old

Just added some bundles, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for other ones... Help me help you make a deal!

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Do u still have rez by any chance or growlanser deluxe? How much are u asking for legend of mana disc only and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for xbox/ps2?[/QUOTE]
Rez is pending, buyer has stated he will buy it but hasn't paid. If the deal falls through, it will be available, but I would consider it sold at this point.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Xbox is $40, for PS2 is $35.

Legend of Mana is $18

I'm undecided if I want to part ways with Growlanser Deluxe, I would trade/sell it if I get a good return on it, but I don't think I'll get what I'm looking for, and I'd rather keep it in that case.

[quote name='Kung-JewFighter']i like fable and SNES ogrebattle i have paypal[/QUOTE]
Feel free to make an offer.

[quote name='levi333']CML for Ogre Battle SNES please.[/QUOTE]
I don't see anything on your list that I'm looking for, I'd listen to a cash offer, or I'd reconsider later if you added anything to your list.

[quote name='kimsh0t']cml and pm me[/QUOTE]
Not quite sure what you're interested in... I didn't see much that I'm looking for on your tradelist.

CML Interested in:

Robot Alchemic Drive (used, complete)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Dark Cloud (used, complete) is it NGH ???

Heya dafoomie, I don't know if you got my PM, but I still am interested in getting the following titles.

Skygunner (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid (GB)
Dragon Warrior & Lufia bundle

Check my list or quote me a price.

[quote name='shrike4242']jlarlee might be looking for one of your Xboxes, might be worth checking with him.[/QUOTE]
I think he's trying to use his Gamecube to get one, but I'll talk to him.

bread's done
Back