here is what I got:

NES
Final Fantasy

SNES
Zelda: A Link to The Past (2x)

N64
Mario Golf (2x)
Mario Kart 64

PSONE
Hot Shots Golf (Complete)
Torneko (Complete)
Saga Frontier 2 (Complete)
Spyro Year of The Dragon (Complete)
Metal Gear Solid (Complete)
Grandia (Missing Manual)

DC
Railroad Tycoon 2 (Complete)
Jedi Power Battles (Complete)
Samba De Amigo (Complete) no Maracas

[quote name='Indiana']I hope those Ebay bastards get less than they paid for the games. Seriously is it really worth buying a game for $5 and selling it for $15 to 20 on ebay? What a pain in the ass for $15 to $10! Get a fucking job people![/QUOTE]

While I'm not in favor of hoarding I'd say that it's deffinitely worth it for that kind of profit. I mean, how long does it take to post an auction, 5 minutes? and you makes $10-$15 in profit. That's totally worth it. Of course, most of these games really won't sell for much more than $5 once shipping is calculated.

I went to another location near my friends house because i had to run an errand there. The selection was ok, but the guy showed me the backstock list and i got several great titles:

Banjo+kazooie, Super metroid, LttP, Dr mario/tetris, Bionic Commando GBC, Tales of Destiny

The thing i wanted most on the list of course was not in stock: Suikoden 2!!

I told them a 6-pack was on me if they could find it in thier backstock, we searched thru piles and piles to no avail...

Im %100 positive that noone had been to this location today and picked thru the selection, and noone there was noone interested in the old games(about 15 people in the store too).

I am going to the nearest GC to me here in a few minutes, but if anyone happens to land or see any copies of Persona or Persona 2 for PSX, doesn't matter if it's disc only or not, and is willing to sell them to me for price close to what they paid or trade for some of the stuff I get (*crosses fingers*), PM me. ^_^ I have been searching for these games at reasonable prices for awhile to no avail.

Here's my list. I wound up stopping at 4 Gamecrazys tonight!

NES (cart only)
Donkey Kong 3

Genesis (cart only)
Phantasy Star III

Super Nintendo (cart only)
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country 3
Bust-a-Move
Tetris & Dr. Mario

Dreamcast
Skies of Arcadia (disc and manual only, no artwork)
Resident Evil 3
Marvel vs Capcom 2

N64 (cart only unless noted)
Snowboard Kids (box & cart)
Killer Instinct Gold (box & cart)
Kirby 64 (box & cart)
Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut
(3) Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
(2) Paper Mario
Shadowgate 64
Bust a Move 2 Arcade Edition
(2) Mario Party 3
Snowboard Kids 2

Playstation 1

Disc Only
Tomba 2 (Hollywood sticker)
Point Blank 2
Ehrgeiz (Hollywood sticker)
Brave Fencer Musashi (Hollywood sticker)
Point Blank (disc and manual)
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Breath of Fire III
Xenogears (non-GH)
Clock Tower
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (disc and manual)
Legend of Mana
Parasite Eve II (discs and manual)
Clock Tower 2 (disc and manual)

Complete
Time Crisis
Final Fantasy IX
Star Ocean The Second Story
Alone in the Dark
Clock Tower

I only had 20 bucks to spare but I still got a great deal. I got Kirby 64 (30) Yoshi's story(14) and Dragon warrior monsters(14), which i've been wanting forever.

This was indeed a kick ass sale, I saved. 45 ish bucks.

Edit: This was in Roseville, CA

I was surprised at the haul I pulled in. There was no signage about the sale, and the employees said I was the only one in for it when I bought a few at 11:30. I didn't have much cash, so I only picked up:

PSX (all disc only)
Front Mission 3
Bust A Groove 1
Tecmo Deception 3

A damn good haul...saw a few other games I wanted, but I didn't have $15 more bucks =)

Man, I really wanna pick up some more games. But I need money. Augghhh!!

lol

Its too bad theres only 1 GameCrazy near me. And that one hasnt even been open a year.

[quote name='Indiana']I hope those Ebay bastards get less than they paid for the games. Seriously is it really worth buying a game for $5 and selling it for $15 to 20 on ebay? What a pain in the ass for $15 to $10! Get a fucking job people![/QUOTE]

I would assume that a lot of the people that do that are kids with no jobs. If they're adults, then it's just depressing. But when you're a kid, you have a lot of time, and money is hard to come by. I remember when I was 15 and going out for a $10 dinner with friends was a big deal. Now I'm 27 and my rent is $2400 per month. I don't think I could have even conceived of paying this much back then.

