old

[quote name='cyberlian']get ready for the bump![/quote]Is it time to start the flame war already? Okay then.

check my list for paper mario. i also have MvC2 disc only but i might return it cuz i got a complete one now. It cost me 35 so maybe paper mario and some money?

Haves:

Bangai-O - CD ONLY
Mars Matrix - CD ONLY
Suikoden III case
DC AV Cables
Gradius III & IV
Gradius Breakdown DVD
Terry Hat
KOF MI New

Can get: XBOX with Sam Drive

PM me if you are intrested

I'm guessing you aren't interested in taking Gamecube games for trade? I have a like-new Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the Cube that I wanted to trade for your used copy of Ninja Gaiden.

I don't have a Gamecube, so not at this time, no. Trading for a Gamecube would be a different story, but I don't see myself buying one in the near future with the DS and PSP coming out.

I'm interested in the following:

Playstation 2
King of Fighters 00/01 (sealed)
Grandia Xtreme (used, complete)

Dreamcast
Power Stone 2 (used, complete) (trade only)

NES
Final Fantasy I
Legend of Zelda (gold cartridge)
Adventures of Link (grey cartridge)
Captain Skyhawk
Crystalis

CML in my sig.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Rise from your grave!!![/quote]
Yeah, I haven't been bumping this for a while. No one is really interested in much... Its terrible.

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='zionoverfire']Rise from your grave!!![/quote]
Yeah, I haven't been bumping this for a while. No one is really interested in much... Its terrible.[/quote]

That's to bad, I get plenty of offers, although I'd prefer no offers to the majority of them. :lol:

Added a couple things, I do need some cash for a somewhat large purchase and I'd like to avoid selling the DS, even though I might anyway.

bread's done
Back