OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='OldSchool77']
...and what happened to the CML links ?![/QUOTE]

I was wondering this as well, I guess since the marketplace launched they are trying to phase out the old trading system. I assume that Cheapy will find a way to bring them back soon though.
Also bump. :)

hey hey hey!!!
What's goin on? Sorry I havnt been around in a while. Things have gotten pretty hectic by me. Between school and Career Hunting - I havn't spent a minute of free time on the computer.
Speaking of which, do you happen to know anyone that is possibly hiring for a sales/ marketing position? Trying to network and make as many connections as possible, thought this might be a decent place to try?

Anyway - what's new here? Have I missed anything?

Bump...

Chainsaw you don't have a link to your list :whistle2:s but I'll look around and see if I can find it. Deadbodyman I added you to my friends list, and thanks for the update on Samus :cool:

so no email notifications for posts on my threads anymore huh? I should have some time this week to get back here and figure some of the new things out.

but I heard the same thing about used car places - people dont have money to buy new right now.

but I actually got a job at this place called RedFrogEvents. check out the website - im havin a blast there already. We host these races all over the country. This week some time I will do a some blitz marketing on this site for it - see if I can get some takers on the Warrior Dash (http://warriordash.com/). it's a pretty sweet time.

anyway - talk to ya soon brotha

Interesting site, I've never heard of warrior dash before. Maybe if I was still in shape I'd try it but I haven't run since the '90s and that was only to get to class on time :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Deadbodyman I added you to my friends list, and thanks for the update on Samus :cool:[/QUOTE]

YAY, I HAZ FRIEND!!!

Oh, and I didn't get a chance to send out your lowball winnings today, I just honestly didn't feel like going out in the snow, so I called in a sick day and played Mass Effect 2 for six hours straight. :D

Thanks deadbodyman ...now what did I order again?:lol:. Just kidding, I've been keeping an eye on the weather back east and I can honestly say that if I lived there I would have to work from home because I wouldn't want to go outside. I like visiting the snow but after a few days I get tired of it and miss being able to walk around without being bundled up.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, when are you gonna update you're list, it looks like it could use a bit of a makeover.[/QUOTE]

I'll try to get around to it this weekend since it's supposed to rain ;)

I have edited my list to keep it up to date but I do need to get rid of stuff that I've traded or sold. I also need to add my comic collection that i have lost interest in and haven't added to in several years :cry:.

hey man - how are you?! Sorry I haven't been on in a while...
I used to laugh at people who said "work's been crazy" but jesus..... work has been fuckin crazy!! I have no free time when I am there, and when I am home the last thing I want to do is stare at a computer any more.

I will definitely make some time to get on here more - I miss this place!

But hows everything going? I will take a look at Steam another time and check it out - what kind of game do you have?

ps - Thanks for keeping it for me. You're a true (internet) friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back