THANKS CAG and OP!! :D

I hit 3 SoCal locations this morning/afternoon: Alhambra, Rosemead, and the one on Valley Blvd ( off the 10fwy )

'Got:

N64
-Paper Mario ( complete! w/box )
-Mario Tennis
-Kirby & the Crystal Shards

SNES
-Chrono Trigger!
-Kirby's Dream Land 3
-Actraiser

Ahhh... i love this site ^_^

Well, today I went to GameCrazy. Picked up Stella Deus, and then asked about the 3 for $15 deal. He confirmed there was such, but then said it wasn't in their registry, thus they couldn't do the deal for me. He went on to say that other GameCrazy stores in the vicinity had problems also.

Either he's lying for their other employees to reap the benefits, or it's true. Meh. I'll go back on May 1st... hopefully they didn't steal everything good?

Where in Minnesota are you? My gamecrazy was cool.

Also, if anyone here needs Majora's Mask it's the only game I'm stuck with (thought someone I know might want it) and I don't want to end up being a jerk and reselling it, so I'm looking to swap.

PM me if you're interested at all please.

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']Well, today I went to GameCrazy. Picked up Stella Deus, and then asked about the 3 for $15 deal. He confirmed there was such, but then said it wasn't in their registry, thus they couldn't do the deal for me. He went on to say that other GameCrazy stores in the vicinity had problems also.

Either he's lying for their other employees to reap the benefits, or it's true. Meh. I'll go back on May 1st... hopefully they didn't steal everything good?[/QUOTE]

There was a problem ringing it up when my friend bought some games (worked fine for me for some reason). They had to manually input the prices on what he got. Just ask the cashier to input the price by hand.

I did alright

PS1 (mint and complete)
RPG Maker
Dragon Valor

Cart only everything else

Genny
Shining in the Darkness

SNES
EVO
Ultima False Prophet
UN Squadron

N64
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis
Majora's Mask

They had a lot of games I would have gotten but had some label damage (like aerobiz!). The also have a TON of GB/GBC games that I have no idea if they are any good, gonna do a bit of research tonight and take another trip tomorrow. They also had mint and complete copies of Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and that were on hold for some mysterious person, I'll try and pry them away tomorrow as well

Edit: There was another dude there at the same time that also scored some good games like Soul Blazer and Shadowrun

Edit 2: Here are some of the gameboy/gameboy color games I jotted down. Recommendations are appreciated:

Deja Vu 1/2
Harvest Moon
Pokemon Yellow
Heroes of Might/Magic
Mysterium
Legend of the River King
Bust a Move 4
Bust a Move Millenium
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
Metal Gear Solid
Revelations...Atlus? Revelations Series? On the fucking GAMEBOY?!

Dave

I spent the day at work conferring with my friends on what all cool games to look for and perhaps set my expectations too high. There was teh usual batch of crap and none of the rare gems you guys are posting about. Like Starcraft64, Command and Conquer 64, Gunstar Heroes, Toejam & Earl, Earthworm Jim, Shadowrun all came to mind but I only ended up walking away with:

N64
-Duke Nukem64
-Doom64
-Super Smash Bros

Sega Genesis
-Jungle Strike
-Vectorman2
-Eternal Champions

I doubt I'll bother checking any others as the guy there said they'd been pretty well cleaned out but its good to see the CAGs are scoring some good finds with this sale. Rock on.

I hit 2 GC's in the Nashville area this afternoon. Still plenty of good stuff left too.

Most of this is available for sale or trade if anyone wants it.

PS1:

1x Vagrant Story (Complete)
1x Vagrant Story (Disks Only)
1x Final Fantasy Chronicles (Complete)
1x Final Fantasy Chronicles (Disks Only)
1x Legend of Mana (Disk Only)
1x Vandal Hearts (Disk Only)
1x Vandal Hearts 2 (Disk Only)
1x Armored Core: Project Phantom (Disk Only)

N64:

2x Pokemon Puzzle League
1x Bomberman Heros
1x Mario Party 3
1x Mario Kart 64
2x Paper Mario
2x Super Smash Brothers
2x Kirby 64
1x Starcraft 64
1x Banjo Kazooie
1x Banjo Tooie
1x Worms Armageddon
1x Yoshi's Story
1x Body Harvest (I know it probably sucks, I've just always wanted to play it for some reason)

SNES:

1x Zelda: LttP
1x Donky Kong Country
1x Tetris / Dr. Mario
1x Super Mario Kart

NES:

1x Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
1x Zelda II: Adventure of Link

Gameboy Color:

1x Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX

The only ones I absolutely want to keep are LoZ:LttP and Worms Armageddon for N64. The rest I can trade or sell if the offer is right. PM me if interested.

