OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig Dragon Age a lot. It's a little bit slow moving because I ask every question available and read almost every note I pick up. I like knowing every detail of every enemy and plant and person I encounter. But I love it. I havn't had a lot of time to play it yet though. My girlfriend wont let us take a break from Borderlands.

*Daily check and bump for this thread*

...and thanks for bringing them to my attention, I like the sound of their music but I didn't see a link on how to buy their CD. I saw that they were self published so I will probably have to wait :(

ha- I wouldn't say Fan Club President exactly....haha
They are an awesome group and I love their music - I try to promote them as much as I can because I really believe they can make it big. They are played on 93XRT out here, which is a pretty big radio station. Just waitin for that big break.
I have been best friends with the drummer since high school - and have gotten to know the other guys real well. I go to a show at least once every two weeks.
I'll send a CD out to you on tuesday when then mail is back up.

awesome - yeah, if you happen to know anyone that has a few connections let me know.
just tryin to spread the word, one state at a time. Right now were only IL, IA, MI and IN... but were workin on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back