OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marella152']hey man - how are you?! Sorry I haven't been on in a while...
I used to laugh at people who said "work's been crazy" but jesus..... work has been fuckin crazy!! I have no free time when I am there, and when I am home the last thing I want to do is stare at a computer any more.

I will definitely make some time to get on here more - I miss this place!

But hows everything going? I will take a look at Steam another time and check it out - what kind of game do you have?

ps - Thanks for keeping it for me. You're a true (internet) friend!!![/QUOTE]

I figured that you were busy with the new job :lol:. Everyone I know has been pretty busy lately so other than a short hike and a few trips to the movies I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I almost forgot, I have been watching the Olympics and playing several games whenever I get the chance.

I still have the two games because my other friends already owned them so it's not a big deal, the two Steam games are: Bioshock 1 and one of the episodes from Half-life 2. They are both FPS so I hope that you like that genre, let me know what your Steam ID is when you create it ;).

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...
I have a mild case of food poisoning :whistle2:& so no thread update this weekend :(.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, feel better soon!

Bump...

Thanks deadbodyman I'm finally feeling better, no more :puke:. I usually have a cast iron stomach but I guess week old fast food salsa was just too much. Hopefully I didn't miss any really good deals while I was offline

Thanks deadbodyman I'm finally feeling better, no more :puke:. I usually have a cast iron stomach but I guess week old fast food salsa was just too much. Hopefully I didn't miss any really good deals while I was offline[/QUOTE]

The only really good deal that you missed out on was the TRU 50% off glitch. Buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 along with another new release game and get both 50% off. Sadly I think the deal is dead now.

Thanks for the bumps guys, glad I didn't miss any awesome deals. Since the new month has started and this month is my birthday:) I'm going to allow myself to buy two new games.

I already pre-ordered GOW III so i think that I will try to get AvP for the PC. Either that or I will see if Darksiders goes on sale soon.

Hi...

Here's a bump, and didn't I PM you last week? Could have been when you were sick. I was curious about a couple things on your list, asked for a quote.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks for the bumps guys, glad I didn't miss any awesome deals. Since the new month has started and this month is my birthday:) I'm going to allow myself to buy two new games.

I already pre-ordered GOW III so i think that I will try to get AvP for the PC. Either that or I will see if Darksiders goes on sale soon.[/QUOTE]

Darksiders wasn't anything great IMO, it will probably drop in price pretty quickly so I'd wait to get it if I were you.

[quote name='teknikalei']Hi...

Here's a bump, and didn't I PM you last week? Could have been when you were sick. I was curious about a couple things on your list, asked for a quote.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump teknikalei, I checked my PM's and didn't see any from you. Please re-send your PM or just post it here, I check my list fairly often ;).

Thanks for the info deadbodyman, I'll wait until the next holiday to see if it goes on sale then. Just for that I will have to get a few extra pixelart from you as Easter gifts for my nieces :D.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks for the info deadbodyman, I'll wait until the next holiday to see if it goes on sale then. Just for that I will have to get a few extra pixelart from you as Easter gifts for my nieces :D.[/QUOTE]

Wait for Gamestop's gamedays sale, they might have it for cheaper. Either that or wait a couple more weeks and target will start clearancing them out. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a cheap copy for you.

Bump...

Thanks deadbodyman, I only cleaned up the traded/sold items and added some comics. I have several hundred comics to list from the 80s and 90s but I don't know if anybody is interested in them. If anyone is interested in older Marvel or DC comics that I didn't list just PM me ;)

i tried playing syphon filter, which i believe has similar controls and didnt like aiming with the face buttons. but maybe ill check out resistance

[quote name='buffdrew84']i tried playing syphon filter, which i believe has similar controls and didnt like aiming with the face buttons. but maybe ill check out resistance[/QUOTE]

I didn't like using the face buttons at first either but until they release a PSP that has a two joysticks or a touch screen I guess we're stuck with crappy controls for FPS's:lol:

Definitely try out Resistance it's the one PSP game that's supposed to be playable with a PS3 controller, I haven't tried it yet since it didn't take too long to get used to the controls;)

Bump...

I really want the Bioshock LP record do any CAG's have one they would be willing to sell or trade? Bought the limited edition on my birthday:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

I really want the Bioshock LP record do any CAG's have one they would be willing to sell or trade?[/QUOTE]

Try checking local record stores, I saw one today at a half-price books. Sadly it was way overpriced, but You may get lucky and find one for cheap. I've seen some on craigslist for around 20 as well.

You're welcome buffdrew :)

Thanks deadbodyman,
$20 for a record is way too much since most people don't even have a record player. Lucky for me I still have my entertainment center from the 70's that has a record player, tape deck and Am/Fm radio! It's a huge wooden piece of furniture that only weighs a little over 100 pounds :lol:

Thanks for replying quickly backseatdog, maybe we'll be able to trade another time :)

I just added Bioshock 2 from the special edition yesterday night :lol:
I saw the $20 off deal for rewardzone members and I really wanted the soundtrack so I went ahead and bought it :D
I'll look at your list again in a little bit;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']im sending out your blu on tues. when are you shipping cause im moving next weekend....thanks[/QUOTE]

I was busy finishing up bioshock today so I'm going to ship it out Monday. If you want me send Donnie Darko to another address let me know before then;)

bamp for great justice.
bump.gif

[quote name='buffdrew84']monday should be ok, i should get it by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to send the movie out on Monday morning then;)

Thanks for the bump DeadMike

bump

maybe your Anthropology teacher was good but mine only talks about remote tribes that nobody has ever heard of or cares about, seriously that crap needs to be discussed in higher level Ant classes, not an intro class where people don't give a rats ass and only take it because it's required

Yeah the class would be 10x better if the teacher talked about things a little closer to home. I'm in NYC so it's diverse here, we could do immigration or something but no, we have to do some boring stuff instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back