Thanks CAG for posting this awesome deal!

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']Well, today I went to GameCrazy. Picked up Stella Deus, and then asked about the 3 for $15 deal. He confirmed there was such, but then said it wasn't in their registry, thus they couldn't do the deal for me. He went on to say that other GameCrazy stores in the vicinity had problems also.

Either he's lying for their other employees to reap the benefits, or it's true. Meh. I'll go back on May 1st... hopefully they didn't steal everything good?[/QUOTE]

it seems for those people who had an expired 10% off card its giving problems. My card exp april 24 and they had to do all the things by hand. they was putting more stuff out on the shelfs and im tempted to go back tomorrow to see what new stuff they stuck out. PRobally wont though 21 games is more then enough (and they dont have any RPGS all of them were on hold)

[quote name='mdm']Where in Minnesota are you? My gamecrazy was cool.

Also, if anyone here needs Majora's Mask it's the only game I'm stuck with (thought someone I know might want it) and I don't want to end up being a jerk and reselling it, so I'm looking to swap.

PM me if you're interested at all please.[/QUOTE]

Blaine, in the Anoka-Hennipen region, 2 miles away from the Northtown Mall.

And yeah, I asked the guy if he could input without the registry having to see it, but he denied. I might just go tomorrow instead of Sunday, since I really want to get some of those expensive PS1 games that i've missed. ^_^

[quote name='slidecage']it seems for those people who had an expired 10% off card its giving problems. My card exp april 24 and they had to do all the things by hand. they was putting more stuff out on the shelfs and im tempted to go back tomorrow to see what new stuff they stuck out. PRobally wont though 21 games is more then enough (and they dont have any RPGS all of them were on hold)[/QUOTE]

My card doesn't expire until June, so I don't think that's the problem, but hopefully they have some good old games there. ^_^

[quote name='JohnSexton']I hit 2 GC's in the Nashville area this afternoon. Still plenty of good stuff left too.

Most of this is available for sale or trade if anyone wants it.

PS1:

1x Vagrant Story (Complete)
1x Vagrant Story (Disks Only)
1x Final Fantasy Chronicles (Complete)
1x Final Fantasy Chronicles (Disks Only)
1x Legend of Mana (Disk Only)
1x Vandal Hearts (Disk Only)
1x Vandal Hearts 2 (Disk Only)
1x Armored Core: Project Phantom (Disk Only)

N64:

2x Pokemon Puzzle League
1x Bomberman Heros
1x Mario Party 3
1x Mario Kart 64
2x Paper Mario
2x Super Smash Brothers
2x Kirby 64
1x Starcraft 64
1x Banjo Kazooie
1x Banjo Tooie
1x Worms Armageddon
1x Yoshi's Story
1x Body Harvest (I know it probably sucks, I've just always wanted to play it for some reason)

SNES:

1x Zelda: LttP
1x Donky Kong Country
1x Tetris / Dr. Mario
1x Super Mario Kart

NES:

1x Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
1x Zelda II: Adventure of Link

Gameboy Color:

1x Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX

The only ones I absolutely want to keep are LoZ:LttP and Worms Armageddon for N64. The rest I can trade or sell if the offer is right.

PM me if interested.

Thanks CAG for posting this awesome deal![/QUOTE]

Odd.. which Nashville store was it? The jerk of a district manager hoarded some..

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']has anyone tried any of the GCs in Beaverton, OR yet?

If so, are they still worth going to?[/QUOTE]

I went to the two that are on the 10. And I went to one in Tigard (by my house).

I only looked at the PSx stuff. They had lots of old stuff, but I was looking specifically for PSx RPGs.

Might be worth a trip . . .

I managed to get

GB
Dragon Warrior I & II
Super Mario Bros. DX
Tetris DX
Wario Land 2

N64
Diddy Kong Racing
Majora's Mask
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
The New Tetris

[quote name='Scorch']Odd.. which Nashville store was it? The jerk of a district manager hoarded some..[/QUOTE]

I went to the one on Franklin Road around 11:30 and the one on Gallatin Pike at 12:30 or so.

I was the first one to come for the sale at the Franklin store, but the guy at the Gallatin Pike store said some guy had come in just before me and got Secret of Mana for SNES.

