old

Added some information about Keio Flying Squadron, see the first post for details. It'll be returned next week if nobody wants it.

My tradelist is #14 on Google if you search for 'Keio Flying Squadron'. Too bad my copy isn't in great shape.

My ebay list is #2 on Google if you search for 'ebay extravaganza'. I haven't auctioned anything in months, its too bad.

Last call for Keio, its going back to the store on Tuesday.

As for NHL99, I'd rather make it part of another deal, its probably not worth the cost of shipping. I really only want it for a song thats on the disc.

Last day for Keio, I'm printing out the shipping label tonight and it'll be gone with tomorrow morning's mail, if nobody wants it.

This is the absolute, final, 100% last chance for Keio before I return it. Its in the box right now, with a shipping label on it. It was supposed to be mailed today, but I missed the mailman. Mailman gets here at noon, get here first with an offer if you want it.

Hey again.

Noticed you have a Hoshigami case and manual which would go great w/ my Hoshigami disc only. :) Let me know if I have anything you might want to trade for that.

Thanks.

Well, that's a slice of dog nog. Oh well, I'll probably check you again later and if I see something else I was looking for, I'll letcha know.

[quote name='PlantDryad123']I got a couple of new pc cooling fans if you are interested.[/QUOTE]
I actually just ordered some Yate Loons from Jab-Tech. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back