OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary is still on hold for ya! Locked up tight.

And Demon's Souls is awesome. I'm sure you have read about it. There is nothing that you can easily compare it to. You will die. A LOT. And it is frustrating for a while. But I have never felt such a sense of accomplishment in a video game than I did when I finally got through a stage.
The co-op is truly interesting and a lot of fun. It can be funny at times and the notes left could also be a trick - example: A guy writes a note directly on the spot where a boulder will fall on you if you sit too long - But it is a lot of fun.
The only negative part is that you can't talk to the people your playin with.
I would definitely recommend the game. At least try it - it isn't for everybody.
I unfortunately just sold mine - so I can't help ya out there. But definitely an A+ in my book.

It's a pretty fun game. I didn't get too far into it. I will eventually - maybe I'll buy it back from you sometime down the road! But the mythology story definitely is pretty cool.

*Daily check and bump for this thread*

Yup, I got the Fringe season 1 on BluRay, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, 3 DS & 2 Wii games, and about 20 Steam games :) Not to mention all the cool stuff I traded for on here :lol:.

hey brotha, sounds like an action packed week!
Nothing on Steam yet - actually just sent in my computer for a repair - the casing was cracked...
I'll let you know when I do though

It's an HP laptop - it looks like a screw came loose on the hinge where the screen connects. it looked easy enough to take care of, but I didn't want to tear it apart so I decided to send it out and not see if for 4-8 weeks!
But thanks for the thought - next time in California, I'll be sure to pick up some spare parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back