They still had plenty of good stuff at both stores though...make sure you ask them to print out lists of their stock. They had far less than half of their total stock actually displayed in the cases.

I had a great day

all PSOne games are disc only
Vagrant Story
Mr. Driller
Ace Combat 3
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Ergheiz (for trading)
Ogre Battle

N64 carts
Mario Tennis
Killer Instinct Gold
007 World is Not Enough (one of those odd games I was addicted to on a friends' N64)

:) very good day, just need time to play them.. vagrant story looks awesome though.

[quote name='JohnSexton']I went to the one on Franklin Road around 11:30 and the one on Gallatin Pike at 12:30 or so.

I was the first one to come for the sale at the Franklin store, but the guy at the Gallatin Pike store said some guy had come in just before me and got Secret of Mana for SNES.

They still had plenty of good stuff at both stores though...make sure you ask them to print out lists of their stock. They had far less than half of their total stock actually displayed in the cases.[/QUOTE]

Nice. That must of been out of the DM's reach. He called the Smyrna and Antioch stores while I was in the store.. what a jerk. I'm broke, I found 9 great rare N64 games that i've wanted for a while, i'm completely done.. i'll pass on the info though, thanks :)

Man, I got hooked on Paper Mario today.. that game is awesome.. I had no idea it'd be like Mario RPG.. I love Mario RPG, I played it the other day actually.. can't wait to play mroe Paper Mario tomorrow.. definately not tonight, i'm too tired.. woke up early for this sale!

I got ASll complete unless otherwise

Dreamcast
Death Crimson OX
Crayz Taxi 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2
Soul Calibur
Sega Smashpack Volume 1
The King of Fighters Evolution
Shemmue
Sonic Shuffle(Disc only)
San Franisco Rush 2049(Disc only)
Demolition Racer No Exit(Disc only)
Roadsters(Disc only)

Playstation complete unless otherwise

Medevil
Railroad Tycoon 2
Silent Bomber
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
Time Crisis Project Titan
Point Blank 3
Area 51
Darkstalkers 3
Yu Gi Oh!Forbidden Memories
Legend of Legaia
RPG Marker(Disc only)
Time Crisis(Disc only)
Lunar 1(Discs only)
Front Mission 3(Disc only)
Saga Frontier 2(Disc only)
Megaman x4(Disc only)
Megaman 8(Disc only)
Ehrgeiz(Disc only)
Intelligent Cube(Disc only)
Megaman x6(Disc only)
Star Ocean 2(Discs only)

Nintendo 64 cartiage only unless otherwise

Kirby 64
Killer Instinct Gold
Paper Mario
Golden Nugget
Zelda Majora's Mask
Super Smash Brothers
Magical Tetris Challenge
Mario Party 3
Mario Golf(Sealed New)

Super Nintendo cartiage only

Roman of the Three Kingdoms 4
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Contry 2
Prince of Persia 2

[quote name='ilovemyapplesduh']I got ASll complete unless otherwise

Dreamcast
Death Crimson OX
Crayz Taxi 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2
Soul Calibur
Sega Smashpack Volume 1
The King of Fighters Evolution
Shemmue
Sonic Shuffle(Disc only)
San Franisco Rush 2049(Disc only)
Demolition Racer No Exit(Disc only)
Roadsters(Disc only)

Playstation complete unless otherwise

Medevil
Railroad Tycoon 2
Silent Bomber
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
Time Crisis Project Titan
Point Blank 3
Area 51
Darkstalkers 3
Yu Gi Oh!Forbidden Memories
Legend of Legaia
RPG Marker(Disc only)
Time Crisis(Disc only)
Lunar 1(Discs only)
Front Mission 3(Disc only)
Saga Frontier 2(Disc only)
Megaman x4(Disc only)
Megaman 8(Disc only)
Ehrgeiz(Disc only)
Intelligent Cube(Disc only)
Megaman x6(Disc only)
Star Ocean 2(Discs only)

Nintendo 64 cartiage only unless otherwise

Kirby 64
Killer Instinct Gold
Paper Mario
Golden Nugget
Zelda Majora's Mask
Super Smash Brothers
Magical Tetris Challenge
Mario Party 3
Mario Golf(Sealed New)

Super Nintendo cartiage only

Roman of the Three Kingdoms 4
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Contry 2
Prince of Persia 2[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should try trading them in the trading forum.

Oh wait...

Dave

Don't forget to check Saturn, Game Gear etc as they may have some of those (one of mine did but they were in back but they had a list up front). These were in oklahoma city metro.

