old

I'm having a limited time DVD Blowout, my brother wants to unload part of his collection and he almost traded these in at EB. They're all in pretty good shape.

[quote name='DarkSayian']hey im interested in these 2 snes games. can you CML for a trade if possible?[/quote]
Which two? Theres lots of stuff I'd be interested in on your list.

Oh, its in your title. Mario RPG would be extremely difficult to get off me, since its complete. But Ogre Battle could go for a reasonable trade.

Elemental Gearbolt, Vanguard Bandits, Last Blade 2, Rez, Mario 64 DS (though its pending out), and maybe Raycrisis or Raystorm are all interesting, mostly Last Blade 2 and Rez though. Not sure I'd have enough outside of Ogre Battle that you'd want for those though.

hmm i dont really wanna trade a whole lot for a snes game if you know what i mean but i am interested in it though here my updated list of what i see that i like.

Dreamcast PsOne PS2 Snes
Grandia 2 Valkyrie Profile Ico Mario RPG
Gunbird 2 Ogre Battle
Power Stone 2
Project Justice
StarLancer

what condition is valkyrie profile in is it complete? also i am very interested in the dreamcast stuff because im looking for some games to play lol i can trade raycrisis, silouette mirage, trap gunner, last blade 2
outtrigger, but elemental gearbolt will be hard to get Vanguard too and i have not seen a trade good enough for Rez yet its THE rarest ps2 game. but get back to me on this stuff okay

I added a couple things, removed things that were traded in. I hope EB has another no restrictions trade-in deal, have to get rid of these old sports games.

[quote name='dafoomie']Added a couple things, I do need some cash for a somewhat large purchase and I'd like to avoid selling the DS, even though I might anyway.[/QUOTE]
If you do decide to sell, let me know, I've been looking for one.

[quote name='joevan07']If you do decide to sell, let me know, I've been looking for one.[/QUOTE]
Depends on what you're offering.

[quote name='dafoomie']Depends on what you're offering.[/QUOTE]

$10,a bottle of booze and a hooker sound good to you? lol, I dunno what a used DS goes for.

If theres anyone I haven't responded to yet, I'm sorry, I've been sick. I'm trying to get all PM's answered now, if I haven't responded to you yet, you might want to remind me just in case.

Added some rare shit to the list, serious offers only, please. I don't really want to sell/trade some of them, but I will get rid of at least one.

[quote name='Friedle']Does the Rurouni Kenshin OVA boxet have the Director's Cut versions in it?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. How can you tell? I'll look it up and get back to you.

interested in the following games, please cml and pm me if you see anything, thanks.

Playstation 2:
Grandia Xtreme
Suikoden III

GB/GBA:
Breath of Fire II
Sword of Mana
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Metal Gear Solid GBC
Lufia: The Legend Returns GBC
Dragon Warrior 1 and 2 GBC

Dreamcast
Starlancer