I got

N64
----------------
Excitebike 64
Paper Mario
Pokemon Snap
Resident Evil 2
Legend of Zelda:OOT

Dreamcast
------------------
Ecco the dolphin

I went to the Game Crazy in Apex NC and picked up (disc or cart only)

Megaman Xtreme (GB)
Megaman Xtreme 2 (GBC)
Bomberman GB (GB)
Elemental Gearbolt (PS)
Dragon Warrior VII (PS)
Paper Mario (N64)
Yoshi Story (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
and
SUPER MARIO RPG (SNES)

Thanks OP and CAG.

$170 in games for $49 with tax.

I picked up:

N64
Mario Tennis x 2 (1 for me, 1 for trade/sell) - $25
Mario Golf x 2 (1 for me, 1 for trade/sell) - $25
Kirby 64 - $30

DC
Grandia II - $13

I also picked up Shenmue for DC (I didn't have one), but it goes for $5 all the time at the GameCrazy I go to.

Grand total paid: $35. Not too shabby.

I went to five stores throughout the day today. Four had good stuff, one had nothing, so I'm thinking the employees got to that one. It was also a poorly set up store, I probably wouldn't go there normally. One of the stores I went to wasn't even inside a hollywood video. It was actually bigger than ebgames, or Gamestop.

Anyway all the stores really had jack squat as far as complete games go, but I still got a lot of stuff I've been wanting to pick up, and some stuff for my wife, sister and cousins. Maybe I can find some boxes and stuff on e-bay.

Here's my score and what the reg price was (some of which was still rediculous)

NES
Baseball stars 14.99
Casino Kid 7.99
Marble Madness 7.99

SNES
Zelda: A link to the Past 19.99
Super Punch Out 14.99
Mario Is Missing 7.99
Sim Earth 19.99
Super Mario RPG 24.99
Secret of Evermore 14.99

N64
Mario Kart 64 24.99
Dr Mario 64 19.99
Paper Mario 29.99
Mario Party 14.99
Mario Party 2 24.99
Mario Party 3 34.99
Star Craft 64 34.99
Pokemon Stadium 2 29.99
Kirby 64 29.99
Zelda Majora's Mask (X2 one was complete in Mint) 29.99
Aidyn Cronicles 29.99
Shadow Gate 64 14.99
Super Smash Bros 24.99
Mario Golf 24.99
Mario Tennis 24.99

Gameboy Color
Zelda Oracle of Ages 12.99
Zelda Links Awakening 14.99
Buffy the Vampire Slayer 19.99
Dragon Warrior 3 14.99
Dragon Warrior Monster 14.99
Dragon Warrior Monster 2 12.99
Mario Golf 19.99
Tetris DX 19.99
Battleship 12.99
Wario Land 14.99
Wario Land 2 19.99
Wario Land 3 19.99
Heroes of Might and Magic 14.99

Dreamcast
Dragon Riders 12.99 (complete)
Record of Lodoss War 19.99
Grandia II 12.99 (complete mint)

Playstation
Intelligent Cube 19.99
Hot Shots Golf 2 9.99
Yu-Gi-OH Forbidden Memories (x2 one is a gold cover?) 14.99
Final Fantasy Tactics 9.99
Vagrant Story 19.99
Front Mission 3 19.99

Grand total before sale: 913.53 (plus tax)
Total Spent $240 (plus tax)

That's if I calculated correctly that is.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

Me and my buddy got screwed today at the same store I was able to convert earlier today....This is what happens when you get a different stooge....so now we have games held for tomorrow b/c allegedly when he tried to activate the off the computer says it's not effective until tommorrow....ughh........

Wow all the people getting nice rpg's im so jealous haha. I could only get to one of the 5 stores around here. Am i the only one who thinks i got an awesome find with

Point Blank 2 (complete w/gun)

i guess it just reminds of of being in an arcade in my dads bowling alley

Wow some of your got some really good hauls. Here's mine from the Yorba Linda, CA Game Crazy (all loose):

N64:
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario

PSX:
Vagrant Story
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Dragon Warrior VII
Legend of Mana

SNES:
Breath of Fire II

I'm looking to trade these for a few items I'm looking for. PM me so I can check your list if interested. [/Thread Hijack] :)

Sweet Deal:

I picked up today:

SNES:
Zelda
Super Metroid

N64:
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Kirby 64
Snowboard Kids 2
Paper Mario

over $150 for $30 :D

going to hit up the other store in my area tomorrow...Thanks for the heads up on this monumental deal :O

bread's done
Back